Orion

Life after Awakening

We come into this world - this great vehicle each of us has been blessed with and we are taught to be in the buzz.

We learn to strive and compete in it.

We swallow the lie that only so much of the "better" portion is available and we compete for it or throw stones upon what we cannot have. We moralize and put in clay "our" noise. In all of our minds on some level "we save the whales and all the starving children".

Most people are not really interested in Awakening.

It is like trying to tell someone to give up their favorite foods. All the things they are attuned to and aligned with. Everything that gets the inertia - the saliva moving. Mind loops are like lollipops - and we live in mesh networks of like vibration - much of it of our own making.

So apart is the Awoken experience - completely familiar but the noise has stopped - one is not in the buzz.

It has fallen away.

As the pieces of "normalcy" come back together - one is riding in a tide of buzz and obliteration - but the stillness is there.

Not a stillness outside of life - but one inside the moment and not in future and past.

It is the stillness of moment. Not some pastel mindset.

Everyone is in their cravings - in attaining ends - doing so as to end the need for doing and in order to get on with the next task.

Glancing here and there with a quick recital in their mind loops - always sharpening the argument - compiling straw man dialogs - judging and casting sentence.

"Practice" is preparing for life outside of buzz - but we do not realize we own our buzz and love our buzz like our favorite comfort foods. We can hear and often quote the most wonderful teachings but we are simply not able to hear that it is our dear comfort buzzes that we comfortably chain ourselves in with.

This is why - for the most part - Awakening comes in a weak moment when we forget/pull back/drop our inertia just for a moment - often in exhaustion or simply because of a surprise diversion - or in a life changing catastrophe.

Very few can "work through it" in a practice - it takes a great deal of practice for the most part and very dedicated practice.

For most - Practice - becomes part of the buzz and noise. It is evident in every page - those that have come a great distance but in the end it is buzz for them - esoteric comfort food - something to double check against sources and judge.

It's a bit like standing in the slaughterhouse yard with keys in hand and a sign saying - "escape death this way - but you will have to give up wading around in the same old shit" - it may be shit but it is shit they are comfortable with - acclimated to - patterned in - believe in - in herd with (even if they are a part of the antiherd group or the grass fed group or the "best buzz" of the day group).

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

"he who digs a ditch shall fall into it" along with those that watch such feats to closely.

After awakening it is apparently common for many to stop meditation or at least reduce the amount considerably. For some time I continued 4 hours or so a day and for quite some time.

For some time now I have meditated little though am "in" meditation somewhat all the time.

I have been consistently practicing Qi Gong since Awakening and I highly recommend it.

One will have residual patterns - Qi Gong definitely in my case has helped in assisting residuals to fall away. It has also helped to continue enormous energy changes that are sustained and take place about every two weeks.

It is seemingly endless and Spectacular!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

After awakening it is apparently common for many to stop meditation or at least reduce the amount considerably. For some time I continued 4 hours or so a day and for quite some time.

For some time now I have meditated little though am "in" meditation somewhat all the time.

I have been consistently practicing Qi Gong since Awakening and I highly recommend it.

One will have residual patterns - Qi Gong definitely in my case has helped in assisting residuals to fall away. It has also helped to continue enormous energy changes that are sustained and take place about every two weeks.

It is seemingly endless and Spectacular!

What type of qigong do you practice and recommend?

In terms of awakening I believe in a sense we are addicted to our drama, addicted to our thought forms and mind loops. One person I know told me one of the most useful books he read to aid the integration of awakening was 'Easy Way to Stop Smoking' by Alan Carr, not for the smoking but it explains the dynamics of all addiction, the fundamental premise being that when we really see clearly that we get absolutely no benefit from our addiction we let it go. Which is the same with ego, the problem being most of us are grasping onto it as tightly as a young child holds onto a toy and we react with equal fury if anyone tries to attempt to take it away.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 2

What type of qigong do you practice and recommend?

