Shad282

what is the point of existence?

There seems to be unlimited points existing at the same time. One of the points is each of us and we are all living each other's lives.

This particular planet is an amazing playground full of adventure, discovery and play. I would suggest using the point, the center of the universe and create something beautiful. 

war, politics, religion, we have a lot of self discovery of who we really are to get rid of the harmful and self serving interest to make all lives so much better.

So if anyone feels lost, try losing thoughts so we can feel peace and bring it back to this world one point at a time.

• Like 1

well I fully agree with many things stated...but why do I have to lose thoughts?

Tomorrow I will create something beautiful.

I will make a progression of leaf colorations.....(having to copy andy Goldsworthy a bit.) unbelievable coloring

hopefully that is not harmful or too self serving.

damn this is a difficult forum

• Like 1

what is the reason we exist in life ? if spirit exists.. then why would a spirit put itself in a box, limited reality to experience it and try to realize itself ? is it game ? if it is for fun or game... boredom doesn't exist.

If other realms/dimensions exists... then why do they? what the whole point of all of this? what the point of tao? ... to learn? learn what ? and what would this knowledge really help us ? and if reincarnation exists... why everytime u have to learn the same stuff ? or even... why do we have to learn stuff that as a spirit we are whole, why to box ourselves and try to rediscover ourselves ?

If you have an answer, how much are sure of it? 

Well, as you have shown by limiting the things that do not make sense we can make some impressive reasoning deductions.

well I fully agree with many things stated...but why do I have to lose thoughts?

Tomorrow I will create something beautiful.

I will make a progression of leaf colorations.....(having to copy andy Goldsworthy a bit.) unbelievable coloring

hopefully that is not harmful or too self serving.

damn this is a difficult forum

Invest in loss. tossing away the question for the answer that just is, just being is beautiful.

Sage seems to be full of thought and ramblings that is a beautiful nature and his words do not even have to match one thought before it jumps to the next. creativity, the world embraces talent.

One minute existing the next minute non existing. like clouds passing through the sky. As I am watching I no longer exist but when I attach my thought to the cloud like its beautiful or rain cloud or white and fluffy cloud I exist but then the cloud simply disappears.Chasing my own shadow existing one moment and not existing the next. So I dance to the string-less tune of eternity.

• Like 2