Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Inauguration Events

Seems that part of the DisruptJ20 group has been recorded plotting (inside the Cosmic Ping Pong pizza place, no less) multiple terrorist attacks on this week's inauguration Events, including on D.C.'s mass transit systems. They also state that they will track down and burn the home of anyone who attempts to stop them. The FBI and D.C. police are now involved. I'll post more info tomorrow, when I'm not working from a smartphone.

• Like 2

So the latest videos reveal plotting to sabotage subway trains transporting people to the inauguration, to create baracades in the streets, and to use violence as necessary ("punch them in the throat"). Those caught on video now claim it's just a joke.

I hope they try it. Not for the sake of anyone getting hurt...but it only proves that the better side won this time.

I hope they try it. Not for the sake of anyone getting hurt...but it only proves that the better side won this time.

Nah...I don`t think so.  What it proves is that the sides are perhaps not as different as they think.

Nah...I don`t think so.  What it proves is that the sides are perhaps not as different as they think.

How does it prove that? What has "the right" done that's comparable to such a thing?

There was no violence amongst Trump supporters at his rallies?  I`m just saying that people are people -- fighting, hostility, and violence crosses party lines.  

Actually, I saw a ton from the left...actually people being beaten by mobs...and I can recall one Trump supporting old guy who hit someone once and went to court over it.

Edited by Aetherous

And I saw Trump himself encouraging violence.  Most people on the left think that it`s the people on the right who are violent.  You say it`s the people on the left.  I`m pretty sure it`s some of both.

And I saw Trump himself encouraging violence.  Most people on the left think that it`s the people on the right who are violent.  You say it`s the people on the left.  I`m pretty sure it`s some of both.

Do you mean when he was (possibly joking) at the rally for people to "beat up" the protesters?

Yeah, that isn't really my style and quite belligerent, I agree, even if it is a joke.  However, IMO this isn't as bad as the leftist violence and hate crimes being committed against Trump supporters and even just white people (like the mentally challenged individual), nor the rhetoric of Barack Obama and the Cultural Marxists that seem to instigate the division and victim-blaming.  I don't recall many Republicans calling for Obama's assassination, let alone violence against people who voted for him...

• Like 2

Futuredaze, Aetherous,

You truly believe that there`s a statistical correlation between left wing political leanings and violence?  Sure, everyone can post videos and talk about news stories.  Right now a lot of people are mad and scared, mostly scared, because a candidate they think might destroy the country (possibly the world) won the election.  And so there`s the threat of violence (and actual violence), and that`s a reprehensible terrible thing.  But do you think if the story was different that right-wing leaning people would not be equally capable of violence?

Is there something about voting for Trump that correlates with a peaceful disposition?  I don`t believe that, and I find it hard it hard to believe that you do either.  Naturally, if you voted for Trump, if you really like him, then it might be gratifying to see people on the other side act like obvious idiots and childish thugs.  I get it.  But can`t we set aside the joy of victory for a moment and acknowledge an all too human truth, that violence knows no particular political party?

Edited by liminal_luke

But do you think if the story was different that right-wing leaning people would not be equally capable of violence?

​The story was different for the past 8 years...(although, yes, any group of people is equally capable of violence...the question is if they actually follow through with it)

The victim mindset is a horrible thing, because it enables the supposed victim to seek vengeance and feel justified in doing so. False consensus effect causes the person to not even hear that they're wrong. It's actually a great thing that you're here, because you're confronted with a different opinion than that of your typical friends and family.

That truism which I always state, which I believe is always 100% effective in every case, "When you point your finger, there are three pointing back at you" is needed at times like these. The left has this tendency to think that the right is violent and evil and needs to be stopped...but by using violent and evil means? Let's think about that.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 1

​(although, yes, any group of people is equally capable of violence...

Thank you for this.  You put it in parentheisis, but this is the part I was hoping to hear.

I agree with you about the victim mindset.  People across the political spectrum tend to think they`re right about politics, and very few people care to examine themselves critically about much of anything.   

• Like 1

The left is violent this time around. The media has them hyped out of their brains and operating on racism ideologies. 