In terms of awakening I believe in a sense we are addicted to our drama, addicted to our thought forms and mind loops. One person I know told me one of the most useful books he read to aid the integration of awakening was 'Easy Way to Stop Smoking' by Alan Carr, not for the smoking but it explains the dynamics of all addiction, the fundamental premise being that when we really see clearly that we get absolutely no benefit from our addiction we let it go. Which is the same with ego, the problem being most of us are grasping onto it as tightly as a young child holds onto a toy and we react with equal fury if anyone tries to attempt to take it away.

Regarding Qi Gong:

I have been practicing with my master 4-6 days a week for the past 5 years.

It is Fohan Quan. Recently I have been teaching many of his classes.

The notion of "an ego" is generally not helpful. It creates an additional duality - it is not our ego - it is us - our proclivities, or provocations, or reactionary intake and past time reckoning of what was seconds ago in the now. We are immersed in a buzz that is entire - me-ness that is fully mesmerizing.

Yes - absolutely look into addiction - the idea that a thing - the ego - is responsible and we are in its grasp is the very reason addiction is such a difficult thing to escape. We think we will overcome it, out think it, construct barricades - it is the "doer" solution orientation.

In AA they say they are "powerless to overcome" their addiction and they ask for Gods help. This may seem corny - but the mindset is very nearly perfect for Awakening. The ideal here is "I am going to give this one that thinks it is going to get a handle on this addiction a rest" .

Try a world without your opinions for a day.

Without your judgements for a day.

Without the intake of intoxicating radio and TV and "interesting" blogs.

Pull off all the buzz - your buzz - your mesh network buzz.

(A mesh network is somewhat like the following: someone is transmitting - the transmission field is 1 mile - you are within the outer edge of that field and begin vibrating at that same frequency - and you also now have a transmission field of one mile. Another person is near the outer edge of your field and they also resonate with your "like vibration" and so they link onto your field and emit another mile and so on and so forth - we have this nation wide - linked now by hate radio, shock radio, shocked radio, general fear news broadcast, save the Whales - God, children, Dolphins , trees, taxes, corporations - crystals, spotted owl, newts - endless loops of deep concern and angst or passionate hobby.)

Nothing is inherently wrong or bad in any of these things - this is not my point.

We are immersed in our me-ness - our story - or victim hood and or our prowess.

We are immersed in our frequencies - our karma -

Why are so many drugs so addictive - many of them are nearly what Awakening is like. Pain, fear, stress and agitation often are nearly eradicated from the effects of certain drugs. For a moment we are somewhat taken by surprise as a pain pill or shot hits us - suddenly a stunning lack of inertia and possibly the need to sit down and just be quiet.

Awakening has these elements - certainly in the initial stages. Generally very suddenly you are out of all the loops, the possession of all the glue that is/was this concoction of you - the noise of me-ness - Gone.

The me-ness that was seconds ago All You All The Time now looks like a past life that someone told you you once had.

Things only moments before that could easily engage you and which you are passionate and engaged with - now like cardboard - something the self views like reading a boring history book that is dusty because it is of little interest to you - this is how suddenly remote you are from the previous state of being glued onto a roller coaster ride that you proudly called yourself and which while you thought you controlled the ride - you were in fact glued in place and actually trying to buy more glue and better glue - in fact you might even have decided to sell your glue and market it!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

In order not to leave the impression that Awakening is like some detached and somewhat despondent drugged state consider the following:

You are inside your mother embroiled in growing - compressed within - massive constant noise - the thunderous pounding of her heart, the breathing, the talking and banging and ups and downs and squeezing and releasing and food oozing all over the place and the pounding veins and the excretions and cracklings.

Then the incredible birthing experience with even more noise and squeezing and screaming and incredible pounding -

And then quite suddenly the noise has decreased dramatically, nearly all of the movement has stopped if not entirely. The constant pounding - gone! A dryness and certain airiness abounds! Light is everywhere! The entire world comes to me quietly and with no effort with gentle cooing sounds!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1