Sign in to follow this  
dust

Syria: No City

Rather than make some kind of statement with this, for now I'll just wait and see what anyone might have to say.

Illegal immigrant is arrested over murder of American nanny in Austria after she took him in to stop him being deported - and is revealed to have raped underage girl
  • Lauren Mann, 25, was found half-naked, face-down on a mattress at her apartment in Austrian capital last month
  • Autopsy found high-flying student from Grand Junction, Colorado, was suffocated and prosecutors confirmed today she was murdered
  • Gambian failed asylum-seeker, 24, who Mann had apparently taken in to help him avoid deportation was arrested on Thursday
  • He is named only as Abdou I. and was found at an asylum center in Bern, Switzerland, suggesting he was trying to claim a right to stay there
  • Illegal immigrant was already known to police in Germany where he had raped an underage girl, Austrian newspaper reports

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433995/Illegal-immigrant-arrested-murder-American-nanny-Austria-took-stop-deported-revealed-raped-underage-girl.html#ixzz3zkiokl4H 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back on Topic ???

Assad's being greatly helped by Putin & Russia's forces are systematically bombing every area that is held by anti-Assad groups.

They're not concentrating on Isis / Daesh controlled areas, they're simply helping Assad stay in control of his Country.

Several civilian areas have been completely flattened, with huge numbers of women & children killed or seriously wounded.

Perhaps Putin is trying to earn some Brownie Points for his helping out this Dictator ?

Or maybe, by helping fuel the Refugee crisis, he's trying to de-stabilise Europe !

Assad needs to be viewed like a Hitler or Stalin.

History will harshly judge those Countries that have stood by and let one man destroy the lives the Millions.

Back on Topic ???

Assad's being greatly helped by Putin & Russia's forces are systematically bombing every area that is held by anti-Assad groups.

They're not concentrating on Isis / Daesh controlled areas, they're simply helping Assad stay in control of his Country.

Several civilian areas have been completely flattened, with huge numbers of women & children killed or seriously wounded.

Perhaps Putin is trying to earn some Brownie Points for his helping out this Dictator ?

Or maybe, by helping fuel the Refugee crisis, he's trying to de-stabilise Europe !

Assad needs to be viewed like a Hitler or Stalin.

History will harshly judge those Countries that have stood by and let one man destroy the lives the Millions.

Putin specifically stated right from the start of Russia's campaign that he was intent on restoring the government under Assad. He also made it clear that he had no love for Assad, but regarded restoration of stability as key.

He is dropping bombs on anti Assad forces whatever their allegiance and Aleppo is practically abandoned to all but terrorists who are using the remaining residents as human shields. Prior to Putin and pro Assad forces, Aleppo had been surrounded and pummelled by rebels who have killed many women and children without one word mentioned in the Western press.

I'm no admirer of Putin or Assad, but the Western press are certainly propagandising the conflict.

Had this been Libya/ Iraq- knowing what we know today, do we really think getting rid of a Western puppet dictator has really improved things. We are awash with immigrants and refugees, all three countries are in a mess and the killing goes on.

It's important to make a point, that ISIL are pretty much indistinguishable from Al Nusra, Kurds, AQ and several other splinter groups. What's more, ISIL is headquarters in an entirely different city that is not bein bombed by the Western coalition despite its protestations against Russia. One might conclude that the West was actually supporting ISIL.

Illegal immigrant is arrested over murder of American nanny in Austria after she took him in to stop him being deported - and is revealed to have raped underage girl

Am slightly curious what on Earth you think a Gambian rapist has to do with the Syrian war.

If I'm interpreting correctly... that's not only disgusting, it also makes absolutely no sense.

If you believe in this moronic notion of karma, surely you believe the woman deserved to be raped? So what's the problem?

No, don't bother. I'm going to remove myself before I start typing bad words.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this