Bodhicitta

Vajrasamadhi Sutra

Then the World-Honored One rose from samādhi and said, “Buddhas’ wisdom ground reveals the true reality of dharmas. Their skillful means and spiritual powers have no appearance because dharmas are by nature absolutely empty [śūnya].[5] However, the definitive meaning of the one realization [of one’s inherent awareness[6]] is hard to understand and fathom, and beyond the knowledge and views of riders of the Two Vehicles. Only Buddhas and Bodhisattvas can know it. To sentient beings ready to be delivered, I expound the Dharma in one flavor.”

From the beginning...

Edited by Bodhicitta

The Buddha answered, “I expound the Dharma because you sentient beings use speech in your lives. I expound the Dharma to express what is ineffable. What I say is the true meaning, not mere words. What sentient beings say is mere words, not the true meaning. Speech that does not reveal the true meaning is void, and void words have no meaning. Speech devoid of meaning is false speech. Speech in accord with the meaning of true suchness is apart from opposite appearances, such as empty and not empty, or real and unreal, and does not abide in the middle. Not abiding in a dharma’s three appearances[5] [arising, continuing, and ending], it abides nowhere. Speech in accord with the meaning of true suchness reveals that true suchness abides in neither existence nor nonexistence. Such is a description of true suchness.”

From chapter six

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7126

That sutra uses the term "amala", which is defined as the ninth consciousness, purported to not be authentic Buddhism.

http://www.sgi.org/about-us/buddhism-in-daily-life/the-nine-consciousnesses.html

The most fundamental layer of consciousness is the ninth or amala consciousness. Unstained by the workings of karma, this consciousness represents our true, eternal self. The revolutionary aspect of Nichiren Buddhism is that it seeks to directly bring forth the energy of this consciousness--the enlightened nature of the Buddha--thus purifying the other, more superficial layers of consciousness.

The idea of a true eternal self is a Chinese invention, isn't it? In Buddhism, there is no self, and there is no eternalism.

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

The Buddha taught 84,000 Dharma doors, so 'authenticity' is not so simple to prove.

Here is a bit from the Princeton Dictionary:

“amalavijñāna. (T. dri ma med pa’i rnam shes; C. amoluo shi/wugou shi; J. amarashiki/mukushiki; K. amara sik/mugu sik 阿摩羅識/無垢識). In Sanskrit, “immaculate consciousness”; a ninth level of consciousness posited in certain strands of the YOGĀCĀRA school, especially that taught by the Indian translator and exegete PARAMĀRTHA. The amalavijñāna represents the intrusion of TATHĀGATAGARBHA (womb or embryo of buddhahood) thought into the eight-consciousnesses theory of the YOGĀCĀRA school.”

Excerpt From: Lopez, Donald S., Jr., Buswell, Robert E., Jr. “The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism.” iBooks.