shanlung

Whatever happened in Cologne never never happened

Well, I never heard of it from people who went there.

I just wouldn't rule it out that some drunkard might touch a woman.

But it's probably not more than what one would see in discotheques/bars in other countries where people are close together and have drunk one too much.

I thought you were there and seen that yourself.  Now you said your friends never mentioned of it either.  Perhaps that was so common place.  SoaringCrane testified with gusto that happened.  And also in the same breath, whatever that did not happened in Koln was criminal  organised.  Nothing whatsoever to do with North Africans and Arabs and must not be allowed to tarnish them at all.  

That placing of firework in the hoodie of Jenny were fabrications of BBC and CNN and Reuters and must be photoshopped  all out to tarnished the good names of folks there which I heinously portray as something more evil than just regular guys having fun with fellow germans on new years eve.

Cologne sex attacks: Women describe 'terrible' assaults

You see, whenever the mods on this forum hide posts (actually, we don't "burn" or "delete" them), they are obliged to state their reasons for doing so. Now, considering your repeated demands to torture and kill refugees in minutely described, most inhumane ways indeed makes my summary "xenophobic content" rather look like an understatement.

Rotan caning is not torture.  It is legal retributions that was passed on to uncivilised folks of Malaya and Singapore by colonial England to bring knowledge and civilisation to the great unwashed Asians and other races.  We realised the error of our ways and adopt civilised way as taught to us by colonial masters and kept those ways as we saw it was good and retribution excel over counselling any time.  No illegal immigrants ever caught the third time in Malaysia or Singapore.

Dropping them in the middle of Med sea is not killing them.  But of course, if you want to keep them in your backyard, they all can be dropped there as well.

Why not also include how evil I am by mentioning my cries to nuke Agrabah until the domes glow.

And my playing of Horst Wessel Lied here  a clear sign of my blood thirstiness.

Can even dig up from my youtube favourites that I love listening to Erika and Ich hatt' einen Kameraden and Annemarie as my propensity for blood thirsty music.

And my posting of images of a Jew hating person even if just of his grave (even if not in this forum)  is another sign of my extreme xenoaeiou.

My darling Hou YiFan

At the grave of Bobby Fisher

Hou%20Yifan%20in%20Island.jpg

I must admit, all that is very impressive and hard to beat. What have I got to offer? Let me see...

Treating a number of very traumatized refugees from Islamic countries in my work as a counsellor.

Oh, and my brother-in-law is a Muslim. Hope that counts.

Hope you enjoy yourself!

Can relatives be counted?  Even if you hate them , or indifferent to them, they are still relatives.  Friends are different as they are whom you are friends with.

Here is a photo of Imam Datuk Mahmud Khan with my other Muslim friend Rahman Alkaff taken at lunch of mutton briani rice on banana leaf at Samy Curry house at Dempsey road Singapore when the Imam drop in from Kuala Lumpur to be with some friends.  That was on Dec 19 taken with my Xiaomi handphone. I am sure you will know who that Imam is in the photos.

You ever got invited by Muslims to join their meals?

post-89194-0-14611000-1452230695_thumb.jpg

post-89194-0-30257200-1452230698_thumb.jpg

Have you not consider your counselling work was financed by money which now will not be going to other charities such as wild life or refugees of earthquake in Nepal or refugees within Syria and Irag which further encouraged even more of them to come and be counselled by you and others like you.  They will be sending sms back to encourage their relatives to make those trips as they get fed and get money without having to work at all and they all can pray 5 times a day to show infidels how much holier they are then thou.  On top of that, the traumatize refugees are moved out of their heated tents into apartments in cities of Germany by evicting Germans who lived there for over twenty years.  Do those Germans received counselling?  or counselling only for traumatised refugees.  Refugees encouraged to come for counselling by you and others like you?  
Refugees force woman out of the home she lived in for 23 YEARS after migrant influx

I love animals.  

I love grass carps , big head carps and snakeheads.   I wonder why Americans hate them with vengence swearing to try to exterminate any that they found in their lakes and rivers

I love snakes and Burmese pythons.  And yet Americans again are trying to kill all those innocent snakes in the Florida.

I love cockatoos with their caregivers and in Indonesia and Australia.  HongKong now list cockatoos there as indigenous specie after expensive and futile campaign to get rid of them.

Perhaps I am nothing but a hypocritical animal lover in liking animals within certain strict defined context since I agreed with the Americans path of  xenophobic total exterminations of those creatures that I love.

