Robin

Greetings from Devon UK

Hi there,

I live in Devon, UK - a very special part of the world IMO, very green and vibrant.

I've been practicing energy arts and Taoist meditation as taught by BK Frantzis for a long time (20+ years), and I'm recently moving away from that and exploring different avenues of spiritual growth including Zen and Mindfulness training.

I'm actually going through a bit of a wrench around changing teacher and have written a post I'd like to share here and maybe get some feedback.

Looking forward to connecting with a few of you.

Robin.

• Like 3

Hello Robin, and welcome to the forums,

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. Green and vibrant places are certainly special!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you!

• Like 1