mindtooloud

Shortcut to enlightenment

is there anyway i can reach enlightenment with like installing a micro chip in my head, or eating a certain type of thing or maybe looking at a scroll? anything at all

• Like 1

Hi!

quite a few People woke up on a retreat of Lucia and Lorne Hoff. lucialorn.net

but of course one has to be ripe for that to happen. Afterwards there is a lot of winding down of old Patterns as the self deepens to itself.

they have also vids on YouTube where the silence can be felt if you are a Little sensitive. The talks they share are not for the thinking mind but for the real self (no knowledge is gained listening to them)

best

Michael

Woke up to what? 

I hope it was to something nobler than just good feelings. 

Hi!

quite a few People woke up on a retreat of Lucia and Lorne Hoff. lucialorn.net

but of course one has to be ripe for that to happen. Afterwards there is a lot of winding down of old Patterns as the self deepens to itself.

they have also vids on YouTube where the silence can be felt if you are a Little sensitive. The talks they share are not for the thinking mind but for the real self (no knowledge is gained listening to them)

best

Michael

did this retreat include drugs? i love drugs

Building sand castles is the only other shortcut (other than the one rainbowvein offered...)

;)

But what's the rush?

Building sand castles is the only other shortcut (other than the one rainbowvein offered...)

;)

But what's the rush?

is this a reference to an old thing?

Woke up to what?

I hope it was to something nobler than just good feelings.

at first i thought he literally meant woke up from literal slumber

SELF Wakes up to itselfSELF.

Actually the experience for some is that of "waking up".....out of the experience of seperation to the eternal Self....as if one has slept all along.

I have never been to their retreat but i am friend with someone who woke up on their retreat and know some others who also woke up.

from their Website: Awakening is a permanent shift of the remembrance of the reality that i am consciousness itself.

I would say it is a shift in self identification from the individual me to the source of all.

Actually the experience for some is that of "waking up".....out of the experience of seperation to the eternal Self....as if one has slept all along.

I have never been to their retreat but i am friend with someone who woke up on their retreat and know some others who also woke up.

from their Website: Awakening is a permanent shift of the remembrance of the reality that i am consciousness itself.

I would say it is a shift in self identification from the individual me to the source of all.

and how/why is waking up crucial and helpful to a person?

So a person who wakes up enlarges identification at the same time realises or remembers the reality that he or she is consciousness itself - what does this actually mean?  

Edited by C T
  • Like 1

Hi CT!

i just recommended a website....nothing more. I am no teacher just share something here and there.  :-) From their website:

The descriptions on the following pages are not descriptions of "spiritual experiences".  ​They are either descriptions of the awakening process itself, shifting from one state of Consciousness to another, or descriptions of life lived in the Awakened state.  

​

There are higher states of Consciousness within Consciousness itself.  In each state, Consciousness has a different perspective, reality, knowledge and experience of Itself.  "Knowledge is structured in consciousness".

​

"Spiritual experiences" are temporary experiences of refined perception that can come and go.   Their purpose is to keep us on the path toward remembrance of Self.  "Awakening" is a permanent shift to the remembrance of the reality that "I am Consciousness itself".

Consciousness' shift to awakening to itself (within you) is very distinct and cannot be missed.  The process of the shift and the intensity of the experience is different for each body/mind/nervous system, but the result is always and forever the same.

Awakening is another name for enlightenment and the person who started this post wanted to know about "quick ways". That is why i shared. Don't know how this could be helpful or crucial for a person. Just click on the blue "higher states of consciousness" there is enough info there.

Best

Michael

Edited by MIchael80
  • Like 1

is this a reference to an old thing?

Yes but only in fun.

The idea of a shortcut carries with it several assumptions.

First amongst them is the notion that a destination is the objective.

Another is that the standard route from "here" to "there" is clearly documented, against which a shortcut could be measured.

There are other assumptions built-in but those are sufficient for today; when my question in that previous post makes sense, the two assumptions above will make you smile.

• Like 1

Yes but only in fun.

Another is that the standard route from "here" to "there" is clearly documented, against which a shortcut could be measured.

There are other assumptions built-in but those are sufficient for today; when my question in that previous post makes sense, the two assumptions above will make you smile.

What's wrong with a destination being the objective?

What's wrong with a destination being the objective?

What would be a likely destination then, in your view? 

• Like 1

Immortality, of course.

(I've heard that the shortcut involves blue food)

there's a flower in Asia called Bunga Telang. 

Its blue is a one of a kind blue never seen in any other flowers. 

Locals would pick & use these flowers to make a natural food colour for desserts. 

And also as ornamental offerings to Hindu gods & deities. 

There are currently studies being made on it being a cure for diabetes. 

• Like 1

is there anyway i can reach enlightenment with like installing a micro chip in my head, or eating a certain type of thing or maybe looking at a scroll? anything at all

Practice until you have only the skin and a bit of flesh clinging to your bare bones. That will make sure you'll have gone past the delusion of the body.

Don't forget to smile in the meantime. :)

is the retreat free? im a hermit wanna be with no money

Yes but only in fun.

your words are so complicated and im uneducated, i will just assume that you are trying to say mcdonalds is god