Sign in to follow this  
rene

Is there a way...

To post a pic using the mobile site, rather than switching to full site? I tried to post a pic for Michael, in the Santa thread, but all I could get to post was the url link to it. Thanks!!

To post a pic using the mobile site, rather than switching to full site? I tried to post a pic for Michael, in the Santa thread, but all I could get to post was the url link to it. Thanks!!

Yes, you can use bb codes

[ IMG ]direct link to pic[ /IMG ]

Omit the spaces in both sets of brackets when using the code. I had to post it like that to keep the system from kicking it back as an error 

27535E6000000578-3333235-They_also_bear_

code for above pic:

[ IMG ]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/25/10/27535E6000000578-3333235-They_also_bear_a_remarkable_resemblance_to_a_smiley_face_emoji_p-a-14_1448447002258.jpg[/IMG ]

If you take out the spaces in the brackets and you get a smiley.

• Like 2

I will create a thread tomorrow and pin it with more codes that might be useful without access to the full editor.

I will create a thread tomorrow and pin it with more codes that might be useful without access to the full editor.

Do i take out the [ url][/ url] in the link coding? I put in img (w/o spaces, I'm familiar). Tkx!

Do i take out the [ url][/ url] in the link coding? I put in img (w/o spaces, I'm familiar). Tkx!

Correct.

I do all my posting this way...

• Like 2

Hi Starjumper I watched your vid with interest. The first point I would make is you don't appear to use your breath very well and lower dan tien and if you did you would get better result IMO. To go through that thickness of wood, would require many years of iron palm training. You need to develop more 'power', once you have done this, you will see that anything that is completely immoveable will rebound your power back to you and you will fly backwards through the air! The one inch punch is fa jin, I used to demonstrate fa jin on heavy tables piled up behind each other and then using one hand and one or two fingers, move the whole lot. I stood not in a solid stance just relaxed and let the power go in my hands to the fingers.This of course is the low level of fa jin I demonstrated, but it proved a point that developing such power is possible. Afterwards I used to get everyone to try and push the tables with all their strength and using two hands and some of them could not move them at all. It shows there is no substitute for good training and a good teacher!

I did the iron palm training for many years and started to get results, my best was a coconut break using the palm, broken with a small hole drilled in to let the juice out. But I let my training go down and I never progressed any further.

Sign in to follow this