Oneironaut

Kunlun system. What are your experiences with it? Positive or negative?

Y'all be cray!

Kunlun is "complete" ; whether that means full and perfect awakening and a breaking of the karmic wheel or a manifestation of one of the many formless forms or indomitable health or a pleasant and stable demeanor. 

Kunlun is "complete" whether you practice one breath exclusively... can only do i-jong... have an affinity for red phoenix.... drawn only to red dragon..... love the yin/yang palm ..... **provided** your intention is aligned with that (whichever goal you wish to realize) end. Kunlun applied with intention provides one helluva boost.  That might be where people complain about speed.  It may be valuable to know too that the pracitioner is solely responsible for the experiences they draw to themselves with these practices.  It's all within your subconscious/concious beliefs and intentions.  You are literally creating your world with your Mind; take some responsiblity for your manifestations and create something loving and beautiful instead! 

Every form max teaches eventually breaks down and becomes something like one breath.  One breath, inherently formless, contains every circulation max teaches and all those he doesn't know.  One breath is a surrender practice.  All form *must* break down if you'd realize formlessness.  If your vision is open, watch what energy flows and what shifts within "you" while doing one breath...... that one isn't just for relaxtion and grounding :P

One breath eventually takes on a life of it's own.  You gotta let go. 

I love max and diana.  Ainter's gonna aint!

love y'all.

bobby

/\

• Like 1

Thanks Balance. If anybody wants to know where the practice of Kunlun leads...

focusing on a resolution to a specific problem that doesn't involve a collapse of that error into formless perfection is inherently flawed since nothing in this whole wide world of form is real. 

love

bobby

• Like 1

personally, i have never tried it, but my friend did it. he said that kunlun is nothing special

but idk, i guess it's different to everybody