Jetsun

Working with higher level subtle beings and spirits

When you are sleepy then what causes you to wake up is some loud noise or whatever works to scare you up. So why not isn't it possible to wake up some other beings in you what isn't causing your heart race but activate sexual centers.

Same with the thinking. The cause is in you and works as a trigger or birthplace for beings to arise.

But when the cause is overwhelming then you become fettered and become animal or some other being. You get turned on by some unhealthy things but can't resist but you are still in human body so you have brains and morality what knows that these are unhealthy or wrong so you can start fighting back.

With meditation you can remove fetters and things may become pretty violent at times in lower centers, worlds, there reformations aren't done very diplomatically.

Its just a fantastic picture. You can think that you are dealing with electrical impulses hormones, cells..

OK.  Hundred posts have passed by, and the topic has not yet covered  the a subject  that i was waiting  for.    I have couple of questions, since many have reported  interactions  with  other dimensional beings (higher or lower).   I think  this topic should cover  this part of the discussion as well.

• Have you had  this interaction when  you are NOT under the influence of substances ?  If so,  how did the other worldly being  present itself ? 
  • What makes  you so sure that it is not a play of the mind ? (hallucination or some such are commonly reported).

Judging by the past posts of some of the people who have posted here the idea of being on "substances" when they have experienced these things is not worth discussing because it goes without saying that they were not on "substances" so that they haven't mentioned it.  They don't need to be on "substances" to experience these things, nor does anyone else who will train properly.

As for hallucinations, anyone who has worked seriously with this type of thing over decades has had the sense to check these things out with disinterested third parties and has a vast store of experiences which convince them that these things are not a "play of the mind".  Recounting these experiences over and over again for the edification of doubters gets boring after a while and whether the reaction to them is continued skepticism or a repulsive type of adulation from people who "want to believe", it is not a very rewarding task.

• Like 7

Judging by the past posts of some of the people who have posted here the idea of being on "substances" when they have experienced these things is not worth discussing because it goes without saying that they were not on "substances" so that they haven't mentioned it.  They don't need to be on "substances" to experience these things, nor does anyone else who will train properly.

As for hallucinations, anyone who has worked seriously with this type of thing over decades has had the sense to check these things out with disinterested third parties and has a vast store of experiences which convince them that these things are not a "play of the mind".  Recounting these experiences over and over again for the edification of doubters gets boring after a while and whether the reaction to them is continued skepticism or a repulsive type of adulation from people who "want to believe", it is not a very rewarding task.

I think "a not very rewarding task" is overly kind, Donald. :)

I had a physics professor who once described a particular approach to addressing a problem as being like brushing your teeth through your rectum -- it would be difficult and painful and, even if you succeeded, it would leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I think that applies equally well to attempting to convince the haughtily disdainful of anything or to reinforcing the hollow beliefs of those who just "want to believe" but have no personal experience.

• Like 5

of course any wise master or "heavenly" being would not attempt to convince anybody of anything, for then they would not be wise but foolish...  for instance and by analogy does a star attempt to convince a tiny moon existing somewhere of its solar light or does it just shine on?

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

I think that applies equally well to attempting to convince the haughtily disdainful of anything or to reinforcing the hollow beliefs of those who just "want to believe" but have no personal experience.

Oh, oh, oh.... I am not haughtily  disdainful -  au contraire,  I meant to ask an open minded question out of curiosity.  I happen to believe in other worldly beings.   I merely  thought,  one of those people  that the question was addressed to  would entertain the idea of  adding  to  the discussion.   Didn't  realize  that  it would  rise up strong emotions like these.

OK.  Hundred posts have passed by, and the topic has not yet covered  the a subject  that i was waiting  for.    I have couple of questions, since many have reported  interactions  with  other dimensional beings (higher or lower).   I think  this topic should cover  this part of the discussion as well.

1. Have you had  this interaction when  you are NOT under the influence of substances ?  If so,  how did the other worldly being  present itself ? 
  2. What makes  you so sure that it is not a play of the mind ? (hallucination or some such are commonly reported).

