1 reply to this topic

#1 BlackTigerWhiteDragon

BlackTigerWhiteDragon

Dao Bum

• Junior Bum
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:14 AM

Hi looking to trade or buy the ling kong jing material by RIchard Mooney and Glen Morris's KAP program

anyone interested?

#2 thelerner

thelerner

Been here long enough to know better

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 9928 posts
  • Interests:Getting Closer to Fine
    W/out going too Crazy

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

You are in luck my friend.  While its not the KAP program, which is worthwhile, especially because you get live feedback from a skilled instructor.  Much of Glenn Morris's work titled Meditation Mastery is available.  Gifted on youtube from the Hoshinryu people.  Here's a link https://www.youtube....RoshiRyu/videos .  It's good stuff.

Has the secret smile, damos cave, fire, earth, water doors etc.,

< I'm assuming this is gifted from the group he founded.  if the truth is otherwise and this is infringing on his work or wishes then please remove it.  But I don't think it is.

Edited by thelerner, 20 April 2016 - 09:07 AM.

• gendao, Jox and BlackTigerWhiteDragon said thanks for this
Push hard to get better, become smarter, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotional intelligence, hone your dreams, negotiate with your shadow, cure your ignorance, shed your pettiness, heighten your drive to look for the best in people, and soften your heart. A creed from Pronoia

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users