Sign in to follow this  
Mig

Hello dajia hao

After many attempts to sign up I finally made up my mind. I studied Mandarin Chinese centuries ago and now I decided to study Daoism more in depth and start learning the DDJ so all I've found here is information I could have never gotten back in my days of school in Paris. Although the libraries were useful, what we have today is much better than in the past. Looking forward to learn more everybody and find help in having better understanding of the classics.

Cheers,

Mig

• Like 2

Hello Mig, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Mig,

You will find much to help you along your journey.  We recently finished a study of the DDJ and are currently doing a study of Chuang Tzu.  And there are many individual threads discussing Taoist concepts.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

Thank you everybody. I will navigate more in depth, although there is too much out there, to learn more about the DDJ and still learning more from every knowledgeable person here.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I often speak at conferences and at one a few years ago, I saw a chinese lady sitting in the front row... and my first words suddenly come forth:   Dajia Hao... and I looked at her... and continued with my presentation...

You've come into good hands... and the first welcome was from our maestro, Marblehead...  how fitting, yes :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this