#65 mindtooloud

mindtooloud

o;h

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 565 posts
  • Interests:contents of a quiet mind

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:36 AM

I mean that he had a terrible behaviour with non-muslim (kafir).

According to the Sira, the sacred biography of Mohammed, he was involved in over 65 acts of jihad, or as we say today, 65 acts of terror. And that was in a 9 year period.
Mohammed was violent in every way. He assassinated those who opposed him, enslaved thousands and sold them for money to wage jihad, he tortured men to death for money, tortured slaves to get information from them, created a policy of rape of Kafir women and on and on.

I don't know how true all that is, but from what i read he also had great charasteristics too.

#66 Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

Cat blessing sentient beings

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1206 posts
  • Interests:Yoga, Tantra, Meditation,Kabbalah, Sufism, Gnosis, Comparative Religion/Tradition, Health, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Neuroscience, Energy Work, Neidan, Neigong, Kung Fu, Honey, Tribal warfare, Spirits, Shamanism, Beer + orange juice, Sex

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:21 AM

[...], but from what i read he also had great charasteristics too.

Adolf Hitler had great characteristics too.

Edited by Cheshire Cat, 17 July 2016 - 08:24 AM.

#67 mindtooloud

mindtooloud

o;h

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 565 posts
  • Interests:contents of a quiet mind

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:26 AM

Adolf Hitler had great characteristics too.

And you can't prove that Adolf really existed he could've been a story.

#68 Jim D.

Jim D.

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:31 AM

My wife explained the benefits of Celibacy. There is a lot of energy put into trying to get laid. A person can be driven by that desire where that is all they think about. It owns you.  And she is right. As a younger man, I spent a lot of thought and energy in trying to get laid. But now as an older man, it is not an issue for me any longer. I now put my energy into other areas of my life e.g. Sume-i painting, exercise, researching, Mugai Ryu, Tai Chi etc.

• Taoway said thanks for this

#69 Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1206 posts
  • Interests:Yoga, Tantra, Meditation,Kabbalah, Sufism, Gnosis, Comparative Religion/Tradition, Health, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Neuroscience, Energy Work, Neidan, Neigong, Kung Fu, Honey, Tribal warfare, Spirits, Shamanism, Beer + orange juice, Sex

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:32 AM

And you can't prove that Adolf really existed he could've been a story.

z5hi8sl.gif

#70 Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1206 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:34 AM

[...], I spent a lot of thought and energy in trying to get laid. But now as an older man, it is not an issue for me any longer.[...]

What people fear is that the energy spent cannot be restored.

• Jim D. said thanks for this

#71 Jim D.

Jim D.

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:43 AM

Well, this is true. As a younger man, I thought ejaculation might affect my strength. Or, ability to perform sexually again. But time proved otherwise.

#72 Taoway

Taoway

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 349 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

My wife explained the benefits of Celibacy. There is a lot of energy put into trying to get laid. A person can be driven by that desire where that is all they think about. It owns you. And she is right. As a younger man, I spent a lot of thought and energy in trying to get laid. But now as an older man, it is not an issue for me any longer. I now put my energy into other areas of my life e.g. Sume-i painting, exercise, researching, Mugai Ryu, Tai Chi etc.

Off topic but. Could I see some of your sume-I paintings ? And what Taichi from do you practice

#73 Golden Dragon Shining

Golden Dragon Shining

饮酒和谐

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:22 AM

It can take no effort

diet again, clean natural diet, clean natural energy, stimulants, artificial foods cause imbalances/restlessness

and set intention *shrugs*

Edited by Sionnach, 06 January 2017 - 05:26 AM.

UPzNG5C.png

"Taoism: It's most direct and universal functions for people in the ordinary world are the recognition of natural laws, promotion of health, prevention of illness, prolongation of life, and the stimulation of the development of culture and civilization based on successful cooperation between humanity and nature, and between the individual and society as a whole." Opening the Dragon Gate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users