Archivist

Sexual Destiny

mmm...

I'd suggest to look deeper into your own pre- and postnatal energies. Seems you are a Water Pig ( -34 years back is 1983). Water by definition is picking up all the emotions you get... so you are kind of signed up for it before you came here... too late to complain... Also, check where is Venus in your chart. If you got it in the 5th/7th house this year, your Love will knock on your door and you will forget all those silly posts...  

Personality and Horoscope for the Water Pig

Water pigs are born smart and adaptable, and they are good at speaking. Also, they are responsible and serious in work, but sometimes too subjective, dependent, and a little stubborn.

Most of water pigs have a dual personality and it only takes a minute for them to do the good or the evil because their emotions are easily controlled by others. Water pigs are very responsible and they like to take the action subjectively. Once they are determined to do something, they will go their own way regardless of a lot of difficulties, but they will regret when there are many obstacles.

Water pigs have weak kinship, and they need to rely on their own efforts to accomplish a lot of things; they are good at social contact and they get along well with their friends. Also, water pigs have the business sense and they are likely to have good results in investment industry.

When it comes to love, water pigs are unusually serious; they respect their lover and pay attention to their lover's mental feelings. However, if their lover is insincere and say one thing but do another, they will be at a loss.

The Water pigs have favorable luck in wealth and they don't need a large amount of money, so they have the luck in windfall. Once they seize the opportunity and use the good interpersonal relationship, they will have plentiful money and treasures. However, they need to avoid extravagance after success and learn to manage money matters.
Edited by qicat
  • Like 1

Hi Archivist,

Congratulations on your successful long-term practice.  And now you`re moving on to a new phase -- very exciting!  My only advice is not to over-think things.  Don`t box yourself in with lists of requirements and preconceived notions, ideas that come out of your head.  Allow the synchronicities that have shown up in other parts of your life to show up in your love life as well.  Leave room for magic and mystery, the unexpected.  Leave room for the heart.  When the right woman shows up, I`m thinking you`ll know it.

LL

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 4

A few observations...

Fear of losing the magic if you lose control is its own kind of OCD. You were never in control in the first place. Flowing from one thing to the next in each present moment is all we're really doing.

Karma can also mean working on yourself within a partnership, especially if there's an inbound partner who's aligned with you are. And that alignment may not at all appear like what you contrive it to be right now.

If you trust yourself, then you won't worry as much about what you absorb from a partner. It's true that when you merge with someone else you're going to take on some of their stuff, but do you trust yourself to work through that? Do you trust yourself to recognize what is yours vs. what is theirs? Do you trust yourself to learn as you go, and that the person you're with is part of your learning?

Honestly, it seems like you are trying to be too in control. When you meet the right partner you're just going to want to be with them and the rest will be in the fine details.

Edited by Orion
  • Like 5

Actually, the statement stands :)

If you want to be in control then keep it up. Your partner will teach you what that's about. We teach people how to treat us.

Whomever we end up with is in alignment. You might not like what you find out but that doesn't mean it isn't aligned.

• Like 4

All relationships come with their challenges for sure.  Then again, that`s kind of the point.  Working through those challenges is how people use the path of relationship to grow themselves up.

• Like 1

And I certainly hope I don't come off as wanting to completely avoid relationships and maturation! At least, that's not the intent. 

Oh no, not at all.  In fact I very much admire how successful you`ve been with the celibate path -- not easy.  And I think the fact that you`ve noticed lots of synchronicity indicates that you are doing something right.  It`s easy for people to come tell you what they think -- and it looks like you`ve gotten some useful perspectives -- but we`re mostly all just bumbling along here, in my opinion anyway.

• Like 1

In my opinion, it doesn't matter about who the partner slept with... unless, of course, they had an STD.  This is a real thing though.  And while spiritual energy is a real thing too, the spiritual energy of the here and now is much stronger than the spiritual energy of some weird guy/girl the partner slept with decades ago.

• Like 1

From experience things like handshakes can be somewhat directed or rewritten (with intent) but taking a nap with a brother/sister or sex are quite deep and hard to get rid off....if anything the links don't even erode from what I see they just get rewritten by something stronger - or in most there ain't something stronger. or a renewal of etheric matter/energies in at least of 2 people.

From my little experience andknowledge I understand that if some postures in meditation burn karma and karma is chi, then basically refined chi is clear karma...and if you refine/recycle chi you can clear old karma. Concentration meditation seems to do that quite well for me. I see sometimes peoples wei qi as being dim in colour, especially if they have lust or even just had sex...a bit like dirty water with some weird dim brownish/reddish/black colours. Some gold and and dark grey in it too. But from doing concentration meditation it makes my wei qi appear brilliant white to me. I can send you some stuff on that if you want :).

Also, brahmacharya texts talk about this memory nerve that is developed after 12-14 years of unbroken brahmacharya practice. Wouldn't you want to wait for that at least :P

Also, isn't it funny that your original post is at hour 2:44 , then on 22nd you posted at 3:44, then below on the 23rd at 3:33

• Like 1

Concentration meditation is awesome. I can attest to noticing those types of muddy auras in people. I actually had a random stranger tell me last summer that I was "glowing"... :closedeyes:

But please do send me stuff on concentration meditation--and that memory nerve if you know any more info about it. I do have pretty strong recall ability.

Actually I think you glew for him because you have a lot chi to begin with...and I bet you're quiet 'animated' too :). But then...when you compress chi it kind of increase in 'vibration/frequency' I guess you could say, so it shines stronger anyway. It's like the chi which is electricity which is light, is tamastic originally. Then as it accumulates it becomes rajastic, shiny like a bright sun. But sattvic only through concentration/mentation. So theres two ways to go up from tamastic. 

The deal with mentation/sattvic from my experience is just being up to the chi you have in your body. The brain eats. The more you feed it the more it functions, really. I find that's what concentration practice does ultimately. Its like a circle, like the microcosmic orbit. And at the brain the chi goes high speed. Like it's a pipe (maybe a rusty pipe) around the body and at the brain it enteres through some fibre optic and it goes into speed. In concentration you're basically....every effort of concentration is like an imitation of a slightly higher levle of mentation (less though, more free mind) and in higher level of mentation the chi goes faster and more is used. So say you do the old timer samurai technique of gazing at a candle flame. If you try it for a bit, anyone notices that thought are there and if you try to focus, to move them aside so you can emptiness it's like an effort. 

And I think that is where a lot of people really fail at celibacy. You see on nofap community a lot of them report that they were slowly failling for the past days before they failed. Huh, they failed to keep up with their mindfulness/mentation , surpressing by not being mindful and playing their mind games, even subtly. Subtly now, a bit later and they don't grow mentally. But they keep accumulating chi in their system. Of course, after a while the individual is at all times focused enough to not be bothered, becomes healthy enough to actually grow further.

About the nerve, just read vaguely about it. I think Vivekananda mentioned his great memory is due to it or something similar. Just recently I was speaking to this 10 years brahmacharya and his guru said after 12 years the main nerve central opens up (forgot what its called). So I'm guessing it then starts to feed the pineal gland, including the brain as a strong stream of upwards energy is now formed. So potential for unlimited memory ? They say self-realisation is achieved after 12 years of unbroken brahmacharya as well. So yeah...this hints some things add up during this 12 years period. Then at 12 years they become permanent or something similar. 

• Like 1