The problem of traumatized immigrant in Europe and UK just only starting.

Do have fun with your counselling.  Try to include Germans too in your counselling as well.
Edited by shanlung

Thank god for social media or this would never have seen the light of day. There are many people sticking their heads in the sand, covering their eyes and pretending that there isn't a problem, but trying to deny that the story even existed just feeds the far right as their interpretation fills the vacuum. 

Even if the perpetrators were not recent refugees it still directly relates to the issue of mass immigration into Europe of people from patriarchal societies who treat women as second class citizens and have no sense of belonging so don't respect the law. Some of the people arrested from similar incidents have said that they didn't even realise it was illegal to sexually assault women like that. 

According to Taoist theory if you swing from the extreme right to being too liberal you are bound to swing back to the opposite again, it is just the law of nature. So Germany may need to reflect on its extreme liberalism around these issues if they want to avert further problems.

I love this from BBC

p03dmg3w.jpg

• Like 1

SoaringCrane testified with gusto that happened.  And also in the same breath, whatever that did not happened in Koln was criminal  organised.  Nothing whatsoever to do with North Africans and Arabs and must not be allowed to tarnish them at all.  

yes, I can most certainly testify with gusto that the Oktoberfest has become a place where women are routinely and aggressively groped, on an epidemic level. Same as the Sandkerwa in Bamberg, which you may have heard of (not far from Erlangen, and not far from me).

And I only said that the organised aspect of these crimes in Cologne make them especially disturbing to me. I've read in the meantime that they probably planned this through social media (which I blame in part for the rise in extreme behavior in many areas of "real life").

Deportation rules are being vamped up as we speak, and I welcome that. I'm not part of the Willkommenskultur.

You asked for a lovely solution to the problem:

Let the country be small,

And the inhabitants few.

Although there are weapons

For tens and hundreds of soldiers,

They will not be used.

Let people take death seriously,

And not travel far.

Although they have boats and carriages,

There's no occasion to use them.

Although they have armor and weapons,

There's no occasion to wear them.

Let people return to making knots on ropes,

Instead of writing.

Their food will be tasty.

Their clothes will be comfortable.

Their homes will be tranquil.

They will rejoice in their daily life.

They can see their neighbors.

Roosters and dogs can be heard from there.

Still, they will age and die

Without visiting one another.

Reverse globalisation. But until that day arrives, I don't really know what to do. I am however convinced that fascism isn't a solution.
  • Like 8

The German Interior Ministry has stated that 18 of the 29 men arrested so far are asylum seekers, 14 recently arrived from Syria. 

It is also now reported that a similar bout of mass sexual assault was conducted in Helsinki by asylum seekers.

It is time to wake up, the vast majority of refugees entering Europe are men, the UN says there are twice as many men travelling than women but some estimate it is up to 70% male migration. How is that going to work? mass bundles of horny sexually frustrated men turning up on your door step is going to cause a few issues.

• Like 1

"Die Bundespolizei habe in der Silvesternacht 31 Verdächtige namentlich identifizieren können. Unter ihnen seien 18 Asylbewerber, deren Nationalität er allerdings nicht aufschlüsselte. Insgesamt seien unter den Verdächtigen neun Algerier, acht Marokkaner, vier Syrer, fünf Iraner, ein Iraker, ein Serbe, ein Amerikaner und zwei Deutsche."

From the Süddeutsche Zeitung

What I'd really like to see is a strict screening process and secure housing. There are many many now empty US military bases here that are perfect for this use. They've finally begun using the one in Bamberg, something I brought up at least a year ago.

The German Interior Ministry has stated that 18 of the 29 men arrested so far are asylum seekers, 14 recently arrived from Syria. 

It is also now reported that a similar bout of mass sexual assault was conducted in Helsinki by asylum seekers.

It is time to wake up, the vast majority of refugees entering Europe are men, the UN says there are twice as many men travelling than women but some estimate it is up to 70% male migration. How is that going to work? mass bundles of horny sexually frustrated men turning up on your door step is going to cause a few issues.

REVEALED: More than half of suspects detained over Cologne sex attacks are ASYLUM SEEKERS

It comes as it emerged the immigrants suspected of taking part in organised sex attacks on women celebrating New Year’s Eve taunted police saying they were untouchable.

Official reports showed how one migrant told officers: “I am from Syria, you need to treat me nicely. I was personally invited by Mrs Merkel.”

