66 replies to this topic

#1 imtyerd

imtyerd

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:46 PM

So, the title pretty much speaks for itself. 

I often hear about magnetism and women being drawn to a man with it even just randomly on the street.

Anyone here experienced this? 

I want to know if there are techniques that will create this magnetism. I've read that semen retention and injaculation are the ways of doing this, is this true?

I understand that as you progress along the path that sexual hunger dissipates but regardless, I want to know if anyone has found women being attracted to them and why is may happen.

Even if you don't agree with using Tao to attract women, I'm sure you guys have experiences that would be beneficial to us newbies.

Thanks

#2 Spotless

Spotless

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1942 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:07 PM

POPULAR

Why stop there?

Why not be attractive to the universe?

Qi Gong - Real Yoga - and many other practices known to members here will help to break up artificial patterns and weak alterations to your natural patterns.With these practices you will build within the forces that will transform you along the organic creation of higher bodies and refined presence.

This attracts everything that resonates with vitality but more importantly you will find wholeness within your self.
(and nothing attracts women to men more than this)

As you find wholeness within your self - you will find no desperateness.
(And nothing repels women more than desperateness)

And as you attract a woman from the standpoint of one who has attained a relative wealth of wholeness you will not be hiding behind any facade that will eventually crumble any real quality relationship.

Tricks are for kids.

Edited by Spotless, 07 September 2015 - 09:07 PM.

• thelerner, tumoessence, liminal_luke and 21 others said thanks

#3 Aeran

Aeran

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 688 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:32 PM

Why stop there?

Why not be attractive to the universe?

Qi Gong - Real Yoga - and many other practices known to members here will help to break up artificial patterns and weak alterations to your natural patterns.With these practices you will build within the forces that will transform you along the organic creation of higher bodies and refined presence.

This attracts everything that resonates with vitality but more importantly you will find wholeness within your self.
(and nothing attracts women to men more than this)

As you find wholeness within your self - you will find no desperateness.
(And nothing repels women more than desperateness)

And as you attract a woman from the standpoint of one who has attained a relative wealth of wholeness you will not be hiding behind any facade that will eventually crumble any real quality relationship.

Tricks are for kids.

Good advice.

Spiritual cultivation seems to bring a sense of firmness and balance to practitioners after a certain stage- when you know who you are, what you want and are enthusiastic about life, people will naturally gravitate to you.

• Spotless and Rara said thanks for this

#4 Aetherous

Aetherous

only a student

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 9357 posts
  • Interests:bai hao oolong

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:22 PM

I want to know if there are techniques that will create this magnetism. I've read that semen retention and injaculation are the ways of doing this, is this true?

It's not true.

• Taomeow, Moonbar, GreytoWhite and 1 other said thanks
Tara's Triple Excellence Buddhist program

"Motivation is the key; discipline is the key; teamwork is the key" = basic training pushup mantras.

#5 thelerner

thelerner

Been here long enough to know better

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 10034 posts
  • Interests:Getting Closer to Fine
    W/out going too Crazy

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:59 PM

I can't help but think there are easier and safer ways to get dates.  There are people who do long term retention and end up losing there sexual drive.  Same with injaculation.   It happens, indeed is the goal for certain practitioners. 

If one is doing it as part of a lifestyle practice they've bought into and are following the whole system thats great.  But to pick and choose pieces from an esoteric energy practice, without experienced instruction might not be the wisest. 

• Taomeow, Spotless and Rara said thanks for this
Push hard to get better, become smarter, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotional intelligence, hone your dreams, negotiate with your shadow, cure your ignorance, shed your pettiness, heighten your drive to look for the best in people, and soften your heart. A creed from Pronoia

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

#6 Marblehead

Marblehead

The Wondering Taoist

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 36916 posts
  • Interests:Short Skirts and Bikinis

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:02 PM

Having lots of money helps.

• Taomeow, liminal_luke, Silent Answers and 2 others said thanks

I reserve the right to be wrong.

YIN-YANG.jpg I reserve the right to change my mind. Anarchy4.jpg

Peace & Contentment!

#7 tumoessence

tumoessence

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:tai chi alchemy bardon

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:13 PM

You have to watch the movie The Tao of Steve!

• thelerner said thanks for this

#8 liminal_luke

liminal_luke

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

I can't help but think there are easier and safer ways to get dates.  There are people who do long term retention and end up losing there sexual drive.   

I think this thread, and your comment, are getting at a paradox underlying many guys attempts at "retention." On the one hand, it doesn´t really work unless the practitioner is also disciplining themselves to stay away from sexual arousal. Or at least it´s much much tougher to retain while also trying to date as a twenty-something. (Older men try this as well, of course, but I´ve noticed it´s especially popular among the younger set.) And, on the other hand, many of these same guys hope to become sexual superman, being especially magnetic with women, etc.

Liminal
  • Taomeow and Spotless said thanks for this

#9 mostly_empty

mostly_empty

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

Cynically I would say that phyto-taoism (activities for the sake of appearing taoist) is probably enough if you are in the right social milieu. 

More importantly, cleaning up the garbage will give you this benefit and more. I would imagine, and expect, that playing around with energies to achieve this more directly will lead directly to some life lessons.

Cheers

#10 vonkrankenhaus

vonkrankenhaus

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Universal

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:17 PM

Re:

-----

"I often hear about magnetism and women being drawn to a man with it even just randomly on the street.

Anyone here experienced this? 

I want to know if there are techniques that will create this magnetism. I've read that semen retention and injaculation are the ways of doing this, is this true?"

-----

No.

