72 replies to this topic

#1 CelibacySeeker

CelibacySeeker

Dao Bum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:44 PM

Hello. Anybody have really good gong fu practices (qigong, whatever etc.) to develop sexual gong fu of celibacy? 

I mean please share your experiences how to keep sexual energy transformed with proven methods you have experience. 

remember, I do not have problem with sexuality or sex per se. I'm fine with sex and whatever goes with that topic, but I want to change this aspect to "locking the jing".

So I would be happy if someone can teach me here or give me some materials if it's possible. I'm also open for private messages. 

Dual cultivation methods also please share but those with true effects or life changing way to approach sexuality, mediocre things not allowed in this thread, only stuff which really makes a change. 

#2 CelibacySeeker

CelibacySeeker

Dao Bum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:36 PM

No one?

#3 Spotless

Spotless

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1872 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:56 PM

It seems you wish to find something which takes effort and puts a lid on your sexual energy.

Perhaps you should be asking the semen retention fanatics - they abound here - and they are very excited.

If you are practicing celibacy and not playing with yourself regularly and this has become a thing of no effort then your sexual energy is being transformed. If you are doing Qi Gong regularly you will find at some point having done nothing in particular regarding it - that your sexual energy, the entire male organ - particularly the inside channel of your penis, your micro cosmic orbit and other columns and circuitry will appear and or be felt vividly.

Your male organs will feel light and energized but no more than in relationship to other energy connections - many of them eminating from that area and just above or along and over to the anus and base.

Edited by Spotless, 11 May 2016 - 10:56 PM.

• tumoessence said thanks for this

#4 Gerard

Gerard

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

1. Rehmannia (both cooked (shu di huang) and raw (sheng di huang). First nourished liver and kidney yin, second great to cool Heart fire. The Heart is the organ responsible for all your actions (more info here).

2. Baical Skullcap Root (Huang Qin). Calms ascending Liver Yang, cools the blood and drains fire.

But...you can's just take these herbs like that, I'm afraid. You need to see a herbalist for correct diagnosis and treatment. Do no buy herbal pills as they take forever to work, instead buy the herbs ready for decoction.

Purify the Heart and Liver Networks (11am to 2pm & 11am to 4am). But eventually you'll need to practice day and night non-stop for a while in order to flush the entire system out as the 'mind defilements are moving around the entire Qi network like 'fish in the water.' Combining mindful seated and walking meditation will enable one to do this.

Baguazhang is good to control libido as long as you don't overdo it. Practice near water source in order to anchor that Yang and tonify kidney with Rehmannia Six formula. Check the 'healthy bums' section as I linked an excellent link about this important formula in one of the latter threads.

Watch your diet. No junk food, little or no meat. No alcohol of any type.

Go to bed early, no later than 10pm.

Edited by Gerard, 12 May 2016 - 02:05 AM.

• Synchronic said thanks for this

#5 Walker

Walker

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:捣浆糊

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:01 AM

Suggesting shoudi or huangqin or any other herb to suppress a normal libido, even with the "go find a professional" disclaimer, is total face palm material. Playing with herbs that way is a very good way to mess up your health.
  • Aetherous, OldAngel, Boy and 1 other said thanks

氣也者,虛而待物者也。唯道集虛,虛者,心齋也。

#6 Gerard

Gerard

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:06 AM

No. Thank you!

#7 OldAngel

OldAngel

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 4459 posts
  • Interests:Practice

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:27 AM

It seems you wish to find something which takes effort and puts a lid on your sexual energy.
Perhaps you should be asking the semen retention fanatics - they abound here - and they are very excited.

It's not an accident that there are so many threads on celibacy and retaining sexual energy. What culture does not have hang-ups surrounding sexuality? These threads speak to a deeper issue and many of a generation of males trying to grasp an understanding of there own sexuality which society has contorted. More compassion bro.

To the OP this is one of many threads on the forum regarding this topic that may be useful to you. Cheers.

http://www.thedaobum...ts/?hl=celibacy

Edited by OldChi, 12 May 2016 - 09:27 AM.

• Boy, Spotless, Synchronic and 1 other said thanks

#8 Mudfoot

Mudfoot

Treebeard

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:A Shaolin based tradition.

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

Here on TDB there is always room for good advice and poor suggestions. This is naturally from the first category.

For a proven and True method of celibacy, hasten to an Island isolated and devoid of human settlements.

Avoid islands where ponies or sheep graze lest you will be led astray by Desire.