No, no "substances" or supplements here, and when you know, well, you just know... not everything is visual.

• Like 1

Oh, oh, oh.... I am not haughtily disdainful - au contraire, I meant to ask an open minded question out of curiosity. I happen to believe in other worldly beings. I merely thought, one of those people that the question was addressed to would entertain the idea of adding to the discussion. Didn't realize that it would rise up strong emotions like these.

I was actually generalizing using Donald's last thought as my jumping-off point, and I was thinking specifically about myself rather than you -- I too often catch myself in haughty disdain (more so than in belief for belief's sake), although that is on the wane since I've started watching for it.

Reading back over your post, though, I'd encourage you to re-read it as well. Sounds a bit like "So, has anyone actually had one of these experiences while not tripping?"

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

1. Have you had  this interaction when  you are NOT under the influence of substances ?  If so,  how did the other worldly being  present itself ? 

-yes, for the last 20 years or so, anytime I want, all day long if I want. The otherworldly being/s present it/themselves as a presence that is aware of everything I am aware of consciously, and quite a lot that is subconscious and likely unconscious. Its expressions range from internal voices and sound effects, to physical movements (kriyas, etc.), energetic phenomena, emotional elicitation, visual effects, to causing the resurfacing of old forgotten memories.

1. What makes  you so sure that it is not a play of the mind ? (hallucination or some such are commonly reported).

-I test it all the time. It/they uses words that I have to look up in a dictionary (and they fit contextually), have performed advanced mudras I had no familiarity with, did stuff energetically I could not do, possessed information I did not possess which later showed to be true, and express an intelligence which indicates 'other.'  It still may be possible it is some type of walled off part of myself which has different abilities other than my own normal conscious self, but Occam's razor would indicate otherwise.

• Like 2

-I test it all the time. It/they uses words that I have to look up in a dictionary (and they fit contextually), have performed advanced mudras I had no familiarity with, did stuff energetically I could not do, possessed information I did not possess which later showed to be true, and express an intelligence which indicates 'other.'  

This corresponds directly with the 'Maven' entity I was introduced to in a meditation, the Chinese girl I spoke of in post #72.  I didn't know what the word meant, had to look it up.  Maven has now morphed into a beautiful huge jaguar, which is very aligned with my shamanic path.  

I agree with you.  I think if the entity introduces things you have to later look up, there is an 'other' there.

• Like 3

May I....??   Been away for a while and haven't been posting.....  The question is what does you mind want???  Look, my path was transmitted to me in dreams.  Higher, spirit, realized Buddha beings (Sambhogakaya beings to be précised) taught me about the Dharma gate, the Kundalini energy rising, and the microcosmic orbit.  I know things and wisdom which would have required extensive studies of the Buddha scriptures to realize.  Yet, I can grasp them using my own experiences and insights.

I believe the higher your cultivation level you are at, the more you would need to rely on these beings to guide you...maybe because your path is unique and no known masters can guide you...or you are the self enlightened Buddha. 

The thing about these beings is that they are the reflection of your mind and the quality of your cultivation.  I personally do not believe that higher individual beings would manifest themselves to you when your cultivation level, your mind realization, is of lesser realization.  The point of the mind nature realization is that all phenomena is the product of your own mind.  If so, how can anything exist outside of your mind.  How can real higher beings can be perceived by your mind if your mind isn't capable of seeing them the way they are?   

Of course, regardless what messages they are telling you, you must realize that your mind may not have altered or changed your own surrounding reality.  If some beings are teaching you about energy healing and you can't heal anything in your real life, well, you really can not heal, period....:)  Is simple as that. 

If your mind cultivation is strong and really grasps the Dharma wisdom, as soon as these beings appear, you mind would wonder and not grasping.  Whatever thoughts and visions before you.... would transform into the Clear Light.  Your visions or dream visions would switch from imagery representations to a full blown Clear Light realization...your third eye would see only light and nothing more...the nature of your mind itself.

Also, once the mind developed the ability to distinguish the reality of these beings, you don't get low level being visitations as much. 

