Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

What ? Huh ?

I, just then, couldn't go straight to this site ; I got diverted to page that said some 'unusual requests' have been detected coming from my computer lately to Daobums  ...  

:wacko:

and I had to decipher a visual code to show I was a real person ... then I got let in.

Never seen that before .   

I guess I better not ask for any more elephant ear sandwiches here any more. 

Today , when I go to quote a post I get an empty post box with no quote and no cursor and no way to type in the box.  So I go back and hit quote again, maybe the  box comes up properly or maybe it doesn't, sometimes takes 3 attempts to work, or it doesn't work at all   ....      :blush: ? 

Edited by Nungali

Why not ...

its brand new 4days old  , is supposed to be free of probems, and a new modem and new anti virus software .  It would not surprise me at all !

Still I cant get a quote box , two in a row, with out ging somewhere else and coming back .

Why not ...

its brand new 4days old  , is supposed to be free of probems, and a new modem and new anti virus software .  It would not surprise me at all !

Still I cant get a quote box , two in a row, with out ging somewhere else and coming back .

I have seen this happen too... when it happens (I click reply but there is no box), I scroll up and click reply again and it drops it into the reply already open.    Not sure if tied to old version of the software but there are requests to upgrade.

Sign in to follow this