23 replies to this topic

#1 Shad282

Shad282

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:03 AM

I have been diagnosed as having eczema on some part of the skin, its been said to be caused by skin oil and stress and heat. and seems that it can't be healed with meds. 

The bad thing about it, is when the weather is hot and stuff gets heated it, it becomes itchy. 

so i was wondering what could be the energy reason for this genetic thing to become activated, for example, i do know that allergy is related to immunity system being overreacting and could be related to a fear or lack of safety and this the body stays alarmed and causes energy..etc. 

so what about Eczema, what past issue or life circumstances might activate it, and the heat seems to cause it to itch and inflam it. 

and how it can be healed? in terms of energy or past healing, or natural remedies ... etc? 

Thank you ! 

:)

#2 Kar3n

Kar3n

Dao Bum

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 1057 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:53 AM

We talked about this before. ;)

Coconut oil and gentle scrubbing with a washcloth will help to descale and moisturize it alleviating some of the itch. I do this for my son who gets eczema spots when he swims too much in chlorinated water, and it helps tremendously.

• Shad282 said thanks for this
Recognize mind has never once had a thought that wasn't your own choice already.
Mindfully choose compassionate thoughts that are a pleasure to experience and the urge to silence thought passes.
With no urges, the need to cling to some thought passes with it.
Unlimited love,
-Bud

#3 Shad282

Shad282

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:12 AM

We talked about this before. ;)

Coconut oil and gentle scrubbing with a washcloth will help to descale and moisturize it alleviating some of the itch. I do this for my son who gets eczema spots when he swims too much in chlorinated water, and it helps tremendously.

I meant permanent healing and to understand the reason for genetic activation for it to starts and exist. your suggestion is temporary and for a limited period of time, can be replaced with Elocon med.

#4 SeekerOfHealing

SeekerOfHealing

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:16 AM

Try autohemotheraphy. + TCM + qigong

Edited by SeekerOfHealing, 06 November 2016 - 09:16 AM.

#5 Shad282

Shad282

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:35 AM

Try autohemotheraphy. + TCM + qigong

Autohemotherapy, or self-blood therapy, is a technique that involves the withdrawal of blood from the body and the reinjection of the same blood back into a vein or through the skin or muscle. The aim of the therapy is to enhance the immune system's ability to fight disease.? ?

what is TCM ?

#6 cold

cold

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:57 AM

Traditional Chinese Medicine ?

#7 Kar3n

Kar3n

Dao Bum

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 1057 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:11 AM

I meant permanent healing and to understand the reason for genetic activation for it to starts and exist. your suggestion is temporary and for a limited period of time, can be replaced with Elocon med.

Then my best suggestion is to begin a practice that will help you to remove your current energetic blocks and do some self healing. I am happy to work with you on healing the energetic as well as the physical, but until you do some clearing on your own it is not likely to be effective, hence my coconut oil advice.
;)
  • Brian and Shad282 said thanks for this
Recognize mind has never once had a thought that wasn't your own choice already.
Mindfully choose compassionate thoughts that are a pleasure to experience and the urge to silence thought passes.
Unlimited love,
-Bud

#8 Shad282

Shad282

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

Then my best suggestion is to begin a practice that will help you to remove your current energetic blocks and do some self healing. I am happy to work with you on healing the energetic as well as the physical, but until you do some clearing on your own it is not likely to be effective, hence my coconut oil advice.
;)

hahahahahaha I have already calmed it with meds but it comes and go. that is why i m asking about permanent thing. plus i have seborrheic eczema which is related to eczema on oily, hot skin. so adding oil = bad idea. :P

#9 Kar3n

Kar3n

Dao Bum

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 1057 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:43 AM

hahahahahaha I have already calmed it with meds but it comes and go. that is why i m asking about permanent thing. plus i have seborrheic eczema which is related to eczema on oily, hot skin. so adding oil = bad idea. :P

Not necessarily, but you're going to belive what you wish. Don't knock it until you try it.
  • Brian and Shad282 said thanks for this
Unlimited love,
-Bud

#10 oak

oak

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Internal arts, meditation, TCM

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

Since it is a skin problem I would definately try a product containing myrrh. There are creams, oils, tincture, soap etc. I enjoy preparing frankincense and myrrh oils and tinctures myself since these products aren't cheap.

If you're interested you can learn more here https://apothecarysg...resins/?wref=tp

Your best guides will always be the Classics. They are living masters without an ego.

True perfection seems unperfect - Lao Tzu

Enlightenment is like an old oak, no one looks at it twice. - Taisen Deshimaru

#11 Jetsun

Jetsun

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3954 posts
  • Interests:Reality

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:33 AM

In terms of my own healing training eczema can be related to issues in the liver, possibly anger, so could be a combination of past life karmic, ancestral as well as genetic reasons. Each case is going to be different. I could do a reading for you if you if you like but would need you to send me a photo of you, plus I am not a doctor, I have a few years training in an alternative healing called Vortex Healing, so I cannot officially diagnose any medical issues yet can give friendly advice.

• wilfred, Kar3n and Shad282 said thanks for this

#12 Shad282

Shad282

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:41 AM

Not necessarily, but you're going to belive what you wish. Don't knock it until you try it.

but now I m not having any rush or anything to use coconut oil :P that is why i m asking on permanent thing.

#13 wilfred

wilfred

Tantra Penguin

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 555 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Soul & Funk Music

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:10 PM

i also suffer from a skin condition and my teacher said it was a result of the blood being badly organized. so energetically something is messing with the way the blood cells arrange themselves, probably liver related as mentioned above. but seeing as its blood based there would be an incoherence/imbalance running through the whole body, something i've always experienced as excess heat. i think this would be the case with most dry skin conditions, which is causing an autoimmune reaction to happen at the surface. and like most chronic sickness it's root is likely kammic, in the base of the body and you'll need to be effecting things on that level to clear it.

but good on you for wanting to get to the bottom of it. that's always been my approach and through cultivating mind it'll become more obvious what the underlying energetics of the condition may be. peace!

Edited by wilfred, 06 November 2016 - 12:24 PM.

#14 cheya

cheya

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 803 posts
  • Interests:Internal energy work, alternative health

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:48 PM

One of my clients gets eczema and has found it goes almost entirely away if he gets enough sun. (Although I know that sounds hot... he tries to get out in the morning when it's still cool...) Might try more time in the sun and maybe get your vitamin D levels checked... I have found extra vitamin B6 also helps a lot.

"The mind follows the body
like the stream clings to the earth."
— Waysun Liao,  Nine Nights with the Taoist Master

#15 Jetsun

Jetsun

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3954 posts
  • Interests:Reality

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:54 PM

The theory around the liver is basically that it is one of the main organs to remove toxins and if it is struggling or overloaded the skin has to come in to help out the detox process, leaving the toxins on the skin. The liver can be overloaded due to a number of reasons, could be environmental or dietary but there is often emotional and karmic issues at play too which can influence its functioning, usually around anger and power.

Beets can help the liver detox, but don't overdo it only a few times a week

But then it could all be allergic reaction as well

• Bindi and Shad282 said thanks for this

#16 Shad282

Shad282

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:17 PM

One of my clients gets eczema and has found it goes almost entirely away if he gets enough sun. (Although I know that sounds hot... he tries to get out in the morning when it's still cool...) Might try more time in the sun and maybe get your vitamin D levels checked... I have found extra vitamin B6 also helps a lot.

true i don't have enough sun, and summer almost gone, do u suggest any vitamins? i do take supplements, http://www.natureswa...Potency-90-Tabs

it makes my pee phosphoric but i m taking one pill a day. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: healing, energy, reasons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users