While another thought to be involved in the horrifying scenes ripped up his asylum claim papers in front of police saying: “You can’t do anything to me, go get me a new one tomorrow.”

Details of the astonishing lack of respect shown by the migrants came as investigations into the sickening events in Cologne on New Year’s Eve continued.

Nice to know money hijacked from wild life funds and refugees in Nepal from earthquakes and refugees in Syria and Iraq being used to feed and warm and counsel those folks in Koln.  Their needs are much greater.

p03dmg3w.jpg

Edited by shanlung

yes, I can most certainly testify with gusto that the Oktoberfest has become a place where women are routinely and aggressively groped, on an epidemic level. Same as the Sandkerwa in Bamberg, which you may have heard of (not far from Erlangen, and not far from me).

What?  I was stationed in Bamberg.  Back then it was a peaceful, religious town.  No groping of women.  We Americans weren't even allowed to grope the women.

Times have changed!

• Like 1

Nice to know money hijacked from wild life funds and refugees in Nepal from earthquakes and refugees in Syria and Iraq being used to feed and warm and counsel those folks in Koln.  Their needs are much greater.

p03dmg3w.jpg

If folks here wondered why I kept talking about wild life funds, I plagiarised below what I always wrote at bottom of my Livejournal page.  

Every page

Those organisations are getting less and less money as more and more money got siphoned into keeping

refugees in warm houses and tents and giving them warm food and hot soup and maybe nice jacuzzis together with counselling as well.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

If what I wrote help you and you like to help, give a thought

for the wildlife sharing our planet.

Do write that cheque to Gerald Durrell wildlife trust

I am a life member of Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust. Do join us to do

whatever we can for the wildlife that shared our planet.

8605039597_231ba0afe4_m.jpg

http://www.durrellwildlife.org/

or to any wildlife conservation body of your choice

Edited by shanlung

"Die Bundespolizei habe in der Silvesternacht 31 Verdächtige namentlich identifizieren können. Unter ihnen seien 18 Asylbewerber, deren Nationalität er allerdings nicht aufschlüsselte. Insgesamt seien unter den Verdächtigen neun Algerier, acht Marokkaner, vier Syrer, fünf Iraner, ein Iraker, ein Serbe, ein Amerikaner und zwei Deutsche."

From the Süddeutsche Zeitung

What I'd really like to see is a strict screening process and secure housing. There are many many now empty US military bases here that are perfect for this use. They've finally begun using the one in Bamberg, something I brought up at least a year ago.

It does seem like a plausible solution, to utilize them for asylum seekers, but I can almost hear the media equating the use of empty military bases to segregation and racism, and further comparing them to concentration camps if the amenities are not appreciated. Admittedly, it is a stretch, but I put nothing past the media, the propaganda they spew and their under and over reporting.

• Like 1

i think anybody who has recently moved to a country and is found to be involved in violence like this should be deported.

absolutely. What happened in Köln demonstrates very clearly that these asylum seelers can not/should not be integrated, and that they should be cordoned off from the rest of the population, for a number of reasons, until they can be returned to relative safety in their own countries (which honestly is exactly what almost all them want anyway). 

i want to try and make really, really clear that my posts on these topics are not about welcoming all and sundry to my home. The refugee crisis is a huge mess and it's got to be sorted out soon. 

but the flip side to this is even more frightening, among other reason because it gets zero attention in the discussion forums and the foreign press. The nazi movement is growing and becoming bolder every day here. These Arab teenagers are pipsqueaks compared to the tsunami of evil that is swelling up to wash them away. And once they're gone, the nazis will remain. 

this image shows a small collection of Facebook posts since New Year's eve:

post-1311-0-70183400-1452263396_thumb.jpg

I can translate them later but basically, the fact that people now feel safe writing/saying those things in public, under their real names, is something that should be getting a lot more attention than it is.

• Like 1

What?  I was stationed in Bamberg.  Back then it was a peaceful, religious town.  No groping of women.  We Americans weren't even allowed to grope the women.

Times have changed!

Don't worry, Buddy. Bamberg is still a great, beautiful city, and World Heritage Site, too. I'd be living there except for family issues (mother-in-law ...)

The Sandkerwa is a wild festival that has always been known for its excesses. But it's true that the groping and lewdness in general has been getting worse. People's moral thresholds are changing, and I do think social media is playing a big role in that. The depravity of the net is seeping into real life.

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 1

Don't worry, Buddy. Bamberg is still a great, beautiful city, and World Heritage Site, too. I'd be living there except for family issues (mother-in-law ...)

