Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

What is the Ego?

Right, that's how I used to think. I've always believed in responsibility and self empowerment and was brought up to be independent. However I always new there was something odd about school, I just couldn't put my finger on it. If you have been to a state school-unless it was Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Eton, Cambridge then you have been indoctrinated.

Logic won't wash out that indoctrination. It has to be an entire different education system without any state involvement.

It's exactly the same issue with ego. If it is damaged then you (I'm talking figuratively) are a trying to fly with clipped wings. Everyone else has clipped wings as well so no one really thinks they are damaged in any way.

Did you listen to Gatto on Western Spirituality ? That really sets the cat amongst the pigeons.

Big cat or little cat?

Big cat or little cat?

The Cat Who Walks Through Walls, of course! :)

Robert%20A%20Heinlein_The%20Cat%20Who%20

Big cat or little cat?

Talking to a guy who had a kitten on a lead. I was considering how difficult that would have been with our cat. It would often run up trees and get stuck about 20 feet from the ground.

Talking to a guy who had a kitten on a lead. I was considering how difficult that would have been with our cat. It would often run up trees and get stuck about 20 feet from the ground.

It's not a lead it's a flea collar and it lasted about 3 minutes before being removed.

Sign in to follow this