Junko

The origin of mankind

This might sound wierd but when I was young I loved to watch scary movie from America human turnning wolf. Could it be some human evolved from wolf?

This might sound wierd but when I was young I loved to watch scary movie from America human turnning wolf. Could it be some human evolved from wolf?

No, that didn't sound weird to me.  Many people enjoy watching scarey movies.  (I'm not one.)

No, we didn't evolve from the wolf.  But the dogs did.  We evolved from the unicorn.

• Like 1

No, that didn't sound weird to me.  Many people enjoy watching scarey movies.  (I'm not one.)

No, we didn't evolve from the wolf.  But the dogs did.  We evolved from the unicorn.

I thought it was the stork ?

• Like 1

Then think about 'wolf to chiwawa'?

Yeah, that took a lot of designed breeding.  (A lot of the breeding has been artificial.)

Show Off ! 

• Like 1

anubis5.jpg

• Like 1

What does it mean...egyptian meeting Anubis god.....?

The Egyptian is wearing the  King's crown ...  Anpu  is bringing  (the ank of ) life  to the deceased Pharaoh's lips / breath .

Anubis / Anpu is associated with funeral right and the preparation of the body for the after life.

anubis1.jpg

... the journey through the underworld, the weighing of the heart ;

bd_weighing_of_the_heart.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

I still haven't found out how human beings got created and since when we have been on this planet.Did we come from outer space? Or did we evolve from animals? Were extraterrestrials or angelic beings involved? Let's start to find out!

Everything has science behind it. People came off of another planet. I can't discount that another civilization is richer or is a lot more advanced. True history is trillions of years old. "Angelic beings" don't exist; they aren't different from anybody else.  The ghost body is what I call the "real body".

Hi lino,thank you very much for your post. Could you tell me little more about 'real body'?

Did they know about mankind?

The Egyptians ?  

Sure. But it is hard to know  what they DID know , exactly. A lot of it is cryptic and obscure. 

I find the Zoroastrian writings easier to comprehend, they show great knowledge of Mankind , although physically limited in extent of knowledge about the 'whole world'  ( up to the late Bronze Age  where the first part of their  story ends ... the 'Gap in Aryan History' - 'Late Bronze Age Collapse' ? ) .... they have excellent knowledge of Mankind's psyche  and how to construct and order a way of life to get best advantage to the people in that way of life.   

Essentially, mankind's psyche has not changed that much since then .... we just operate under different social and technological 'metaphors' . 

• Like 2

Everything has science behind it. People came off of another planet. I can't discount that another civilization is richer or is a lot more advanced. True history is trillions of years old. "Angelic beings" don't exist; they aren't different from anybody else.  The ghost body is what I call the "real body".

What planet ?  or is this just a speculative thought ? 

How can a being both ...   'not exist'  but also be like everybody else  ( "  they aren't different from anybody else " )    :wacko: 

and yeah .....   what  is  a 'ghost body' ? 

Edited by Nungali

Thanx!Nungali. It's been always a question for thousands of years why we live or die and even get killed so on.....I am sure there must be the key to find out about mankind through old culture like from egypt.

Edited by Junko

Hi lino,thank you very much for your post. Could you tell me little more about 'real body'?

The "real body" may not be superior. It depends on a person's tastes. A person reaches the "real body" after death. Black Tara/Kali has a section of copies underground that stay in the yellow-eyed lands. Her copies prefer the visible body without all of the garbage, devices, and apparatuses getting put on the body.

Go underground after death. The "baby program" could take you there.

The "visible" shot triples bodyweight.

How can a being both ...   'not exist'  but also be like everybody else  ( "  they aren't different from anybody else " )    :wacko: 

Jupiter. People got here because lifetimes were millions of years when on Jupiter it was hundreds of thousands of years.

Angels are in a ghost body. There is no such thing as an angelic being.

Thanx!Nungali. It's been always a question for thousands of years why we live or die and even get killed so on.....I am sure there must be the key to find out about mankind through old culture like from egypt.

maybe not ..... if you asked an ancient Egyptian from a certain time and a certain social class, they might answer "To serve Pharaoh"  or " the ordinary people do not have an after life, that is for the King".

I think we have to find what is relevant for us .

But yes, there is a LOT to find out from them .... they are a crucial aspect of 'humanity' and history. 

And they showed that a diverse and 'multi-ethnic' society can achieve wonders, if managed in the 'right' way. 

Jupiter. People got here because lifetimes were millions of years when on Jupiter it was hundreds of thousands of years.

Hmmm ... that might make a tad more sense if you wrote it with some syntax ? 

Angels are in a ghost body. There is no such thing as an angelic being.

So .... you dont really answer questions about clarifying what you wrote earlier, eh ? 

Its the 'old dont answer questions about the wild speculations I made previously, and add even more unanswered and wild speculations on top of them '  trick .....

get-smart.jpg