Nikolai1

My theory on the 11:11 phenomenon

11:11...  this is "Singles Day" in china...  when it was 11/11/11 they flocked to get married.

means something like, forever together or as one.

See if that meaning has some meaning to you :)

• Like 2

the nasdaq went down 1.11% yesterday.

Let me guess,..you were just reading the funnies, but your eye was suddenly drawn to the tiny print in the bottom banner

The number 11 is indeed, in a sense, ascending above the closed and established order that the number 10 symbolizes.

The eleventh Trump of the Thoth Tarot stands for the beginning of a New Aeon of powerful individualism or individuation that defies traditional values and doctrines.

f1zi8g.jpg

And:

The eleventh sign of the Zodiac is Aquarius whose Age we are about to enter (as every child knows by now).

Nice! in Holland it's said that 11 is the number of the fools, the persons who are not right in the head, or, said differently, those who don't conform to the societal rules of today.

we are the universe, so when we are one with the universe on the inside, we experience oneness with the universe outside. 

this is reflected in clocks, doors, birds, just about everything. 

yes... whether i see remarkable digits on my clock or in my car. Or abeautiful big grasssnake on the day after I dreamt of a snake. It's all the same...universe talks to us or something.

i saw 110110 in my car yesterday, 

don't make anything special of it, just funny

Universe pokes fun at me, i laugh  :D  :D  :D

There are 10 different types of people in this world.

Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I don't really understand binary, but I do understand this remark, maybe you're judging a bit too soon   :P

You should google it - there are all sorts of weird and wonderful explanations!

I don't want and don't need explanations cooked up by somebody else, only thing I want is to learn to be contented and enjoy the daily life.

So, when i go to sleep, put out the light and see 23.23 on my clock. Wake up, see 08.08 on my clock, a smile comes on my face. nothing more, nothing less

Synergy is the language of the gods

nice way of putting it!

I think you are making mountains out of molehills. There are many fascinating things in the world, this doesn't even get on the radar.

oh yes, it's getting on the radar indeed, just plain nice! Why should molehills be of less interest than mountains. They are smaller, easier to grasp than mountains.

And eh...not metaphorically but materialistically speaking. Molehills are very interesting features in the landscape. For one thing they give us an idea about the weather that's coming up. ( but you do not want them in your vegetable-garden when they're looking for a mate...)

• Like 1

Synergy is the language of the gods

Truth. besides coincidence are there other any other characteristics of synergy?

Edited by MooNiNite

Confirmation bias.

Try noticing 10:27 for a few days and see how that stacks up.

But what really concerns me is that OP is thinking of buying a Zafira.

• Like 2

The Fool is the most powerful persona of the Tarot, number 0, ready to go anywhere, and be anything. The Fool verily is a Child of Illusion, dwelling in the acausality, the homeland of nothing whatsoever, able to move in any direction...interesting that in Holland the Fool is 11...I have always considered myself a Fool, a double AKA twin-souled one at that...an 11:11er..I know a girl who is a triple Gemini...now she must have an interesting minds! However, according to numerology, my card is the Hierophant, based on my birth name. But I am changing my name, and changing my fate..the name I will change to will be a 6...which sounds about right for who I am now...I think that we are all naturally born as 0s though, and to 0 I shall return one day... ;)

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 2

Seems like it would be birth date, as that is more out of the realms of chance, whereas names are given...but I'm not very knowledgeable...

The Fool is the most powerful persona of the Tarot, number 0, ready to go anywhere, and be anything. The Fool verily is a Child of Illusion, dwelling in the acausality, the homeland of nothing whatsoever, able to move in any direction...interesting that in Holland the Fool is 11...I have always considered myself a Fool, a double AKA twin-souled one at that...

3 types of fool; one is a fool as we are so smart we know he is a fool, the other is so smart that we dont realise he is smart and think him a fool, the third seems a Fool but always seems to 'have things work out' for him  ;) . This last one seems to know some secret of the Dao ? 

There used to be this man that stood at the entrance to the markets begging. he was known as 'the idiot' as once a man offered him a coin or a large amount of money and the idiot took the coin. It became a habit for people to do, the beggar would always take the coin and people would go off laughing. They would take their visiting friends with them; "Watch this"  and then go off laughing.

One day a kinder soul thought to point out to the poor 'intellectually disadvantaged' man that people were making fun of him "Why dont you take the larger amount, then soon, you would be able to give up begging ."

The beggar said " If I took the large amount people would soon suspect me of becoming rich, stop giving me any money and soon the money I would have would be spent and I would have no income. This way, I get money everyday from people proving to their friends how smarter than me they are by giving me their money everyday ... if that stopped ... I might have to get a job.

~  The Fool is 11 in Holland ? Do you mean tarot card decks and books written and/or published in Holland show the fool card as numbered 11 ?   I have never heard of or seen that before ! 

an 11:11er..

I know a girl who is a triple Gemini...now she must have an interesting minds!

she is an 11 11 11   - 

Gemini sign :  

stock-vector-gemini-symbol-109988750.jpg

You can even make an 11 , a very complex and elaborate one, from  Benjamin Franklin's Magic Square of 8 ( 8 - Mercury - Gemini )

franklin2.gif

by doing a join the numbers line

ben.lines.gif

add some pretty colours, embroidery, sewn on crystals and gems and  .... viola! 

benfmsq8x8banner.jpg

However, according to numerology, my card is the Hierophant, based on my birth name. But I am changing my name, and changing my fate..the name I will change to will be a 6...which sounds about right for who I am now...I think that we are all naturally born as 0s though, and to 0 I shall return one day... ;)

6  ?   

web-jainsoulsignaturebylilydec2012_crop2

• Like 2

6, as in The Lovers, also associated with relationships and choices...as well as Geminis...very interesting! More to it than that of course. Numerological meaning has to do with creating group harmony, bunch of other stuff. May also lead to over sacrificing self energy trying to help everyone else out...

