Junko

The origin of mankind

The thing that shaped human being from ape was that the climate cooled (due to position of solar system around galaxy) and large fruits and nuts

contracted into seeds like those of wild grasses and small pulses (beans).

I'm seeing other beings are involved.. and not just from this realm.   Like a Windows 10 Upgrade... yes, Microsoft is from another realm  :D

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"You already talked of genetics and environmental influences. But there is more in my book. And your mention of Man's "imaginative soul" leads me to the question: What was the "soul" that "imagined" humanity as a whole?"

-----

Animal was created by vegetal.

The thing that shaped human being from ape was that the climate cooled (due to position of solar system around galaxy) and large fruits and nuts contracted into seeds like those of wild grasses and small pulses (beans).

Wild grases are the most recently evolved plants.

Human being are the most recently evolved animal.

Throughout evolution this has happened.

Changes in vegetal realm become changes in animal realm.

We are the dreams of plants.

-VonKrankenhaus

Re:

-----

"You already talked of genetics and environmental influences. But there is more in my book. And your mention of Man's "imaginative soul" leads me to the question: What was the "soul" that "imagined" humanity as a whole?"

-----

Animal was created by vegetal.

The thing that shaped human being from ape was that the climate cooled (due to position of solar system around galaxy) and large fruits and nuts contracted into seeds like those of wild grasses and small pulses (beans).

Wild grases are the most recently evolved plants.

Human being are the most recently evolved animal.

Throughout evolution this has happened.

Changes in vegetal realm become changes in animal realm.

We are the dreams of plants.

-VonKrankenhaus

While these and similar ideas of what facilitated the evolutionary process that lead to the human being may have a certain validity to them, they don't take into consideration that such occurences were by no means accidental; rather, they were instrumental in the pursuit of a purpose, whether you call this a Telos, entelechy, or Great Attractor.

The human form emerged as a reflection of the Universe at large, which, in certain terms, can then be viewed as a macrocosmic "human". So many creation myths from cultures around the planet tell us this; and all the esoteric traditions share this knowledge.

Thus, the Kabbalah talks of Adam Kadmon, in astrology you have the Melothesic Man spread throughout the zodiac, and Paracelsus talks of the Man as Mikrokosmos, and of the Cosmos as Makroanthropos.

• Like 1

I'm seeing other beings are involved.. and not just from this realm.   Like a Windows 10 Upgrade... yes, Microsoft is from another realm  :D

MS certainly is. LOL.

In fact we all are more than physical.

Interesting that you mention Venus.

It seems to me that there may have been life and even human life on Venus in the distant past.

Because I see the solar system as a spiral and not just circles.

And since the solar system travels through space, it will encounter periods of contraction, expansion, and stasis.

Proto-planets are forming at the periphery.

And eventually contracting in towards the Sun.

Which means Venus may have been where Earth is now.

And mars will be where Earth is now in the future.

As it moves towards the Sun (measure in billions of years) Mars will heat up and expand, releasing water to the surface and starting "plate techtonics".

It is possible that developed life on Venus journeyed to Earth like we are planning to do now with Mars.

This would explain legends of ancient space travellers.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

Re:

-----

"The human form emerged as a reflection of the Universe at large"

-----

Not the Universe.

The Sun and Earth.

http://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/plasmatail_strip.jpg

-VonKrankenhaus

You find the same structures and concepts repeated also on the level of the solar system, the galaxy, and so fourth. Going down the scale, you will find them in the cells and atoms. That is, if you have the eyes to see.

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"You find the same structures and concepts repeated also on the level of the solar system, the galaxy, and so fourth. Going down the scale, you will find them in the cells and atoms. That is, if you have the eyes to see."

-----

More likely not.

Because humans are not appearing in those areas.

Humans have definitely appeared on Earth as formed by the Sun.

And may be in other similar systems.

But not just hanging out in space, not inside microbes, not inside atoms - not where this doen't have relevance.

Not if these forms have determined human structure.

In space, the structures relevant would be forming something pre-human, before the human structure - an earlier (and much later) stage of what goes into evolution of life.

The human form appears just before the human appears.

And not elsewhere for no reason.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus

You find the same structures and concepts repeated also on the level of the solar system, the galaxy, and so fourth. Going down the scale, you will find them in the cells and atoms. That is, if you have the eyes to see.

