Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Monkey

Why has no one started a year of monkey thread ?    I must have missed it.  All the happy new year wishes ... all the complaints about the new site header  ????  

Okay, I will start you guys off ....  

1. Now that the year of my fav animal is ended  :(     may this new one bring health and prosperity to all Daobums .... but particularly me . 

2.  Great !  Now, every time I come to this site, I am going to have to look at 2 monkeys playing with their enlarged and distorted pink genitals !    :huh:

• Like 1

Lookin' around for  a good piece on what we might expect from the Year of the Fire Monkey.

Here's my pick:

http://www.mysticmamma.com/2016-year-of-the-fire-monkey-begins-february-8th-2016/

Excerpts:

“Fire is erratic and difficult to control. It can flicker precariously, burst into a dangerous conflagration, or settle into a nice steady hearth fire depending on how it’s managed."

and Monkey?

“…Key words are: erratic, irrepressible, ingenious, clever, unpredictable, resourceful, adventurous, selfish, magical, quixotic, amoral. In other words, keep your wits about you because anything, absolutely anything, can happen."

Put those two together, and this looks like this is gonna be a zinger of a year!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this