It is amazing they can't see the people that own the media are just manipulating them into fear-based mental states. 

Really racism a major issue? Yeah lets push that while taxes are through the roof, obamacare is corrupt as shit, and we are just throwing our money away in the middle east. There are people with power that are causing us to lose our freedoms and haphazardly waste our money to make them richer. Yeah, keep focusing on racism and pretending Trump rallies are full of violence and hatred.

I heard thet Tiny Tim has reincarnated and is going to sing a farewell song to Obama.

Awesome!

Futuredaze, Aetherous,

You truly believe that there`s a statistical correlation between left wing political leanings and violence?  Sure, everyone can post videos and talk about news stories.  Right now a lot of people are mad and scared, mostly scared, because a candidate they think might destroy the country (possibly the world) won the election.  And so there`s the threat of violence (and actual violence), and that`s a reprehensible terrible thing.  But do you think if the story was different that right-wing leaning people would not be equally capable of violence?

Is there something about voting for Trump that correlates with a peaceful disposition?  I don`t believe that, and I find it hard it hard to believe that you do either.  Naturally, if you voted for Trump, if you really like him, then it might be gratifying to see people on the other side act like obvious idiots and childish thugs.  I get it.  But can`t we set aside the joy of victory for a moment and acknowledge an all too human truth, that violence knows no particular political party?

1. I do believe the left has been more violent than the right, at least recently.  I've read several accounts of people being attacked simply for wearing Trump shirts/hats.  I do not know of any attacks on Obama/Clinton fans simply for their political views.  There is also the "blame white people for Trump" thing.  To be fair there is a degree of truth there, but could you imagine if white men were calling for violence to women if Hillary won, or violence to minorities when Obama won?  I couldn't see that happening, but thanks to Cultural Marxism, it is okay to scapegoat and demonize people so long as they are "privileged."  (Hitler believed the Jews were privileged, and that is how his hate for the Jewish people grew).

2.  This doesn't mean I think "right-wing people are better" or more "peaceful."  I think there is good and bad on both sides.  Just this time around it seems the bad on the Democrat side are really looking to either cause violence, or at least speak rhetoric that legitimizes violence.  After all, if one had a per-cognitive ability, wouldn't it be a good thing to kill young Hitler or young Mao?  When the media builds Trump up as a dictator, based on assertion and not an argument, then people see him that way. 

Even my one friend who is very liberal was telling me how this is the first election where he sees a lot of mainstream news and journalists almost trying to justify rioting and a chaotic revolution.  I do not think there would be close to this amount of violence if the MSM wasn't freaking out and had compared Trump to "literally Hitler" before November 8th.

Edited by futuredaze

I'm hoping that Trump is boasting the military strength on inauguration day as an effort to not get assassinated, and not to try and provoke war like Hitler, probably inadvertently, was doing with all his big public military exercises.

Because showing off one's military is just begging for war. 

Edited by MooNiNite

Out of curiosity, I did a Google search for images on the phrase "military parade":

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=2021&bih=1014&q=military+parade

I didn't take the time to identify every country depicted but it is worthwhile, I think, to follow the link (or do your own search) and peruse the results. Which political ideologies seems more aligned with and enamored of military parades?

Seems that part of the DisruptJ20 group has been recorded plotting (inside the Cosmic Ping Pong pizza place, no less) multiple terrorist attacks on this week's inauguration Events, including on D.C.'s mass transit systems. They also state that they will track down and burn the home of anyone who attempts to stop them. The FBI and D.C. police are now involved. I'll post more info tomorrow, when I'm not working from a smartphone.

e531a6b0afbc37f727e425e1417396e8.jpg

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, I did a Google search for images on the phrase "military parade":

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=2021&bih=1014&q=military+parade

I didn't take the time to identify every country depicted but it is worthwhile, I think, to follow the link (or do your own search) and peruse the results. Which political ideologies seems more aligned with and enamored of military parades?

Oh, that was easy -- and I see what you mean. Just for the record, this left-leaning Bum isn`t enamored of military anything.  I didn`t even play with J.I. Joes as a kid.   :closedeyes:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this