Have you looked at Wilhelm Reichs work? His encounter with the Ea? When he began bringing rain to desert with orgone devices...

Total aside. So I had a (double-blind) psi session on a 'cloud buster' machine once. The data experience was really interesting! After some initial trivia on the machine itself, I had this experience where I perceived what seemed like a lot of energy together, and then there was this sort of "blitz" as if it was suddenly fried-into-white-noise for a moment, and then empty -- nothing. I was utterly baffled at what this could be, not that one is supposed to try and guess that during session anyway of course, but it was certainly a novel experience. When I got the feedback it made me very thoughtful for quite a while. I have to say that the data-experience seems like that tech is probably valid. (Not, mind you, that psi work verifies anything at all, except for the individual experiencing it.)

Unfortunately do to taking that Serrapeptase I am struggling to get my kidneys back to health again. They did serious damage to my kidneys, even just taking one pill. This was quite a big shock to me actually, taking one pill of some supplement did damage that after 3 months still hasn't been fully repaired.

I am finding it hard to wrap my brain around this. That supplement has been utterly life-saving to several people I know, and I've taken a lot of it at one point and had significant improvement in eyesight and lung clearance as a result. What is it that you think it did to your kidneys? Especially ONE pill?? I'm not doubting you, I'm just amazed and curious. I guess I missed the post if you described it previously.

RC

• Like 1

I am finding it hard to wrap my brain around this. That supplement has been utterly life-saving to several people I know, and I've taken a lot of it at one point and had significant improvement in eyesight and lung clearance as a result.

Interesting...  Could you elaborate on how exactly it improved your eyesight?

Edited by gendao

Go to pubmed -- improvement in eyesight and lungs are two of the things most studied for serrapeptase.

I do not know the precise details of 'how' (if you were being literal), in the same way I also don't know how to build the filaments or even wire the electronics that result in my light switch working to turn on my light -- but I can tell you the details of what happened for me, and a friend and her sister, for whatever that is worth.

Eyes: I was nearly bedridden for more than a couple years due to a previous heart condition (now resolved, though healing will take awhile). I couldn't visit the optometrist (as I was not mobile to leave the house at all). I both work and play on a laptop computer, which is neither 'close' like a book nor 'far' like when driving so I don't wear either of the (very old prescription) glasses I have. And this was the case for a couple of years.

Lungs: A few years ago I got whooping cough. It was horrible. It took like three months to get over. Everyone around me had it as well. And even though finally I seemed well, my lungs never fully healed. My breathing capacity was noticeably lower, because I'm a singer, and it wasn't just reduced capacity it was actually injury, it was clear. For example, reduced capacity, you simply cannot hold a note as long or sing as strongly, but otherwise it's the same. But injury, it's like you are holding a note and then the air just ends, abruptly. I couldn't sing at all. Even talking often ran into this. There are three 17-19 year olds at the time around me who all had this (gave it to me I suppose), and all that time later, they also still had problems -- two were telling me how they still couldn't go up a flight of stairs without crazy harsh breathing by the time they reached the top, that it was like their lungs were just injured or something.

I began taking serrapeptase actually because research shows it works very well on dead proteins (like certain fibrous materials). Due to a likely-genetic condition (lipedema) and a vision I had of my liver (which was very bad looking, and looked a great deal like one I saw on wiki as cirrhosis after I went search, after the med, to review) I thought I could use that. I never had any intent of doing something for my eyes or lungs, although I had seen in passing some research about that, my interest was in the liver, and in some dysplasia-style fibrous tissue in my hips and legs.

There are two main brands of the stuff. Neither are cheap. I began taking a fairly high dose of one (Doctor's Best) before sleep. That was all, I did not expect to actually have anything all that "noticeable" since, you know, your liver generally does not give status updates. (Mine might, if I did more meditation. :-)) And as for my legs, the condition is 'currently incurable' and serra is actually a fairly new supplement (certainly was a couple years ago when I began) so I'd never even heard of anybody taking it for that but didn't expect anything noticeable -- I thought perhaps it just might help "under the hood" in addition to maybe, hopefully, helping my liver.