The Sandkerwa is a wild festival that has always been known for its excesses. But it's true that the groping and lewdness in general has been getting worse. People's moral thresholds are changing, and I do think social media is playing a big role in that. The depravity of the net is seeping into real life.

I love Bamberg too.  I had not known of Sandkerwa as perhaps that was not around or not that wild back in 1993-4-5 when I had to periodically drop by in Erlangen.  Or maybe I was not there in the time for the festival as surely my german friends would have taken me there.

Neither did I go to Oktoberfest in Munich.  There were already so many beerfests in the villages around Erlangen that each village took turns for us to go to one after another.  With whole oxen roasted on open fires with slices of roast beef carved from the ox and bratwurst more than can be eaten even if washed down by mugs of beer.

I was more than happy enough to leer into the bosoms of the beer maids.  Any frolicking I done was with mutual consents which is the very best.  The frauleins told me not to speak German to them as a big favor as my best German was not understandable to them and their ears hurt from my german.

But I really think from what you say that the beer fests changed so much that I might not wish to return keeping my memories of those happier times from being contaminated by present time.

• Like 1

My German friends encourage me to keep my fond memories of time spent in and around Ulm as memories and have expressed interest in visiting me next time instead.

• Like 1

As I stated above I agree that this whole situation is a complete mess.  I also see that 18 of the alleged attackers are asylum seekers which as I already said should lead to deportation.  There has to be an implied if not an explicit contract between the asylum seeker and the welcoming country that they behave in a decent manner and abide by local laws and standards of behaviour.  But I suspect it won't be as easy as that - so long term imprisonment is more likely.

I think we (Europeans) have to hold our leaders to account for this.  What are now being called regressive liberal values have been part of the problem.  But our policy makers and thinkers are now in disarray.  How exactly do they respond to the situation without falling into a right wing backlash?  I think the first step is to stop blaming ourselves for what happens in the Middle East e.g. we created ISIS and so on so it is our fault.  I read the other day the core of ISIS is the old Ba'athist Generals from Saddam Hussein's army and not the western extremists (who are only a front).

• Like 4

absolutely. What happened in Köln demonstrates very clearly that these asylum seelers can not/should not be integrated, and that they should be cordoned off from the rest of the population, for a number of reasons, until they can be returned to relative safety in their own countries (which honestly is exactly what almost all them want anyway). 

i want to try and make really, really clear that my posts on these topics are not about welcoming all and sundry to my home. The refugee crisis is a huge mess and it's got to be sorted out soon. 

but the flip side to this is even more frightening, among other reason because it gets zero attention in the discussion forums and the foreign press. The nazi movement is growing and becoming bolder every day here. These Arab teenagers are pipsqueaks compared to the tsunami of evil that is swelling up to wash them away. And once they're gone, the nazis will remain. 

this image shows a small collection of Facebook posts since New Year's eve:

attachicon.gif10399635_881705138595231_927264464371423794_n.jpg

I can translate them later but basically, the fact that people now feel safe writing/saying those things in public, under their real names, is something that should be getting a lot more attention than it is.

People will voice their opinion, however gross, but that doesn't mean the rise of mass popularity for a new Nazi party in Germany. Thats just hyperbole. Most of these people are likely voicing the feeling of powerless frustration with a liberal government that has ignored the possibility of conflict between immigrants and citizens.

Merkel has said there is a moral and legal responsibility to take refugees, but there is no moral responsibility on anyone in Germany and I doubt there is any law that cannot be ignored on grounds of security risks. It's Merkel and her Government that is the problem and it seems she is dictating to the entire Union and compromising its security as well as that of the German people.

The cause of all this mayhem is haphazard Western governments foreign policy, but that's 'government policy' and in no way implies the public have to shoulder the responsibility. These Governments should never have been involved in regime change-but the Government are not the people.

If there was a clear threat to our own nations then we had the right to go to war, but not to then take on the refugees and immigrants flowing out of failed states. We should have turned them back on the Southern coast and destroyed the boats they were using. Now we have created something far worse, a people trafficking business run by terrorists, thugs and cut throats who are happy to let these immigrants drown once they get the cash. The little body washed up on the Mediterranean shoreline was the son of a people trafficker who had panicked and overturned his boat driving it too fast.

Merkel is ignoring her own people, shutting down discussion, censoring the Internet and media. That's the actions of a dictatorship never mind the minority of Natzi fools who have little power or support. Merkel is in power.

