thelerner

Been here long enough to know better

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 9705 posts
  • Interests:Getting Closer to Fine
    W/out going too Crazy

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

Reading the article I see the secret diary was recently found by 'researchers'. 

Almost without doubt it has already snowed two days in a row in the city mentioned, ie in 1816 the terrible year without summer (due to Mount Tambora's volcanic massive eruption), Italy and Europe got it pretty bad that year.  Similarly other pictures of Mary have been seen tearing up for centuries(?) 

I boldly posit that, the true believers have have missed the Apocalypse by over a two centuries!  It already happened and we just forgot about it.

Push hard to get better, become smarter, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotional intelligence, hone your dreams, negotiate with your shadow, cure your ignorance, shed your pettiness, heighten your drive to look for the best in people, and soften your heart. A creed from Pronoia

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

#5 liminal_luke

liminal_luke

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1724 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:34 PM

It`s the end of the world as we know it

and I feel fine...

R.E.M.

#6 Taoist Texts

Taoist Texts

Joss Beaumont, espionnage et chataigne.

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1976 posts
  • Interests:Enka

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:09 PM

Funny thing about TEOTWAWKI  is it being poohpoohed as something that will never come, by the same people who duly pay big coin for fire insurance against a fire that will never happen. Same thing here, only by definition you can not take out a  TEOTWAWKI insurance, so what do you do? You get prepped, either materially or spiritually.

世人个个学长年,不悟年年在目前,我得宛丘平易法,只将食粥致神仙。

#7 SeekerOfHealing

SeekerOfHealing

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

There are better propehcies then this and actually exact. I never found any other prophecy which would turn exact like this. Mind those prophecies are made around 40 years ago. Either genius of prediction or seer. (but this what's happen when you open third eye for real, you will know the future just like that)

"Polish priest Father Klimuszko vision of future - first part fulfilled, next is horrifying.
Father Klimuszko was very well known in Poland herbalist and clairvoyancer which predicted Polish Pope amd many other things, he died in 1980. He once - in 70" - had a vision of future of Europe and Poland. Below is my compilation of English translations of quotes from this vision."

"I've seen soldiers crossing a sea on such small, round, little ships, but it was clear their faces wasn't those of Europeans. I've seen houses fall, and Italian kids, crying. It looked like an attack of infidels on Europe. I think some big tragedy is going to happen in Italy. Part of Italian boot will be submerged. Volcano, or earthquake? I've seen scenes like an aftermath of great cataclysm. It was horrible."

"War will start on the south, when all treaties will be signed and lasting peace will be announced."

"Russia will be betrayed, especially by her neighbours, but not by Poland"

"Whole cities will be destroyed by explosions"

"Then, rockets will fly over ocean, cross one with another, fall to seas and awaken a beast*. It will arise from the depths. It will propel enormous waves. I've seen transatlantic ships being raised like small shells. This mountain of water will stand to Europe. A new deluge! It will choke on Gibraltar! It will make its way to Spain's center. It will reach Sahara, drown Italian boot, far to Pad river. Whole Rome will disappear with its museums, with all its beautiful architecture.

"Ive seen giant wave in Paris still higher than Eiffel Tower. These waters will go east, cross France and Germany to Poland, when will be much smaller"

"Our country should have it an easy way. Perhaps 5, perhaps 10% is doomed. I know it's very much, that we're talking millions here, but France and Germany will lose more. Italy will suffer most. This will really unite Europe."

Edited by SeekerOfHealing, 10 January 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#8 Taoist Texts

Taoist Texts

Joss Beaumont, espionnage et chataigne.

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1976 posts
  • Interests:Enka

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:27 PM

"Our country should have it an easy way.  

jeszcze polska nie zginęła póki my żyjemy

• SeekerOfHealing said thanks for this

世人个个学长年,不悟年年在目前,我得宛丘平易法,只将食粥致神仙。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users