If the forum I post health stuff in had any search capacity at all I could give better details, sorry I can't. I don't know how long I took it -- a few months -- before I realized, abruptly actually, that my vision was markedly better than it had been in longer than I could remember. It must have been gradual because I didn't notice it happening. One day I just realized, with shock, what had occurred. I had previously gotten to the point where I could barely read my screen, even with the Windows font increased, and even with the browser default font a bit larger and/or the screen at +1 or even +2 on some sites. And yet suddenly.... I could see everything clearly even when it was much smaller. I was amazed, and told my friends online about it.

My friend who had been inspired by my posting lots of research and reviews about the supp before, told me that she and her sister had both been taking it. She had found that her knees hurt a lot less than they used to. She had only recently gotten her sister to begin, as her sister had been using a cane for all mobility for nearly six years at that point.

After about another month... maybe two, all the sudden I started coughing. I had been avoiding gluten/glutin and anything that made my body react (back then, before my heart surgery, that was a whole spectrum of things) so having anything wrong with my lungs -- besides the obvious damage of whooping cough that apparently wasn't healing -- was new. For like ten days I coughed like crazy, but the coughs felt super "deep," as if I were coughing up the very BOTTOM of my lungs or whatever is in that area. I spit out tons of crap. And then I stopped coughing. And I could BREATHE. And I could SING -- way, way, way better than I had been able to since that illness long before. It felt, and seemed, clear, that it had basically probably eaten the scar tissue or whatever was going on down at the bottom of my lungs, which enabled my body finally to clear it out, and then I was ok.

So again I told all my friends about this, and the woman I mentioned said that for the first time in well over a decade, the fibrous tissue in a certain area of her legs (part of the condition we both have) had gone noticeably done. Enough that custom medical stuff she had ordered prior no longer fit her. Not long later she came back raving about her sister. Who had not only felt massively better in her knees, but now was no longer using a cane! After six years of not being able to stand up or walk without one -- now she could walk stairs, stand, fast-walk, no cane at all. They were both convinced that it was the serrapeptase, as she says her sister had changed nothing else in diet or supplements during that time between starting it, and the apparent healing. Her sister had recommended it to another family member as a result.

Now, my friend was taking a different brand, "Serra Enzyme" than me. I pointed out that the price I was getting on Doctor's Best was nearly half hers, and since we were taking a lot of it, she ordered DB next time. But then she came back about a month later and said, this is horrible. It isn't working for me at all. Some of the positive changes are actually reversing. I cannot recall the detail but it actually seemed like she felt kinda sick or something. I was baffled because that brand had seemed nothing but great for me. I ordered some of her brand.

At that point a heart condition (a genetic birth defect in a valve) was really kicking up for me (I was officially dying). Because the serra actually made "my blood feel thicker" -- slightly temporarily increased blood pressure, basically it is chewing up these dead proteins, putting them in the bloodstream and they get delivered to the waste systems -- but I had a monstrous problem with my heart and circulation (I was losing, at the end-point before surgery, 70% of the pressure -- and much of the blood -- into the body instead of staying in the veins) -- I had to quit taking serra simply because I couldn't afford taxing my poor heart (and edema) with yet more stuff (the wastes serra was helping get rid of). So I actually have not been taking it in about six months -- two before my heart surgery, four since.

My friend went back to her own brand, and said everything resolved and all was well. We still don't know why my DB brand worked for me and not for her. Bad batch? No clue. I never really had the chance to try her brand and see if it made any difference.

I'll be returning to that supp before much longer.

Hope that helps.

PJ

• Like 1

Thanks Randomer. Wow that sounds like a miserable experience.

At one point (I need to resume this. My health issues with heart put everything else off) I was taking liposomal vitamin C (I was taking Aurora brand, which is bottled and has the best price) and liposomal silymarin (sold as Life Extension's 'european milk thistle, advanced phospholipid formula). (Sorry if this is over-detailed but I have been forced to be a health freak for the last several years!) I believe these are the bomb for healing -- with some TMG for most people especially most caucasians. It's a given that I always mean "in the context of a full spectrum of necessary lipids, aminos, and enzymes" of course.

