#1 bigstick

bigstick

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Qigong

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:45 PM

Hypnosis qigong. Projecting energy through the hands or the eyes into the brain of another that is laced with the intention of hypnosis. Certainly sounds doable. Ever hear of such a thing?

I am a never-ending well spring of questions for the sake of perfecting knowledge - so bear with me. =]

#2 Apeiron&Peiron

Apeiron&Peiron

Clueless

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1502 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

That's hot how hypnosis works. All you need to do is have your field impress upon someone else so that the main features of your field's configurations will impact the functioning of someone else's field. This stuff happens all the time. You can even perceive when it happens on the board, if you've a knack for perceiving that sort of thing.

That's why I tend to be rather blunt and engineering-oriented with how I talk. Too much trance gets induced if I can't break things up with lots of empirical content or detail-oriented things that can forced mindfullness. Too bad a lot of people fall back into their own trance when I try to force mindfulness...But at least people aren't trancing to me. Trance tends to annoy me and I like to break it when I see it.

Though, lately, I've been letting people be.

Edited by Apeiron&Peiron, 19 December 2016 - 04:52 PM.

"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order"

-A.N. Whitehead

#3 bigstick

bigstick

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

Influencing someone through the electro-magnetic field really isnt the same as hypnosis though. Thats just influencing someone.

The way I theorized it seems plausible if someone knew how to do it. It doesnt have to be my theorized mechanics, just someone who has worked it out for themselves however they worked it out.

I am a never-ending well spring of questions for the sake of perfecting knowledge - so bear with me. =]

#4 Apeiron&Peiron

Apeiron&Peiron

Clueless

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1502 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

The mind and its functions are expressed in the fields that I was talking about. You might see a change in brain activity. But it would be because the field changed.

It can be done with just the field and intent. It often happens through speech. It can also happen through posture if someone can see you. And probably through many other avenues too. Whatever the obvious mechanism, it will still involve a change of the field.

Edited by Apeiron&Peiron, 19 December 2016 - 05:33 PM.

"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order"

-A.N. Whitehead

#5 bigstick

bigstick

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:01 PM

Technicals doesn't matter at the moment. Words aren't coming to me right now, mr. sandman has got me in a sleeper hold but I was envisioning some hidden qigong style that just by putting the right kind of energy on someone you could bend they're mind to your will (never to nefarious means mind you :ninja: ).

#6 Apeiron&Peiron

Apeiron&Peiron

Clueless

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1502 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:04 PM

Ah.. It's not a specific energy per se. If you have a generally strong energy field from any type of cultivation, you will be able to strongly project things that influence other people. Quite a few people don't even need qigong to do that. It has more to do with the patterns you are projecting the the susceptibility of the person that receives the projection.

Edit: Either way, I tend to prefer it when people are centered and grounded and are capable of sorting through things consciously. So I'm still not a fan of trance or hypnosis.

Edit#2: For the below, I'm pretty sure that it's a more intense form of the same mechanism. But I'll stop posting so I stop taking page space.

Edited by Apeiron&Peiron, 19 December 2016 - 06:25 PM.

-A.N. Whitehead

#7 bigstick

bigstick

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:15 PM

I get what your saying but that sounds like your just energetically *influencing a person. That doesnt necessarily seem like hypnosis. I knew of a guy who tranced a guy to think the pen in his hand was a red hot poker and when he touched him it actually gave him burns (mind over matter), now that's hypnosis.

#8 Zhongyongdaoist

Zhongyongdaoist

Dao Bum

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:19 PM

Hypnosis qigong. Projecting energy through the hands or the eyes into the brain of another that is laced with the intention of hypnosis. Certainly sounds doable. Ever hear of such a thing?

Yes, Mermerism.  It actually predates hypnosis, and hypnosis originated as the "scientific" explanation for what was happening in mesmeric phenomena.

Donald
aka Zhongyongdaoist

'It is better for us that there should be difference of judgment, if we keep charity: but it is most unmanly to quarrel because we differ'

'Nothing spoils human Nature more, than false Zeal ... because I may be Mistaken, I must not be dogmatical and confident, peremptory and imperious. I will not break the certain Laws of Charity, for a doubtful Doctrine or of uncertain Truth'

'... I oppose not rational to spiritual; for spiritual is most rational: But I contradistinquish rational to conceited, impotent , affected CANTING ...'

All by Benjamin Whichcote, 17th Century English Theologian, quoted from Ernst Cassirer's The Platonic Renaissance in England, a much neglected book of Wisdom.

All of that said it remains true that:

Only the man of virtue knows whom to love and whom to hate. Confucius, Analects 4.3

#9 vonkrankenhaus

vonkrankenhaus

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Universal

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:53 PM

Yes.

It is possible to do this.

- VonKrankenhaus

#10 words

words

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:43 PM

that sounds like some sort of mind rape.

#11 mvingon

mvingon

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:06 AM

Jedi mind trick.
  • bigstick said thanks for this

#12 SeekerOfHealing

SeekerOfHealing

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:38 AM

It's possibile and it's very easy to do if you are advanced qigong practitioner. Especially if you put to sleep animals. I mean I do not know if that's kind of hypnosis but you can make person be very sluggish and muggish, sleepy or whatever. Qi governs everything if the body so you can heal or kill anything living if you have Qi mastery.

but ignore it and all those sideways self masturbation practices as you will create great amount of karma.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing, 20 December 2016 - 03:40 AM.

• mvingon said thanks for this

#13 bigstick

bigstick

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:05 AM

Yes, Mermerism.  It actually predates hypnosis, and hypnosis originated as the "scientific" explanation for what was happening in mesmeric phenomena.

I knew the word but I thought it was bunk, guess not. I still want to think there is a lineage style out there somewhere. +Better add it to the reading list. (unscrolls a scroll half a mile long...)

#14 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8821 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

What is it you hope to gain?
"Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow."

#15 Oneironaut

Oneironaut

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

It's possibile and it's very easy to do if you are advanced qigong practitioner. Especially if you put to sleep animals. I mean I do not know if that's kind of hypnosis but you can make person be very sluggish and muggish, sleepy or whatever. Qi governs everything if the body so you can heal or kill anything living if you have Qi mastery.

but ignore it and all those sideways self masturbation practices as you will create great amount of karma.

Where can I learn how to put animals to sleep through qigong?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users