Photo

I have wet dreams 4-5 times a week. Help?

wetdreams

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#33 imtyerd

imtyerd

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 05:32 PM

Yes definitively, you are opening the leg channels (stomach, spleen, liver, gallbladder, yin and yang heel vessels) but the primary ones in relation to sexual desire are the liver and the GB). Where did you get the advice from?

I was squatting purely for leg strength to begin with. I had no idea that it would help with wet dreams since I thought it was an emotional/mental problem.

My posture has improved a bit and I'm able to breathe a bit better too. 

Usually if I get aroused during the day then that same night I would have a wet dream. This is why I thought it was all in my head.

Now even if I do get aroused during the day I don't have a wet dream because I did squats!

I've only been squatting for a week and a half. Back squats not front squats.

#34 Gerard

Gerard

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 3645 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:35 PM

Well, good to see it has worked all out. Keep squatting and also work on flexibility, breath and relaxation.Those links I have posted contain a wealth of information in visual form.

Most modern humans living in urban environments, have become too imbalanced: weak legs due to becoming less mobile (cars, public transport, sitting on a chair the whole day, watching TV too many hours, etc. instead of walking around like farmers, nomads or hunter-gatherers; too much worry (brings in the spleen qi deficiency) and overthinking (liver[heat-lust] and spleen[dampness] imbalances), not enough energy down, too much in the head and that causes a lot of heat (too yang) instead of being brought down (earth-yin).

Good luck!

#35 Walker

Walker

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:捣浆糊

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:59 PM

(I wish a mod could place a sticky for this topic rather than letting users open multiple ones).

Um, entendre intended?

Anyway, the exercise in the video in the link below is fantastic for helping reduce nocturnal emissions. Look at how the man does it, not the woman, as she's inexperienced and in high heels. In a nutshell, fists over the shenshu points on the urinary bladder acupuncture meridian, being moved up and down to create friction and warmth via bouncing up and down on your heels. Twice a day for five minutes each time will make a difference if any form of kidney qi deficiency is involved in your condition.

http://m.iqiyi.com/w...ml?msrc=6_55_97

Edited by Walker, 12 October 2015 - 09:10 PM.

• Arramu said thanks for this

氣也者,虛而待物者也。唯道集虛,虛者,心齋也。

#36 Nothing

Nothing

Dao Bum

• Junior Bum
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

@imtyerd: can you explain how you did the squats? Did you sit in lowest position or did you move up and down? I'm interested because it helped you so fast.

My thoughts with this topic is I think when you have no sex, practice semen retention and have then wet dreams you suffer from premature ejaculation. Or at least can't have sex as long as you want. Because when you can't control your pelvic floor (ejaculation) awake you won't control your pelvic floor in your dreams. And then when arousal gets higher especially when you haven't ejaculated for a while it releases easily at night (conscously with arousal our unconscously without arousal).

I suffer myself from premature ejaculation but I've made great progress with physical training.

It includes squats too, they're called malasana yoga or garland pose in yoga -

it stretches the area between your anus and balls where your pc muscle is.

You just sit in the position - don't move up and down like usaul.

Very good exercise I recommend is reverse kegel (tutorial here http://www.risingmas...reverse-kegels/)

Or yoga frog, general yoga for hips and pelvic floor.

I've got this information from pegym.com (premature ejaculation forum)

I hope the link is ok but in my opinion this site gives good help if you want to work on the physical layer.

Edited by Nothing, 27 March 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#37 wilfred

wilfred

Tantra Penguin

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, Soul & Funk Music

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

sounds like a fun time! that is quite often though, surely more than is healthy from a dietry point of view. are you thinking about sex all the time or something? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users