I can't read the numbers on my speedometer never mind the structures of an atom.

You realise, for clarity, that a concept is only something that is perceived within human consciousness and not other entities ?

Re:

-----

"You find the same structures and concepts repeated also on the level of the solar system, the galaxy, and so fourth. Going down the scale, you will find them in the cells and atoms. That is, if you have the eyes to see."

-----

More likely not.

Because humans are not appearing in those areas.

Humans have definitely appeared on Earth as formed by the Sun.

And may be in other similar systems.

But not just hanging out in space, not inside microbes, not inside atoms - not where this doen't have relevance.

Not if these forms have determined human structure.

In space, the structures relevant would be forming something pre-human, before the human structure - an earlier (and much later) stage of what goes into evolution of life.

The human form appears just before the human appears.

And not elsewhere for no reason.

-VonKrankenhaus

Seems like you didn't get me right. I am not saying that human beings exist on those levels. What I am saying is that the galaxy, solar system, atoms etc all have certain characteristics in common which are also being expressed in and as humans.

As above so below.

These diagrams show the correspondence between the zodiac (itself an expression of the Sun-Earth relationship) and the human form.

2rfwncn.gif

246nf6c.jpg

These correspondences proved true in the decades of my working with them as a medical astrologer.

I would accept the suggestion that primitive life did exist on Mars before it lost its atmosphere and then its liquid water.

I can't accept the Venus thing though.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest there ever was life.

If that's the case then perhaps women are from another solar system.

I can't read the numbers on my speedometer never mind the structures of an atom. You realise, for clarity, that a concept is only something that is perceived within human consciousness and not other entities ?

The galaxy, solar system, atoms etc have an objective existence, they are not just concepts in the human mind.

The analogies between the different level of the Cosmos have an objective existence as well, as has been known in esoteric systems since time immemorial. Regarding the basic concept, read the ancient Hermetic texts, Agrippa on astral magic etc.

It is possible, of course, that higher-dimensional beings (angels and/or extraterrestrials that have evolved to high levels) played a role in the evolution of our ape-like ancestors toward the universal form of the human being. Just like the alchemist in his laboratory is causing matter to evolve to a higher form.

• Like 1

It is possible, of course, that higher-dimensional beings (angels and/or extraterrestrials that have evolved to high levels) played a role in the evolution of our ape-like ancestors toward the universal form of the human being. Just like the alchemist in his laboratory is causing matter to evolve to a higher form.

Whoever drew the plans has some explaining to do.

• Like 2

Re:

-----

"Seems like you didn't get me right. I am not saying that human beings exist on those levels. What I am saying is that the galaxy, solar system, atoms etc all have certain characteristics in common which are also being expressed in and as humans."

-----

Characteristics, yes.

But not the entire human form.

That full human form only appears right where the actual full human appears.

So we cannot expect to see full human form in an atom, nor between galaxies.

Before and after that time and place, only parts of that form are existing.

When "parts" assemble, the more complete form emerges, then the physicalization of that full form.

Life has evolved into that form here.

"Parts" can be called "characteristics".

"As above, so below" is accurate, not just a platitude or generic.

-VonKrankenhaus

Re:

-----

"I can't accept the Venus thing though.  I haven't seen anything that would suggest there ever was life"

-----

The surface has been razed by eruptions and heat.

Even on Earth, there is only so old that we can see crust samples, because of plate techtonics.

The ground just keeps moving and recycling.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

Re:

-----

"It is possible, of course, that higher-dimensional beings (angels and/or extraterrestrials that have evolved to high levels) played a role in the evolution of our ape-like ancestors toward the universal form of the human being."

-----

It may be that life as advanced or more than us was on Venus.

And like we are planning to do now with Mars, maybe they went to the Earth.

This would be about a billion years ago.

Do you not think that current or near-future humans will bioengineer the existing life on Mars when they go there?

Life will happen on Mars when it gets close enough to the Sun like Earth is now.

The core will heat up.

Water will flow out to the surface.

Plate techtonics will begin.

-VonKrankenhaus

Life will happen on Mars when it gets close enough to the Sun like Earth is now.

