Rigging the election part two

In other words:

US civil war coming up soon,

Obama will declare martial law and possibly stay in power,

guns will be taken with force from the people,

FEMA camps will be filled up,

borders will open up completely so terrorists can flood in,

etc.

You believe this?  Obama declaring martial law?  (he's been surprisingly welcoming to the president elect in 'real life') You think this will happens?  Its not a just a repeat word for word from last year's made up Jade Helm scare, where conspiracy theorists went extra nuts, claiming Civil war was about to be unleashed, guns taken, FEMA camps set up (under Walmarts?) ..

Please please please put money on this.  I'll give you great odds.  Say $20 and I'll pay you $500 if it happens.  Let's do this thing.  Your word is good enough for me.  I guarantee you $500 if martial law is declared and the FEMA camps are opened and you pay me $20 by January 15th if they're not. 

• Like 3

I can't discount the possibility.  I sure hope it doesn't happen though.  And yes, I think that would start a civil war, or at least massive disorder and violence.  Maybe even chaos.

• Like 1

You can't discount it but are you taking it at all seriously?  Making any needed changes to keep from being rounded up by the black helicopters?   Contingency plans for a bug out when society collapses due to Civil war breaking out in a month?   I bet you and Welles won't, though if you truly believed, that would be the rational response.

But on some level you may recognize this comes several times a year from conspiracy sites,  This time its coming from an anonymous member of Anonymous?  Not the most reliable news source, imo.

• Like 2

So, Welles you aren't like me, you are 'more' smart and farsighted.  Yet also a bit paranoid??   And I'm pretty sure you'll be wrong on ringing the warning bell on the soon to come Civil War and internment camps.  Your so smart you trust an anonymous writer who says they're from Anonymous.  We will see. 

• Like 3

If it happens...then we saw it coming a mile away when the calls for a recount began, and the Clinton campaign got involved in it. Wasn't rigged well enough the first time...better make sure the second.

Most importantly, this entire debacle should have every American asking the question: how can we know that our votes are accurate in future elections? When we can't even trust that a recount is going to be accurate and unbiased...when there's a need for a recount in the first place.

Ate up!

• Like 3

Thank god that there are people more smart and with more foresight than thelerner...

I had a feeling that maybe clicking on this thread wasn`t such a good idea.   :huh:

• Like 1

I'm a little lost on this explanation... if there are only paper ballots, what is there to hack?

I'm guessing the 'hack' is part of the recount?  Counting paper ballots ?

I could guess a lot more things but I'll just wait for some comments...

• Like 2

You can't discount it but are you taking it at all seriously? 

I am already as serious as I need be.  I have protection.  I will die here but I will never be rounded up.

• Like 2

I had a feeling that maybe clicking on this thread wasn`t such a good idea.   :huh:

But then, possibilities exist.  If we do not consider possibilities we will be surprised all the time and likely wouldn't be prepared for the surprises.

At least don't discount the possibilities before considering them.

• Like 1

A question to ask, I suppose, would be:  Will the recount change the electoral vote?  Clinton already has the popular vote but that doesn't matter.  It are the electoral votes that matter. 

• Like 1

A question to ask, I suppose, would be:  Will the recount change the electoral vote?  Clinton already has the popular vote but that doesn't matter.  It are the electoral votes that matter. 

It seems like that's the motivation for the recount. I've also read that they're attempting to make it so that Trump has 260 or less electoral votes, which would force the vote to go to Congress or something, to further delegitimatize his win.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

It's all about fomenting the collapse of the civil society in hopes that Utopia will somehow spontaneously rise from the ruins despite it never having happened before.

But then, possibilities exist.  If we do not consider possibilities we will be surprised all the time and likely wouldn't be prepared for the surprises.

At least don't discount the possibilities before considering

Thank god that there are people more smart and with more foresight than thelerner...

I`m not discounting the possibility that there will be more post-election shenanigans and civil war will break out.  I`m discounting the possibility that Thelerner is stupid. (Or that an OP who implies such a thing would create posts I`d be interested in reading.) 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 4

?? Hoping for civil collapse.  Never.  I get the feeling thats the gnawing hope of so many conspiracy site, true believers.  Constantly trying to convince people of the coming collapse, over and over, month after month, year after year.  Financial collapse and the government coming to round them up.

I'm pretty middle ground.  The idea of Utopia is kind of far fetched, still we can do better.  Nothing earth shaking, just finding simple better ways. 

Brian, you agree with Welles, that Civil War, Internment and martial law is coming this winter because of a recount?   That makes sense to  you?   Its a major worry that you're preparing for? 

• Like 2

?? Hoping for civil collapse.  Never.  I get the feeling thats the gnawing hope of so many conspiracy site, true believers.  Constantly trying to convince people of the coming collapse, over and over, month after month, year after year.  Financial collapse and the government coming to round them up.

I'm pretty middle ground.  The idea of Utopia is kind of far fetched, still we can do better.  Nothing earth shaking, just finding simple better ways. 

Brian, you agree with Welles, that Civil War, Internment and martial law is coming this winter because of a recount?   That makes sense to  you?   Its a major worry that you're preparing for?

Coming this winter? Seems unlikely but I won't be surprised. In fact, I'll take your bet -- not because I think it is likely but because those odds seem reasonable.

The plan has been in place and underway for a century, stepping ever closer, aided by self-ascribed "fellow travelers" and abetted by "useful innocents." Seeing plans which have been openly planned being executed in broad daylight is not paranoia or tin-foil hat conspiracy theory but is also no basis for freaking out.

• Like 2

Coming this winter? Seems unlikely but I won't be surprised. In fact, I'll take your bet -- not because I think it is likely but because those odds seem reasonable.

The plan has been in place and underway for a century, stepping ever closer, aided by self-ascribed "fellow travelers" and abetted by "useful innocents." Seeing plans which have been openly planned being executed in broad daylight is not paranoia or tin-foil hat conspiracy theory but is also no basis for freaking out.

Are you going to show evidence of this grand scheme beginning in 1916? Infowars? BTW, those odds in question are called sucker bets in Vegas and are hardly reasonable and stacked against you. Perhaps you should take the bet.

Edited by ralis

Are you going to show evidence of this grand scheme beginning in 1916? Infowars? BTW, those odds in question are called sucker bets in Vegas and are hardly reasonable and stacked against you. Perhaps you should take the bet.

Do you consider yourself a fellow traveler or one of the useful innocents, ralis?

Do you consider yourself a fellow traveler or one of the useful innocents, ralis?

I am not innocent at all, but observe what is happening. There are rumors of detention camps in the desert Southwest, but in all my travels I have yet to see any activity of that nature. Surveillance in terms of Homeland Security vehicles around town, more cameras and so forth. The largest prison complex I have seen is in Florence AZ with its  miles of barbed wire fencing and thousands of immigrants being held there. Sinister looking.

I'd trace it back to at least 1876, honestly, but 1901 and 1919 are significant dates as well.

You've long demonstrated that you really don't care to see "evidence" as you dismiss any evidence which runs counter to your own ideology so I won't waste my time. I've provided the starting points, though, for anyone with a sincere curiosity.

• Like 1

Money is the motivation for recount.

Anybody who has worked in not-for-profit is familiar with the concept of 10% admin - of any revenue raised 10% is a legitimate grab for administration. And after you add all consultants, marketing, and promotion fees that conveniently go to your friends' companies, the actual admin cost will reach something like 50%. For the lady from Green party this is good money. HRC could have money issues as well if she had some leftovers from the campaign that she now can turn into administration grab.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this