But what really concerns me is that OP is thinking of buying a Zafira.

Yes,well, I'm on a budget of £3500 and I need a 7-seater. Any better ideas, let me know!

Michael - I watched the video but to be honest I prefer my own theory. That we notice with minds that transcend the senses but at the same time 11:11 stands out because its more noticeable than 10.47 or 08.13.

BTW - are you into numerology? what does NICHOLAS TIMOTHY JORDAN mean?

This will give you a list of numerical equivalents to your name according to various systems.

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=NICHOLAS+TIMOTHY+JORDAN

Some English equivalents are quite funny (you may or may not relate to them), such as: "The Yellow Ones", "the Lamb of God, the Lion of the tribe Judah", "how can morgellons be cured", "Jesus, the tooth doctor", "no need to feel guilty, I do understand" and "I still believe in you".

Curious what you think, as I am no expert in Gematria.

I would feel much more comfortable calculating your Tarot cards based on your date of birth.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Nice! in Holland it's said that 11 is the number of the fools, the persons who are not right in the head, or, said differently, those who don't conform to the societal rules of today.

In Germany, the "fifth season of the year" or Carnival time begins every year on November 11 at 11:11 a.m.

:excl: :excl:

http://www.dw.de/november-11-carnival-strikes/g-18057066

• Like 1

I was born at 5:30am on 05/31/76 east coast...can you do mine too!? Please please! I do something for you back of course!

• Like 1

Yes please do 23 August 1976 Thanks!

This makes you a number 9 - The Hermit in Tarot terms.

walr9w.jpg

This means that you are somebody seeking the inner light, often in seclusion.

But where it gets really exciting is when we look at your annual card that always lasts from one birthday to the next. At the moment this would be 23 + 8 + 2014 = 2045 = 2 + 0 + 4 + 5 = 11.

Which of course brings us back to the Lust card I already posted above. <_<

So this would seem to be a time for you to move beyond certain past constraints, enjoying your energy and celebrating "the miracle to be on this planet now" (quoting the anime series Arjuna). ;)

Cue image of moles trying to have sex with turnips...

ehh, can't fabricate that, but where moles normally make hills, sometimes make a lot of hills, when they're looking for a mate this is what you will see, imagine that, but many of them, through your beds full of freshly sown carrots, spinach etcetera....

http://www.grasengroengraszoden.be/images/c/mollengaas-2.jpg

3 types of fool; one is a fool as we are so smart we know he is a fool, the other is so smart that we dont realise he is smart and think him a fool, the third seems a Fool but always seems to 'have things work out' for him  ;) . This last one seems to know some secret of the Dao ? 

I aspire to become the last kind of fool :P

~  The Fool is 11 in Holland ? Do you mean tarot card decks and books written and/or published in Holland show the fool card as numbered 11 ?   I have never heard of or seen that before ! 

No, the fool in tarot is the zero, where he belongs. It's just a wellknown saying, 11 is the foolsnumber. Also we have saint martinus at 11-11. Children go along the doors asking for sweets etcetera... But when children are numbered for a game or something it's like when you get 11, oh...now i'm the fool

Yes,well, I'm on a budget of £3500 and I need a 7-seater. Any better ideas, let me know!

Don't stress yourself up, trust Dao. When you relax in the situation a car that's big enough for your family and things will turn up in time. (Eh,   may i remind you on a conversation we had about believing.... ;)  you start believing that it will work out right and not worry too much)

I would feel much more comfortable calculating your Tarot cards based on your date of birth.

May i put up my finger too? 08-12-1963

Edited by blue eyed snake

ehh, can't fabricate that, but where moles normally make hills, sometimes make a lot of hills, when they're looking for a mate this is what you will see, imagine that, but many of them, through your beds full of freshly sown carrots, spinach etcetera....

http://www.grasengroengraszoden.be/images/c/mollengaas-2.jpg

I aspire to become the last kind of fool :P

No, the fool in tarot is the zero, where he belongs. It's just a wellknown saying, 11 is the foolsnumber. Also we have saint martinus at 11-11. Children go along the doors asking for sweets etcetera... But when children are numbered for a game or something it's like when you get 11, oh...now i'm the fool

And the planet that the Tarot Fool is usually associated with happens to be Uranus, which is also assigned to Aquarius, the 11th sign... See how it all works together?

My i put up my finger too? 08-12-1963

Sure, my fellow Sagi. After I'm done with Songtsan. ;)

• Like 1

And the planet that the Tarot Fool is usually associated with happens to be Uranus, which is also assigned to Aquarius, the 11th sign... See how it all works together?

apparently it does ...

Sure, my fellow Sagi. After I'm done with Songtsan. ;)

thank you, i feel honoured

I was born at 5:30am on 05/31/76 east coast...can you do mine too!? Please please! I do something for you back of course!

Songtsan, you are a number 5, therefore a Hierophant or High Priest (wouldn't we have known...).

352emth.jpg

Therefore, you are somebody who lives according to a certain spiritual philosophy, and likes teaching it to others.

Your annual cards will switch in a couple of days from The Chariot (Trump VII) to Adjustment (Trump VIII) which means that you are changing from a year of new activity and venturing out to a year of meditation and practising balance and composure.

hx8505.jpg

• Like 2