Sign in to follow this  
blackstar212

Barclays Premiere League discussion

It's strange, its' only been three games, but already there seems to be some very clear trends.

Saturday the 10th of September - Guardiola vs Mourinho

Both on 9 points, very interesting. Some people are saying this might just be a 0-0 boring draw, I don't reckon so.

Sunday the 11th of September - Swansea vs Chelsea

What do you think BlackStar, home advantage? ... :) :) :)

I think the best I can hope for is a draw. Swansea is struggling a bit this season.

MU vs MC should be a great game I hope it is televised here in the US.

• Like 1

Oh yes!

It was a great weekend. I have to admit, I don't know of any Swansea supporters other than you BlackStar, so when Swansea got the draw against a strong Chelsea it made me smile and I did think of you !!!

I'm quite impartial over all as there's no one team I support, I just like keeping up to date with what's going on. But, part of me is now a Swan! They're well on course for staying up which is no bad thing, and given that I put some money on Man U to win ... I'm looking forward to the 24th when the Swans take on Man City. :) :) :)

• Like 1

Oh yes!

It was a great weekend. I have to admit, I don't know of any Swansea supporters other than you BlackStar, so when Swansea got the draw against a strong Chelsea it made me smile and I did think of you !!!

I'm quite impartial over all as there's no one team I support, I just like keeping up to date with what's going on. But, part of me is now a Swan! They're well on course for staying up which is no bad thing, and given that I put some money on Man U to win ... I'm looking forward to the 24th when the Swans take on Man City. :) :) :)

Lately Swansea has done well against Man Utd so I feel pretty confident at least at home in that one.

I think there overall record history is pretty close if I recall.

Swansea goes down to Southhampton. The swans struggle against them. Arsenal seems to be picking some momentum. Watching Tottenham vs Sunderland now. Spurs should have scored already. They are controlling play. Another good week overall.

Spurs 1 sunderland 0 - but could have won by a few more goals - up to third place :)

city tearing shit up. new manager much more aggressive and passionate. seems in seasons past they would get leads and sort of coast and end up getting a poor result. now they are stepping on teams throats.

city tearing shit up. new manager much more aggressive and passionate. seems in seasons past they would get leads and sort of coast and end up getting a poor result. now they are stepping on teams throats.

I agree City looks very strong early on.

• Like 1

I like to wait till 10 games played until making any serious predictions - but City do look strong - both United and Chelsea a bit erratic as yet.

I like to wait till 10 games played until making any serious predictions - but City do look strong - both United and Chelsea a bit erratic as yet.

Yep - there was a lot of excitement about this season and, thankfully, it all seems justified. At the moment it does look as though City could win it at a canter, which takes a little excitement away BUT - their games will still be great to watch AND after them the table is completely wide open for the next 5 to 10 spots. Which means its going to be great fun following it all !!!

Tough pill to swallow with the Liverpool game. I did not get to see any games though as I was on my honeymoon and had little time to follow sports. :)

Tough pill to swallow with the Liverpool game. I did not get to see any games though as I was on my honeymoon and had little time to follow sports. :)

Congrats!  forget football and enjoy :)

• Like 1

Spurs really played well vs city. always a tough place to secure a positive result. Onward.

• Like 1

Swansea has a new manager but that is not enough against Arsenal. Tough string of games for the swans. The game today mid vs war is really good. Way just scored a fabulous goal.

It is still early but it appears Swansea is in trouble. 19th right now in the league. They gutted too many good players when they had a chance to be in the top ten consistently.

Sign in to follow this