That is not true. Life happens on Earth because Earth has a molten iron core that rotates producing eddy currents. These eddy currents produce the magnetic field which is different than the gravitational field. All planets have gravitational field but not many have magnetic field. The magnetic field acts like a shield for the Sun radiation and the water on Earth stays on the surface of the planet. If there would not be the magnetic shield the water would evaporate and be lost into space, which is what happened with the water on Mars.  Mars because was smaller than Earth cooled down faster than Earth and the core of Mars now is solid.  I personally believe that water from Mars was hanging out in orbit as ice particles that ultimately were captured by Earth gravitational field. Again, life on Earth is possible just because the core of Earth is still hot at very high temperature and it didn't cooled down yet. But what is even more amazing is that the molten core of the Earth did not belong to Earth at the beginning, it belonged to another planet that had a collision with Earth many ages ago. That planet had an iron core and due to the friction of the collision the iron melt and became the core of the new formed planets, Earth and Moon. 

In conclusion, Mars probably had life in the past when had liquid water on the surface but since the planet dried up the life disappeared and it will not be possible again because water will just evaporate from the surface of the planet. Humans may live there artificially by mining ice or producing water from hydrogen and oxygen but it won't be a closed system so amazingly tuned as the Earth.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 2

Re:

-----

"That is not true. Life happens on Earth because Earth has a molten iron core that rotates producing eddy currents. These eddy currents produce the magnetic field which is different than the gravitational field."

-----

Mars has an iron core.

That core will heat up when Mars enters the "sweet spot" in the solar system.

Which is about where Earth is now.

At that time, approximately 1.5 billion years, Mars will start expanding.

And will attain all characteristics of Earth now.

If you contract the Earth until all continents meet, what you have is a ball about the size of Mars now.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

The galaxy, solar system, atoms etc have an objective existence, they are not just concepts in the human mind.

The analogies between the different level of the Cosmos have an objective existence as well, as has been known in esoteric systems since time immemorial. Regarding the basic concept, read the ancient Hermetic texts, Agrippa on astral magic etc.

Hey that's my line not yours.;-) I'm not having you turn into an objectivist without my permission.

I was pointing out that you said planets 'contained' concepts - which is to suggest a kind of intrincissm. Existence is existence, a thing is a thing and entities are what they are, but human conception is-so far as we know-a uniquely human trait. So, yes, planets absolutely have an objective existence despite human perception and consciousness of them.

Re:

-----

"That is not true. Life happens on Earth because Earth has a molten iron core that rotates producing eddy currents. These eddy currents produce the magnetic field which is different than the gravitational field."

-----

Mars has an iron core.

If you contract the Earth until all continents meet, what you have is a ball about the size of Mars now.

-VonKrankenhaus

Interesting theory. Also interesting that, despite our using field theory, we still have no definition for a field. I think this is a major omission in scienctific research that we have abandoned. The result of not defining 'fields' has been this preoccupation with light having dual properties and hence quantum theory.

Interesting theory. Also interesting that, despite our using field theory, we still have no definition for a field. I think this is a major omission in scienctific research that we have abandoned. The result of not defining 'fields' has been this preoccupation with light having dual properties and hence quantum theory.

A field is a physical quantity that has a value for each point in space and time.
  • Like 1

Life has certainly evolved. Is, certainly, evolving -- right now.

Evolution is evident. That we, the human species, evolved from 'simpler' lifeforms is evident. I like to argue with people and contradict theories, but I don't see any need for discussion on evolution. I do not say it is proven, but it is evident. It makes such absolute sense, I do not see how anyone can seriously believe that it is "not true".

The question then becomes: where/how did life, and evolution, begin?

Well, I'd argue that it began right here. One can say that it came from "outer space", but in relation to anywhere else in the universe, we are in outer space right now. Whether it began right here or on another planet seems irrelevant, and impossible to know for sure. But it seems to me that this planet, having the perfect constitution for nourishing life, is as perfect as any other place in the universe for the conception of it. Why assume that it came from elsewhere?

• Like 1

Re:

-----

-----

Mars has an iron core.

-VonKrankenhaus

This getting ridiculous .....   and here I was thinking this topic might actually get somewhere.   

Squash the continents together and Earth is the same size as Mars ? 

Bye-bye