• Like 2

To Harmonious Emptiness.....Hahahaha...so true.... :)  It brings back dream memories here..hehehe..... :)

Edited by ChiForce

Of course, in reference to mine and Manitou's above posts, it is said that those people with DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder, which has various subclasses) can have walled off alternate versions of themselves, which can still interact with the main consciousness, but as separate beings, which can possess information that the main alter does not. However, this is their interpretation of course. It may be that people with internal voices or phenomena are simply experiencing alternate identities who are not united, or that there really are alternate identities. When the alternate identity really seems to do something paranormal it seems it would indicate true 'other.' 

How do you know what level or order of being you are working with?

So basically in this realm of subtle beings you have to be careful and the advice of many traditions such as Zen and Christianity which suggest going straight to the absolute and ignore all these other realms makes sense in this context. 

Very simple: the purer your mind the more morally people you attract. Law of attraction.

Careful you say? I'd be more worried about the tricky nature of your own mind and how easy is to fall prey to the merciless power of the fetters when you are purifying it from all defilements. Your own mind is your biggest enemy!

You don't have control over where you go when you meditate, sometimes you go up sometimes you go down, sometimes you travel at Earth level (and other planets). It's like a fun ride, but no attachment though, just watch and let go.

I have seen beings in the hell and ghostly realms many times, the former are truly horrifying to the point that I need to stop meditation as a huge sensation of sorry and compassion emerges from my Heart. Last week I had a quick glimpse of the fire hell plane while walking the circle near a tree in the early am hours that has a mark (a deva left a 'visible' imprint of its own face on the tree) on the trunk. This tree is a portal to other dimensions, unlike other trees I know. That tree has also helped me astral parasites from my Wood elements. I had to stop practice at that point because it is very painful seeing beings reaching out trying escape from that particular hell realm. Horrible. :(

No harm or whatsoever can come from any beings of any planes. It's impossible when you are meditating or doing more active energy work like moving Qigong or IMA. The only harm I am aware of is when you deviate from the yin and yang, the 5 elements and damage your physical body (internal organs) this will open the door to astral parasites and in certain instances evil spirits. Having sex while drunk, casual sex with strangers/one night stands, taking drugs, drinking late at night in a nightclub environment (heaps of ghosts and astral parasites linger such locations), eating late at night, excessive emotional imbalances, etc. These activities will open a hole in your aura (5 elements field) and you'll definitively invite beings which become attach to the 5E themselves (mainly in the liver).

I have removed many of these things (astral parasites) via liver detox, Chinese herbs and especially Bagua work. Very nasty stuff: snake-like beings, bugs of various forms...it is all related to years of alcohol consumption, stress, cramming up for exams late at night and in the wee hours; poor diet; casual sex; etc; in other words, living like an ordinary human.

Purifying the mind seems like a never ending journey but those who persevere and are sincereat heart shall succeed.

All the best :)

• Like 4

I found this interesting from Dzogchen, The Self Perfected State.

The Tantras are teachings based on the knowledge and

application of energy. Their origin is not to be found in the

oral teachings of a master, as is the case with the Sutras

taught by the Buddha, but stems from the manifestation in

pure vision of a realized being. A pure manifestation arises

through the energy of the elements in their subtle and luminous

aspect, while our karmic vision is based on their gross

or material aspect. To receive this type of transmission, it is

therefore necessary to have the capacity to perceive the

subtle dimension of light.

The essence of the elements is light, or colour, but this is

not a matter of material colours, visible to everyone. We

perceive only the colours linked to karmic vision. When

these are reabsorbed into the subtle dimension of light, it is

for us as if they had disappeared. But a realized being, who

has purified his or her karma, and has reintegrated the material

manifestation into the pure dimension of the elements,

spontaneously manifests his or her wisdom through colour

and light. To have contact with this pure dimension one

needs to develop one's innate clarity to the highest degree,

and to purify the obstacles of karma and of ignorance.

Two things that jump out at me.

One is that it is possible to receive transmissions or work with divine beings.

Two, that what we see with for example 3rd eye sight is a translation of the local mind due to karmic vision. If it is pure there is no seeing.