TheWhiteRabbit

Lets Talk Obama - Was he a good President?

I expected to hear a lot more about Obama during his administration. Mind you I don't watch the news, but I do get some from drudge, slashdot, and various forums, depending on what I get around to reading. But in a way that means I get the meta-level of the news -- mostly "just the biggest stuff."

I finally concluded, after he started appointing the most reptilian attorneys in the land to exalted Czar positions he invented just to give them power, that there must have been a focus on a lot of other things instead of him, because aside from Obamacare there just wasn't much to say that didn't sound like, "President Obama, in a stunning move even worse than what we hated George Bush for..."

RC

Naaaah, they just screamed "Racist!" and the media followed suit. Devastatingly effective.
  • Like 2

So, looking into the Qi Men Dun Jia (hidden doors escaping technique) I see theft occurring and such at the beginning of Trump's presidency.

Now if we take a look at Obama's actions the oval office is being redone so Trump can not use it for a year or so.  We can also see that Obama is taking steps to solidify the damage he has done.  Will Trump overcome all of this scheming?  He seems impervious to the robbing star (he plans and strategizes well).  For me it just reenforces the fact that Obama was so corrupt.  I worry about the children.  Children should be able to grow up having faith that things will turn out good and that they can do good things rather than getting sucked into negativity and weird SJW stuff.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 2

"will always stand for humans rights around the world" ....  seems code word for, ,"I just don't comprehend the rest of the world... and likely should not of been president".

Maybe every president might issue those words out of US diplomacy but they just don't really understand the world... JMO.

• Like 1

It will be interesting to watch the studied disinterest with which some Bums regard this link...

(Should shake some deeply but I'll not hold my breath.)

;)

Good article. The only problem I have is that it singles out the democrats when the republicans are just as culpable. More polarization to keep the people divided.

• Like 2

Good article. The only problem I have is that it singles out the democrats when the republicans are just as culpable. More polarization to keep the people divided.

I'm glad you liked it. I've heard of John McCain being involved in the Syrian mess.

Watching what's going on just a little, I had the darkly amusing thought that it's like when someone is a pathological liar, and have succeeded by keeping people hating each other and away from each other so nobody ever compares stories, and then one day it all falls apart when a couple people talk to each other and start to realize what's going on, and it all starts collapsing.

Everything would have kept on going like it was except DJT had to wade in like an intentionally-clumsy bull with his balls on fire and just have friendly casual conversations with everybody, and the house of cards of "inertia and comfortably entrenched corruption and incompetence" starts crumbling. Company after company, big ones, saying they'll be on board to try and make it happen. He doesn't want war with Russia, considers Climate Change political, and the UN openly sucks. Mexico's president likes him. Russia's premier likes him. Israel's leader likes him. Ohhhh I bet TPTB so far really hate him.

If only DJT would agree to live at least 11 levels down in a secure military bunker for the next four years so he can keep breathing long enough to get that far into things, I'd feel somewhat more secure about the odds of him actually accomplishing something before the globalists have someone shoot him.

RC

Edited by redcairo
  • Like 3

I started off having hope in Obama,

then I lost that hope and it turned into indifference,

then I lost that indifference and it turned into utter disgust.

• Like 2

"good president"? That label has become so inappropriate that I could only say who WOULD HAVE BEEN one. Ron Paul. But if the right conditions had existed that allowed him to become president, the world would already be a much better place.

Obama was a cowardly servant of the corrupt establishment like so many before him. Every now and then he might do something that looked like a tiny attempt to bring some personal positive missions into his politics, only to quickly follow it up by another outright evil act. If someone is so full of crap, I cannot give them credit for anything. Too many people operate based on a penance complex where they do some powerless gestures in the belief that it would cleanse them of their guilt.

I don't get lost in detail so I won't even attempt to qualify Obama vs. Bush, but just say that they are both in the same category. And Hillary Clinton is definitely in the same category as Dick Cheney.

Trump is now the nemesis of the deluded indoctrinated corrupt progressives with their superiority complex, and apparently they not just lost an election, but also their mind, so I only see cure through peril here, if at all. If there's one thing that seems absolutely unbreakable, it's the hubris and bigotry of the USA's political dipole. Without humility there is no betterment for the USA, and to that People, humility is perceived like death. It is a country of great fanaticism and projection. It fights the exterior projections of its inner demons that it so willingly serves.

https://twitter.com/Dowlphin/status/815984392535416836

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 2

"During President Barack Obama’s time in office the federal debt has increased by $9,349,949,902,134.72—rising from $10,626,877,048,913.08 on Jan. 20, 2009, the day of Obama’s inauguration, to $19,976,826,951,047.80 on the last day of 2016"

• Like 1

"During President Barack Obama’s time in office the federal debt has increased by $9,349,949,902,134.72—rising from $10,626,877,048,913.08 on Jan. 20, 2009, the day of Obama’s inauguration, to $19,976,826,951,047.80 on the last day of 2016"

What's nine trillion between friends???

Of course, that's more than stars in the known universe or grains of sand on all the world's beaches but it's all just Monopoly money anyhow so it doesn't matter how high it gets piled. Well, that's what the ones doing the piling tell us, anyhow -- and they're certified experts so they must know what they're doing.

:ninja:

EDIT: Fixed a typo.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 5

What's nine trillion between friends???

"A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon, you're talking real money."  -- Dirksen

Although often quoted, it seems Dirksen never actually said this. The Dirksen Congressional Research Center made an extensive search[dead link] when fully 25% of enquiries to them were about the quotation. They could find Dirksen did say "a billion here, a billion there", and things close to that, but not the "pretty soon you're talking real money" part. They had one gentleman report to them he had asked Dirksen about it on an airflight and received the reply: "Oh, I never said that. A newspaper fella misquoted me once, and I thought it sounded so good that I never bothered to deny it."

• Like 2

That's funny!  (The spoiler too :-))

I guess I do understand that if someone is leaving a job, knowing you hate the guy taking your place, and that he's going to undo some things you did, is very upsetting.

But it does seem O has gone slightly overboard with the "how much can I do and screw up for the incoming" party.

RC

• Like 2

I hear he is building a wall.

I hear Mexico now wants to pay for it.

Edited by Pilgrim

Perhaps one of the biggest red-flags with Obama's administration is how secretive they are.  I remember when he was running for President and one of the major points on his website was that he was going to have "the most transparent administration ever."  Well, they are apparently one of the least transparent, if not the least...  Feel free to search that if you do not believe me.

It blows my mind that people still worship the guy, practically.  I don't think it is that many people though, to be honest.  There were definitely a lot more Obama worshippers 8 and even 4 years ago.  Being a fraud at such a high level position is a hard thing to hide, but when you have the mainstream media on your side, I guess anything is possible then.

Edited by futuredaze