52 replies to this topic

#49 Spotless

Spotless

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

The fine points in the arguements over reincarnation and rebirth are best left to understanding when you arrive at that point.
Both could be said to be true though that won't fly with mind so well.

I have very clear memories of past lives. One of the clearest happened about 14 hours into meditation when suddenly a volcano of energy erupted from the base of my space and tossed my awareness to above my head where I sat in the massive flow for some time. As it subsided I descended slightly back into my physical body and was in a past life in Ireland. I remained there for some time and then resumed meditation for another 4 hours.

In another experience I was very clearly at a large table surrounded by guides and associates. The discussion was regarding my choice of the current life I am living at present prior to taking on the body in this life. The family was considered, the general lack of ties to it, the foreign beliefs and other concerns were vetted. It was decided that all concerns were being adequately addressed.

It was interesting to see how the concerns were addressed in this present life. Some of the topics prior to incarnation/rebirth were very specific to trials that would present themselves as a result of the choice and safeguards from possible mis-steps. The timelines were very clear regarding when these trials would present themselves and guides and associates spoke out on their concerns and or how they would protect me (guide me) from wandering into unfortunate directions or despair.

It is also interesting to note that prior to my son being born I meditated 6 hours a day in order to talk with him prior to his birth. It was partly to interview him and go over agreements as well as look at the fit since it is possible to change agreements and the Being coming in. It later became clear that he was one of the associates (friends) at the meeting mentioned above that sat to my left at the big table.

Edited by Spotless, 08 January 2017 - 09:15 AM.

• thelerner, Brian and MIchael80 said thanks for this

#50 Apeiron&Peiron

Apeiron&Peiron

Clueless

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1268 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:35 AM

Do all people have associates/guides?

"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order"

-A.N. Whitehead

#51 Spotless

Spotless

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

Do all people have associates/guides?

Yes - several
Though I do not want to derail this post to a theme about Spirit Guides and Spirit friends and entities.

In any given room or place the number of beings will outnumber the number of human beings. It is relatively easy to learn to see these subtle realms and verify them for yourself. It can be done out of trance and so the results or seeing is similar to seeing with ones eyes. The eyes can see them as well - this is possible. The physical eyes are also capable of seeing auras - (it requires that you do not strain the eye to see so please do not think it is some mechanical manipulation or willfulness - quite the opposite).
  • cold and Apeiron&Peiron said thanks for this

#52 cold

cold

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

I think as children we have many great abilities we lose as we are educated.

#53 Spotless

Spotless

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1728 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:07 PM

There are a great many we do not have as children as well.

We do not need to pine for the past as we have come to experience exactly what we are experiencing. And all these things we can do we will do and more.

Education is not a sinister word - we are a relatively squishy species in need of lots of survival information pretty quickly. And we are at a paradigm shift with regard to some of the more ridiculous religious myths that we have shackled ourselves with. The frequencies we have been attached to for so long are ebbing though it may seem in some ways that they are increasing.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users