d4rr3n

QI master kit, what you need

To become a QI master like many of those admired on youtube you will need some essential equipment.

The main thing you will need is a portable shocker which will allow you to shock people and move dry sand/paper around with your hand...every good QI master needs one of these.

Some of you will instantly recall seeing the sand demonstration in the above video preformed by your favourite QI master on youtube.

http://www.amazing1.com/products/the-amazing-doc-tesla-shocking-electric-man.html

Next you will need a burning diode laser with a fibre optic output, this will allow you to fire QI blasts at people which will cause burns and also start fires. It needs to be infaread so people cant see the beam.

You will also need to be familiar with some basic chemical reactions such as potassium permanganate with glycerine or icing sugar.

Every good QI master also needs to know some slight of hand such as the basic placing a lighter in the ground or under your foot and asking somebody to bring you some straw to burn, enough to cover your hand. You simply then have to pull the lighter out of the ground under the straw and set it on fire. Make sure you mark the spot where the lighter is in the ground with a small stone etc. You can pretend to be summoning your QI whilst in reality you are searching for the lighter.

So these are the basic Items you need to be a QI master

• Like 2

I have made a quick look at your posts and some of them indicate a certain level of knowledge on the subject of Chinese alchemy, both internal and external, theory and base on that, it seems to me that you are posting this as a reminder, albeit a satirical or ironic reminder, of how easy it fake "feats of qi" and that people need to be aware of this kind of trickery.  I could be reading your intention wrongly, so perhaps you would care to clarify it.

• Like 2

I have made a quick look at your posts and some of them indicate a certain level of knowledge on the subject of Chinese alchemy, both internal and external, theory and base on that, it seems to me that you are posting this as a reminder, albeit a satirical or ironic reminder, of how easy it fake "feats of qi" and that people need to be aware of this kind of trickery.  I could be reading your intention wrongly, so perhaps you would care to clarify it.

You are most correct! whilst "John Chang" is the real deal recently youtube is full of QI masters and its sad to see so many good people duped into paying LARGE sums of money to these crooks. I suggest people watch that first video of the static electricity generator causing sand to vibrate under the palm, you can use two pointed fingers also ;)

Many people here might recognise this, works better with black sand as more visual.

Some people are so eager to find a teacher it leaves them open to opportunist crooks, we must be ever watchful

• Like 1

You are most correct! whilst "John Chang" is the real deal recently youtube is full of QI masters and its sad to see so many good people duped into paying LARGE sums of money to these crooks. I suggest people watch that first video of the static electricity generator causing sand to vibrate under the palm, you can use two pointed fingers also ;)

Many people here might recognise this, works better with black sand as more visual.

Some people are so eager to find a teacher it leaves them open to opportunist crooks, we must be ever watchful

Thanks for your opening post and this clarification.  I am sure that others here will appreciate it and be able to enjoy your post for what it is, rather that reacting negatively to what it seems to be.  One problem we have had here on the Dao Bums is people coming on to completely debunk any form of self-cultivation, rather than pointing out how phonies can fake the "real deal", and be on their guard for such tricks.

Another problem we have had is certain people coming on and insisting that John Chang is the only real practitioner, so sometimes there have been some very heated discussions here, that have produce more noxious smoke than light.  Many here are tired of discussing him mostly because of these unfortunate past experiences here with discussions about him.  Since you have been around for almost three years, you have probably seen these.  I hope this interesting beginning avoids that pitfall.

• Like 5

Zhongyongdaoist

"John Chang" is not the only person with similar knowledge as there was a time when this knowledge could be found all-over the world however wars and persecution resulted in it being wiped-out. Only a few places such as India, Tibet, China and South east Asia managed to keep the flame alive but even then in a very fragmented form. We are living off the crumbs leftover from the ancients with regard to this knowledge.

If I recall correctly the first master of the Mo-pai was Bodhidharma The Blue-Eyed Barbarian who was initiated into the knowledge of the vajra path, clearly he was not of Chinese origin. Some say Indian though blue eyes is a rarity amongst Indians. 

If I recall correctly the first master of the Mo-pai was Bodhidharma The Blue-Eyed Barbarian who was initiated into the knowledge of the vajra path, clearly he was not of Chinese origin. Some say Indian though blue eyes is a rarity amongst Indians.

John Chang Mo Pai and Max Kunlun fusion finally!

• Like 1

John Chang Mo Pai and Max Kunlun fusion finally!

I have no idea what "Max Kunlun fusion" is so I guess your wrong about that ;)