Taomeow

Monoatomic gold

@Taomeow, do you still take the MOG and have experienced anything positive or negative? Thank you

Since a medical clairvoyant have checked it out for me I ordered it and will try it out.

Greetings

I wasn't taking it for a while, too distracted with a lot of stuff going on.  Planning to restart.  I'll report back. :)

• Like 2

What fresh oddness is this? People are drinking gold now?

Not all that fresh -- taoists (e.g.) experimented with many methods of gold ingestion as well as external application (to face, lips, and private parts, sometimes in combo with powdered pearls and jade or elixirs obtained from same, for assorted purposes, from fertility to rejuvenation to immortality) for thousands of years.  But like I said earlier, this is not gold as such, this is an alchemical preparation with funky physics to it derived from gold and, in the case of my other bottle, rhodium and iridium. 

• Like 3

What was the reading you got back from it?

Hi Vajra Fist,

I let him check 3 products for the effect on me and I specifically asked if there would be negative effects for me.

His response was:

"These are all wonderful with no negative effects.

#1———Really great. Stimulates the upper movement of the kundalini into the brain and the highest charkas. Should accelerate at the very least the growth of higher consciousness.

#2———Creates a powerful connection between the brain, the mind, the highest charkas and celestial intelligence beyond the body. Should develop intuition and celestial perception.

#3——Activation, purification, strengthening of the first chakra and through that much strengthening and healing of the entire body. "

Please have in mind that this assessment was for my body specifically, so it might have different effects for other people. Also at the moment I don't think I would like to post the exact products here publicly. Just because I don't want to advertise them and I haven't tested them yet. If you are interested to know them you can PM me.

Greetings
  • Like 1

IMO it works sort of like gym elixirs do, on an energy level. The material level effects are probably negligible, though it's all interconnected so who knows. Would be interested to hear your experience report TaoMeow.

• Like 1