• Like 2

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/07/us/terror-charges-refugees/

(CNN)Federal authorities arrested two refugees on terror-related charges Thursday.

The arrests in Sacramento, California, and Houston did not appear to be directly related, but the cases had several similarities.

Both men were Palestinians born in Iraq and living as refugees in the United States, according to the U.S. Justice Department. And both of them are accused of lying to immigration officials about their alleged ties to terrorist organizations.

Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan, 24, of Houston, is charged with attempting to provide material support to ISIS.

Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab, 23, of Sacramento is charged with making a false statement involving international terrorism.

This beg the question.

What about those not caught and known about  as yet?

Only in USA?

Non of them in Germany or Sweden or France or UK?

All of them nicely counselled and given hot soup and euros to spend?

Money taken from wild life funds and funds that should be going to Nepal to help the earthquake victims or those still in Syria and Iraq?

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

@karl - they really are on the rise, no hyperbole about it.

On the rise and gaining any kind of popular political traction are two different things. In the UK we have problems with the hard left anti-austerity groups but they are irrelevant nuisances in the scheme of things. Even UKIP who are really old style conservatives couldn't get more than one seat in parliament despite 4 million votes. I suspect the Nazis will, at most sway the government into making some decision to back away from open borders, but that's about all. Germany is very left of centre and liberal so a load of Nazi thugs-whos very existence is guaranteed to have civilised Germans racking up guilt-is prominent in the psyche.

Of course I don't know that for certain but I know the deep chasm of guilt that permeates the German consciousness and a world that will never allow the reich to be forgotten. Germany is like a lodestone of guilt. If anyone is going to over compensate for past actions, and represent European culture in the guilt Olympics it's the poor old Germans. It seems to me the only pride is in manufacturing things and being efficient, national pride seems verboten.

Edited by Karl

Of course I don't know that for certain but I know the deep chasm of guilt that permeates the WEST German consciousness and a world that will never allow the reich to be forgotten. WEST Germany is like a lodestone of guilt. If anyone is going to over compensate for past actions, and represent European culture in the guilt Olympics it's the poor old Germans. It seems to me the only pride is in manufacturing things and being efficient, national pride seems verboten.

something for you to chew on there. The East never suffered the ailment.

• Like 1

I'm not a conservative but this is a nice rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfnq8Yeex0

We should stop apologising for white, Western European history as well. It's time to realise we did much good as well as some bad. We spent much of our time being overrun by Muslims who were anything but pleasant chaps and happily slaughtered, enslaved, mutilated, raped the population, whilst imposing taxes on Christians that they often could not pay. We castigate ourselves for our short history of slave trading, but the Arabs make us look innocent, it was the Europeans who halted slavery, the Muslims would have cheerfully carried on. The vast number of fortified towns in Southern Europe are a direct result of Islamic attacks which drove people to abandon their fields and live centuries in siege conditions which created starvation and disease. We don't owe anything to Muslims or Arabs. They even plundered the oil wells after accepting payment for the land on which they were situated. They neither had the money or expertise to drill or operate the wells, but they took them anyway.

• Like 1

something for you to chew on there. The East never suffered the ailment.

Yes, that's a bit of modern history I certainly hadn't factored in. Well said. In a sense then, the Eastern Germans are still smarting from the separation and its ramifications. I got the impression that they were so happy with their new found freedom and reunification that they joined spiritually with the West, but the wounds run deep eh ?

We should stop apologising for white, Western European history as well. It's time to realise we did much good as well as some bad. We spent much of our time being overrun by Muslims who were anything but pleasant chaps and happily slaughtered, enslaved, mutilated, raped the population, whilst imposing taxes on Christians that they often could not pay. We castigate ourselves for our short history of slave trading, but the Arabs make us look innocent, it was the Europeans who halted slavery, the Muslims would have cheerfully carried on. The vast number of fortified towns in Southern Europe are a direct result of Islamic attacks which drove people to abandon their fields and live centuries in siege conditions which created starvation and disease. We don't owe anything to Muslims or Arabs. They even plundered the oil wells after accepting payment for the land on which they were situated. They neither had the money or expertise to drill or operate the wells, but they took them anyway.

Indeed I live near one ... the Moors penetrated northwards to more or less this area.  But of course they have added to the richness of the culture, language and even the ancient agricultural technology.  Lets not throw babies out with bathwater.  But I agree we should not be apologetic for our history, if we were, then everyone else should be and the apologies would have to go back a few thousand years - at least.