Back when I was taking emulsified lecithin+ascorbic (some people call this homemade liposomal C but it's really more micro-emulsified than liposomal -- it is SOME liposomal -- but what % are the liposomes are <200nm as needed who knows) I had a great dream where Tek -- that is what I call my body-intelligence as a guide -- told me that I needed to keep taking the "liver food and repair juice" and that I needed to take it in smaller doses but many more doses through the day. A later dream, he also called it the 'liver food and repair juice' and then I understood at the time the sunflower lecithin was the liver food and the ascorbic was the repair juice.

Later, when I'd stopped taking that and then restarted some high-dose large chewable ascorbic tablets, another dream had Tek tell me that he liked the liquid C better than the pills. I need to re-take up the (real) liposomal C and the (even better version) milk thistle (silymarin is the primary active component in milk thistle) in small regular doses...

In my skimming research for quite a few years now, nearly everything that helps the liver actually helps all the organs -- particularly the kidneys, gallbladder, pancrease, spleen. I bet the liposomal C and liposomal silymarin combo would be really good for your kidneys and everything else over there. (Lots of published research on silymarin.) It should not be THAT easy to hurt your kidneys -- even if the one supplement pill you took wasn't good -- frankly even if it were arsenic I'd expect anybody to be over it much sooner than you got over that. So clearly something is wrong that isn't getting 'healed' even if you're compensating via energy handling for whatever condition it's in. Lucky you have a good teacher to help with that stuff.

RC

Vaccines can cause kidney and other organ damage,

injecting viruses directly into blood stream, genetics from other animals etc, aborted fetus tissue etc, causing "auto-immune" problems, it's devilish.

Some metal and parasite detox may help

"Thimerosal, which contains the organic compound ethyl mercury, is a known neurotoxin and used to be a major ingredient in childhood vaccines. There are over 15,000 articles in the medical literature describing the adverse health effects on the human body with exposure to varying amounts and forms of mercury. http://www.nvic.org/Doctors-Corner/Aluminum-and-Vaccine-Ingredients.aspx

Accumulating/ becoming more troublesome overtime

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/common-vaccine-ingredient-linked-kidney-injury

Edited by Sionnach

I saw something really last night :). Had someone do some cleaning in my room and it kinda ruined the axion boost. I measure the general axion level by putting my finger on the front of the generators and see how much reaction there is. I noticed it makes noise when I do, and I get shocked easily on the back side of it. However in some spots of the front part of the haxegon where the ions come out, it generates purple lighting, like proper lighting and if I keep finger in that good spot its a cotinuous lighting that I can see and hear. It saw it much better last night then this morning as it was dark and I could not only see the purple lighting but some purple cloud that was created inside the haxegon as well - which is AWESOME! The purple lighting looks exactly like in a videogame.

I've had this for 2months, maybe more? And just noticed it. It's soo cool....but I notice it drains my chi somewhat...as if my chi reacts to th ions to create lighting. My phone doesn't do anything, no noise, no light. Same for other electrical appliances. 1 minute of playing with it and from the elbow down my arm felt as if I held a smartphone in my hand for an hour or two continuously - drained and just slightly disturbed chi flow basically. 

Hi Arrramu, I would not recommend playing with the ionizer in this way. 

You are generating very large amounts of ozone doing this. There is a reason there should be a fair amount of space around the emission points. 

Also, the lighting (plasma like effect), is not good for your body. Better to leave the ionizer to do it's job as the instructions dictate.

Yes, I mentioned it's very NOT good. Now in the evening I can still feel the loss of chi from my arm. Although I haven't been recharging and touching electronics most of the day. 

I'm curious if people like joeblast or others with lots of chi would generate more and if everyone generates a purple lighting/vapour. 

growing an offshoot aloe vera plant in a tea cup in front of the generator, see how it goes, it's in no soil or water at present

I've had a lot of that in the past as it grew wild where I'm from in so CA. You'll need soil at some point probably, it is a cacti and its growth is eventually large. If you don't have soil you might just dissolve a multi-mineral supplement in the water if you don't have any liquid minerals, that might help more than plain water.

You have a generator? Do you live in the wilds? :-)

RC

Bumping this thread and tagging it. Lots of good information here and I am considering ordering one for my family that lives in downtown Rio. Very polluted in lots of ways unfortunately

• Like 1

Yea, I'm on the verge of purchasing one, with the intent, if that one works well,  of getting two more, so we would have one in each bedroom and in the main living area.