Thus lies the road to Contentment and Power.
  • Jox, Spotless, taichiwhitey and 1 other said thanks

#9 Aetherous

Aetherous

only a student

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 9316 posts
  • Interests:bai hao oolong

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

When you witness an image of sensuality, it stirs lust. Stir up lust enough and you are fighting a very powerful force - the natural drive to procreate. From my perspective, it's almost impossible to fight against that. So the key is to not look at sexual things, and not think about it. Out of sight and out of mind. It also helps to be busy doing things. And to not be neurotic about it...repression is bad. It would be better to just forget about celibacy than to attempt it in a repressive way.

• OldAngel, Spotless, SecretGrotto and 1 other said thanks
Tara's Triple Excellence Buddhist program

"Motivation is the key; discipline is the key; teamwork is the key" = basic training pushup mantras.

#10 CelibacySeeker

CelibacySeeker

Dao Bum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:03 AM

Seems I'm asking guys who do not know how to control their sexual energy.

anyway thanks for any response. I'm not really looking for any herbs to suppress my sexuality or libido. I like the way it is, strong and wrathful making women to submit, but the only thing I want to transform it into health or whatever else, not really philosophizing about it if you know what I mean. I do not care much what you are believe and what you make your sexuality as it's your business. My business as the student of the Tao is how to lock the jing to have stable foundation for cultivation, looking for method of transformation.

About qigong I found that qigong make my libido more powerful and stronger rather then it transforming it so maybe there are some sexual qigong to transform those energies into something? Bagua zhang also build up qi, not transforming it. Seems all those practices are about building foundation rather then going further. I think the neidan is the answer but I doubt there are any genuine neidan practitioners who have really achievements of cultivation and definitely they are not sitting on the forums and argue about things.

Thank anyway. 

Edited by CelibacySeeker, 14 May 2016 - 02:11 AM.

• Synchronic said thanks for this

#11 Gerard

Gerard

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

Bagua zhang also build up qi, not transforming it.

I think you need to state things clearly from the beginning. :)

You are not doing Bagua properly, obviously you must be focusing on the Yang aspect of the art hence the reason of making that statement.

Bagua done deeply and correctly refines the qi and nourishes the shen in its 'journeying.'

Your Heart is the key 'organ' of the entire process, it must be completely purified. It takes considerable effort to do this.

Women to submit? :closedeyes: Women are part of you, like the rest of things, beings and events that make the entire reality. Oneness! :)

Good luck!

Edited by Gerard, 13 May 2016 - 10:30 PM.

• Jox, Mudfoot, Synchronic and 1 other said thanks

#12 Mudfoot

Mudfoot

Treebeard

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:A Shaolin based tradition.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:14 AM

You know what they say: Those who can, do. Those who can't, post on forums. And since all traditions do things differently, those with experience might be reluctant to post that publicly because sometimes arguing about pros and cons of a method with people that doesn't understand the method in question gets old really fast.

#13 CelibacySeeker

CelibacySeeker

Dao Bum

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:12 AM

I think you need to state things clearly from the beginning. :)

You are not doing Bagua properly, obviously you must be focusing on the Yang aspect of the art hence the reason of making that statement.

Bagua done deeply and correctly refines the qi and nourishes the shen in its 'journeying.'

Your Heart is the key 'organ' of the entire process, it must be completely purified. It takes considerable effort to do this.

Women to submit? :closedeyes: Women are part of you, like the rest of things, beings and events that make the entire reality. Oneness! :)

Good luck!

Which bagua is to transform it? Which movement or tradition teaches it?

#14 liminal_luke

liminal_luke

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

I think it´s less about seeking celibacy, more about not seeking sex.

Edited by liminal_luke, 15 May 2016 - 11:44 AM.

• sagebrush said thanks for this

#15 taichiwhitey

taichiwhitey

Dao Bum

• Junior Bum
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:00 PM

I trained with a man at dr yangs retreat center in California who has been celibate for over five years. His advice to me was to abstain from alcohol meat and sexual imagery. He also told me that shoalin long fist was a great way to transform sexual energy. Also there are meditations that involve the pumping of the perinium in order to process the essence and refine it. I'm not sure of your intentions but I believe this is a good start for an earnest practitioner
  • Aetherous, OldAngel and Synchronic said thanks for this

#16 Aetherous

Aetherous

only a student

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 9316 posts
  • Interests:bai hao oolong

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

Diet does play a big role in whether lust is stimulated or not.

• Golden Dragon Shining said thanks for this
Tara's Triple Excellence Buddhist program

"Motivation is the key; discipline is the key; teamwork is the key" = basic training pushup mantras.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users