#17 Marblehead

Marblehead

The Wondering Taoist

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 36227 posts
  • Interests:Short Skirts and Bikinis

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:20 AM

Marble I do not mean that this forum is bad, but I would come here from japan to share methods rather then look up for answers. :) in japan there are many great esoteric and taoist practices.

There were no other thoughts in my above post, only the words I typed.  A spontaneous response.

But then, now that you have reminded me of what I said, perhaps in my subconscious mind there was the thought that in an institution it is "their" way or no way.  Here there are many ways and we discuss most of them.  As the saying goes, there are many paths along our journey.

I reserve the right to be wrong.

YIN-YANG.jpg I reserve the right to change my mind. Anarchy4.jpg

Peace & Contentment!

#18 Rintrah

Rintrah

Dao Bum

• Junior Bum
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:07 PM

Marble I do not mean that this forum is bad, but I would come here from japan to share methods rather then look up for answers. :) in japan there are many great esoteric and taoist practices.

I have to confess I'm not aware of much Taoist practices in Japan. Taoist concepts are not mainstream in Japan and Taoism as a religion is non-existent. The teachers I've learned from here trace their learning back to China.

#19 Rintrah

Rintrah

Dao Bum

• Junior Bum
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:09 PM

Welcome! What part of Japan did you grow up in? I know a number of people in my age range who grew up in expat families in Tokyo, Osaka, and Kobe--and if ASIJ, OIS, or CA mean anything to you, then please do message me later. Enjoy your time here!

Yes I know what ASIJ and CA are :) I was a student of CAJ in Tokyo but I grew up in Nagano. 

• Earl Grey said thanks for this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users