Sign in to follow this  
Orgasmic19

OBE (OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES).

what trees really look like...

Where I live trees are all sick. Very sick. Drought brought them down. All public parks are being watered with reclaimed ( grey) water and it kills all evergreens. It is very heard to find a healthy tree around here and there is nothing one can do about it. It is very sad:( 

Thank you for sharing all the info. 

p.s. Trees in my backyard don't like me. It is a rental place and they are not really into talking. I can see them, but when I try to talk to them, I get images of their branches being cut and how painful it is for them and I have to stop the process, because it is very painful... ( most of my "talking" is a telepathic information. I doubt trees speak English. )

• Like 1

Lastly, I think many of the mental and emotional issues that is afflicting humanity today is caused by nature spirits. Humans have cut down so many trees since ancient times, have messed up Gaia's lay lines, environmental disasters like oil spills, detonation of nuclear devices in the atmosphere, in the ocean, underground; excessive mining activities, poisoning rivers with farm chemicals...I just stop here anything you can imagine will be classified as environmental pollution.

Bad karma created by humans that eventually will have to catch up with them.

I know of two Theravadin monks who live in a forest environment and they wouldn't be able to conceive life and practice outside a healthy forest:

http://bodhitreemonastery.org/ (NSW, Australia)

http://bhanterahula.blogspot.com.au/ (Amazon forest, Brazil). He is a travelling monk.

I am sorry to hear about your current situation qicat, where in the US do you live? You'll probably move elsewhere in the near future, won't you? So hold on until then. Those trees have been badly hurt by human neglect maybe if you persevere and meditate near them sending them messages of metta and love they will start to heal themselves. I feel for those poor trees. :(

Where I practice the park staff love their work and love the trees. It's a joy training in this special place teeming with all sorts of native wild birds (including the highly evolved Australian bird, the kookaburra, and the occasional visit of the wedge-tailed eagle that live up in the mountain range behind the park), goannas, blue tongue lizards, two types of small dragons, snakes, rodents, possums, frogs, freshwater turtles; and the largest collection of Australian native rainforest trees in the world.

You can come anytime you like for Bagua practice. Happy to share my knowledge without any obligation.

:)

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 3

Excuse me, isn't Bagua a traditional martial chineese art?

it is..

it is the most deadliest art out there from all kung fu...

There is a great Korean movie with lots of FU :D :D

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Jeon-Woo-Chi-The-Taoist-Wizard

Enjoy!

I am sad about the treeeeeeeeeees :( How do we fix all this..........................................................

How do I live in this world?

I like the grass to grow long!

I worked some in landscape maintenance, I did not like cutting trees unnecessarily

I worked in hospitality, I did not like serving animal flesh or alcohol 

I thought about carpentry, also cutting trees

So many things causing harm.

My field is design, so designing more destruction :P I want to purchase some land and grow a food forest, have to get to that point somehow...

We are the bridge between these worlds, returning to more natural/ harmonious living

We once had a very different relationship with the world

Two 500-year-old Juniper trees (Cilgi Deuha) crown the village of Dah, which is the venue of the tri-annual Bononah festival (held on a full moon night during October). The tribes symbolically draw energy from the ancient Juniper trees by hugging them after a ceremonial dance. They also worship the swastika symbol (clockwise) and the `Om' (symbolising energy).

The trek to Dah from Beema took us three hours. It was a dangerous trek, as we crossed several craggy peaks, holding on to tiny crevices to haul ourselves up. We could hear gunfire across the Indo-PoK border. My inner line permit was checked at the army post. One wrong step on this arduous trek could have proved fatal.

We reached the ancient juniper trees by noon and hugged the trees to soak in their energy. After spending several hours in this picturesque place, it was time to visit some of the elderly Aryans. We shared a meal that consisted of jo (barley) roti baked in an earthern oven, lettuce leaves, roasted potato, spring onion, boiled cauliflower and wild mint. Women cooked in an open hearth, burning fallen twig collected from the trees in their courtyard. There is a strict taboo against tree felling. The simple meal was fresh and extremely tasty. The following week the trek continued into the villages of Baldes, Samit, Garkun, Darchik and Hanu. The few thousand Brok-pa Aryans have over 5,000 years lived in these hostile terrain at 15,000 ft altitude, subsisting on a vegan diet.

Music and dance are a way of life for them. Both men and women wear colourful costume, decorating their hair with flowers, and are full of joi de vivre. They live in harmony with nature, and are cheerful and stress-free despite living in small rock shelters. They trek long distances.

Almond, apricot and walnut form part of the diet along with endless cups of black tea fortified with barley flour.

The weather in September is pleasantly cold, though temperatures in January can plummet to -20 degrees Celsius. There are an unusually large number of Aryans above 70 years. Many are active even at 90.

Their striking features include blue eyes, aristocratic noses, fair complexion and flawless skin. They appear ethnically distinct from Ladakhis or Kashmiris. They do not marry outsiders and restrict their contact with the outside world, seemingly happy in their isolated existence. Married women braid their hair, which gives them a resemblance to Greeks. One of the women photographed at Dah could have easily been mistaken for a German tourist. She was blonde and had high cheekbones, rotund face and unmistakable German features. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/todays-paper/tp-life/a-secret-the-himalayas-hold/article2204749.ece

QICAT, can you spirit-walk/ travel to teachers? To show you Fu? What about ancestral lineages?

Fu reminds me of Runes :D

I guess each group had their own ways though similar idea.

8930-6012.jpg

Edited by Sionnach

Hello exorcist_1699, do you know any techinique about protecting the body?

The necessity of protecting the human body is only due to  the unfinished job of training the  'Yang Shen', once it is completed, then  there is no need to safeguard the physical one . In fact , the job is, as mentioned, a deliberate attempt  with our control to a large extent guaranteed, otherwise it should not even be started.

If a person dies, whatever reason it is , his spirit is  forced to leave the body ,so its  OBE is totally a passive one ;  in case of Yang Shen's leave of body , when , where and how to leave is at its own will and  despite there are some dangers in the process ,they  are controllable owing to the accumulated, thousand-year  experiences. Note that nearly all other OBE are yin-typed, and mostly happen either in insane, sleepy or dying status , only Taoist one is yang-typed and being practiced in a fully awakened status .

Edited by exorcist_1699

QICAT, can you spirit-walk/ travel to teachers? To show you Fu? What about ancestral lineages?

I have not done it intentionally. But thinking back now about few of my weird dreams, I was given a Fu, but I thought it was for somebody else ( there were two of us in that "dream"), so I gave it to him. But in real life he turned out to be a jerk. So I am not sure if I still have that particular Fu. It's something Primordial Chaos related I think. 

I will try tomorrow. I need lots of knowledge ASAP to fix things.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this