These are misunderstandings of/about techniques that are more intended towards a deliberate graduating from sexual desire, attraction, and activity, altogether.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Moonbar and Spotless said thanks for this

#11 imtyerd

imtyerd

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:21 PM

This is a review from some guy on Amazon of one of Mantak Chia's books.

The main trick is to be able to avoid and redirect ejaculation. This allows the sexual energy to build up in your body. Women can feel this power in you. When you ejaculate, you emasculate yourself energetically. My current girlfriend melts and swoons at the thought of me. She says her molecules change in my presence. She asks me, don't other women feel this in you? I say yes they do. She says how do you know? I say I can feel their molecules changing.

...This energy is Life Force itself, and when you learn to master it, you will discover more personal power and integrity in yourself and you will be more powerful and directed in all aspects of your life. Other men will trust you more, your business drive will increase, women will be drawn to you.

Naturally, I get excited about wanting to learn this stuff when I read this.

The responses here so far suggest that this effect is not real. 

What do you guys think of the 'women can feel the built up sexual energy' that he talks about?

Tricks are for kids.

I like tricks...tricks are fun  :D

#12 vonkrankenhaus

vonkrankenhaus

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 893 posts
  • Interests:Universal

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:00 AM

Re:

-----

"Naturally, I get excited about wanting to learn this stuff when I read this.

The responses here so far suggest that this effect is not real. 

What do you guys think of the 'women can feel the built up sexual energy' that he talks about?"

-----

These are misunderstandings of/about techniques that are more intended towards a deliberate graduating from sexual desire, attraction, and activity, altogether.

It's not going towards "built up sexual energy".

The basic concept of this "built up sexual energy" idea is just the realization that, for example, laying off for a bit will allow you to replenish metabolic potential and start producing real hormones again.

It is basically the grand realization that women might find a non-exhausted guy more attractive than an exhausted one.

That's not Taoist cultivation, just common sense.

Just like you might want to rest and sleep a few hours each day rather than working for all 24 hours.

If you do that, people will see you as more refreshed and able.

No need to poke at your perineum or fill your bladder with redirected semen trying to imitate a monk just to get a date.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Rara said thanks for this

#13 soaring crane

soaring crane

Ready, set, don't go!

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 5283 posts
  • Interests:Zhan Zhuang
    Fan Huan Gong

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:32 AM

Women really dig sincerity. If you can learn to fake that, you got made.

(Paraphrase from a movie, or maybe a comedian)
  • liminal_luke, Manaus, Rocky Lionmouth and 2 others said thanks
~~~ TheDàoBums' Three Foundations: Eclectic, Egalitarian, Civil ~~~

~~~ "We are each an experiment of one" -- George Sheehan ~~~

~~~ “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh ~~~

~~~ “When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe.” ― John Muir ~~~

#14 Rocky Lionmouth

Rocky Lionmouth

My wish for you is 1238 - 39 - 286

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 06:10 AM

Err, i think attracting "women" in general might not be all that its cranked up to be. You do best buddies with guys in general because they are guys or are there guys you dont get along with? Looking to attract any woman might set you or her up for hurt and dissapointment later on.

I'd say a dating app or website where you tailor your profile with honesty and clarity about what YOU want out of a relationship/casual encounters might attract women who share your wants and needs.
Someone who has cultivated themselves might be attractive to others just because he/she knows themselves better and know what they want out of life, and also what they dont want, so confidence might be a factor in attraction.
Except maybe for women who like their guys shy and awkward or boisterous and over compensating.

I think trying to sum up and emulate a generalized idea of "what women want" is degrading and in the way of realization for all interested parties.
"Dont go changing to make others love you, love yourself" and all that.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth, 09 September 2015 - 06:11 AM.

• liminal_luke, soaring crane, BluePhoenix133 and 1 other said thanks
"Because he is speaking like a lion... loud and dominant but in a good way." - Nature Beeing

Non possumus facere laterem sine argilla.

#15 liminal_luke

liminal_luke

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1895 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:33 AM

Perhaps my own experience won´t ring true for everybody, but here goes. When I´ve pursued sex in a way that didn´t honor the wholeness of who I am, and the wholeness of my partner(s), I´ve ended up feeling lonely, disconnected, cut off from my connection with the larger universe, cut off from everything that I most value about being me.

Earlier in this thread Spotless asked: "Why not be attractive to the universe?" I love that. It speaks to what I want out of my spiritual practice, and life in general. Looking for sex with people whose bodies I liked without regard to the spirit inhabiting said bodies didn´t get me there. And I´ve tried.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke, 09 September 2015 - 07:37 AM.

• soaring crane, Brian, Rocky Lionmouth and 4 others said thanks

#16 Oneironaut

Oneironaut

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

I think trying to sum up and emulate a generalized idea of "what women want" is degrading and in the way of realization for all interested parties.

Couldn't agree more. It's always better to live up to your own idea of your best self instead. Forget about what women or society wants. You're responsible for your own happiness. On the other hand I see nothing wrong with having the ability to slay multiple attractive women in bed on any given day of the week. It may not be for everyone but it makes me happy  :D

There are two styles for acheiving the mythical male virility and sexual vigor. There's the "soft style" of circulating the sexual energy though the microcosmic orbit and you can stay at the point of no return indefinitely. Then there's the "hard style" where you strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. If doing it energetically isn't going to work then I'll just stick to the hard style. No loss there. You can also achieve multiple orgasms, expanded orgasms and full body orgasms through hard style. 

Edited by Oneironaut, 09 September 2015 - 08:14 PM.

• Rocky Lionmouth and imtyerd said thanks for this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users