I use the information for contemplation. Details really not that important, i just throwing inĀ loaded terms and see how it is responded, comparing things with my own multiple possibleĀ interpretations. Not empty but having a taste also location i can get sensations.

Ā 

I wonder if the sensations when you enterĀ into theĀ eerie place like graveyard. You see these sensationsĀ as ghosts, images?

Yes as a western person I am painfully short of accurate words. I admire the forum participants who are so good at naming what they mean.

Ā 

I find it hard to draw the line between stages of consciousness. I like to not think and be blank. Mostly I like to laugh and be frivolous. But when I am lying down I have to be really tired and sleep nice and fast as I have a habit of going into hynagogia as I don't like thinking before sleeping. It must be something about the position. Even this morning I was restless in bed and the vibrations came by themselves. For me the mark of a full-on trance that leads to seeing things is the vibrating, my whole body going on like an airplane engine! Normally when I think of nothing.

Ā 

I don't know how it started. I do remember having vibrations and soul wanderings when I was about two years old with my cousin who was three years old. He was very wise and taught me many things. We used to share dreams. Or was it "astral projection" I don't know. But we used to hold hands to sleep, we both lived at my grandmother's place. We had another language and it was as if we could share our minds. Then one day he wanted to show me something and it was a vision of his upcoming death. We held hands and he showed me the whole thing. Then he died. I spent my life missing him. I thought I fantasised it all and asked my one cousin about him (his sister). She was much older than him. She re-confirmed everything and told me he used to give signs of his death even to his parents. In the stars and in nature. I do believe it is thanks to him that I became an explorer of consciousness. But it made me very sad and to this day I feel like a loner. Thanks to him I didn't suppress what I experienced as a child and it just grew and grew.

Ā 

I hated it as a teen as I had no filter whatsoever. I won't give the details on a public forum but it was stuff horror movies are made of. I went into meditation in my late teens and it died down a lot but it never did stop.

Ā 

Books that helped me? Wow it depends with what. I mostly liked stories of other people who had to deal with these things. Always puzzled that they seem to have their lives in order while I still don't know why I am like this and don't know what I should do with it. My booklist is extremely long maybe we could discuss it elsewhere...

are these vibrations u feel.. come like shudders running inside your body and moving around ? like dancing energy inside ?

I use the information for contemplation. Details really not that important, i just throwing inĀ loaded terms and see how it is responded, comparing things with my own multiple possibleĀ interpretations. Not empty but having a taste also location i can get sensations.

Ā 

I wonder if the sensations when you enterĀ into theĀ eerie place like graveyard. You see these sensationsĀ as ghosts, images?

Not always. But more often than not I see clouds. Sometimes "shadow people". Sometimes bundles of light. At one stage I would see lots of vortices as far as the eye could see. It really depends. A few months back four faces floating above my head in the bed. But I would say there are dark clouds pretty much everywhere and they have a life and intelligence of their own and can move extremely fast. But I would rather not talk about what is see in detail in public.

• Like 1

are these vibrations u feel.. come like shudders running inside your body and moving around ? like dancing energy inside ?

No. It is much faster and longer than a shudder and doesn't move around. Sounds like a rocket taking off but on a lower pitch.

• Like 1