voidisyinyang

Foundations of Internal Alchemy Wang Mu book

My understanding is the dragon is really about the water energy of the Earth - since water is metaphor for the Tao also.

That alchemy doc I just posted was all about creating gold in actuality - and one dude who claimed to have done it in Mexico several times but could not replicate it in France - thought the missing ingredient was both sunlight and bacteria. So then science discovered sure enough there is a certain bacteria that favors gold and so to search for underground gold all is needed is a bacterial assessment. But that bacteria does not "make" gold. haha. But if you study Luis Kervan's book "biological transmutations" - they idea is that something can only be transformed from within and not from an external experiment. That implies it is only through quantum biology - and some sort of biophoton transmutation for gold.

But for jing energy to be eternal - all I know is gamma rays actually make matter. So gold was actually created using a proton smashing supercollider - and bismuth got changed into gold. But the experiment took a huge amount of energy more than anything gold is worth. haha.

I would say the real issue here is electromagnetic radioactive pollution of Earth - I exposed this as the Actual Matrix Plan - the New Agers actually secretly argue it is the spiritual progress of Earth! Depleted Uranium has spread en masse through U.S. manufacturing. I got arrested at the largest depleted uranium corporation in the world - based here in Minnesota but after so many protests they moved their headquarters out by D.C.

So in the ancient world it was believed if you were buried with gold then you would ascend to heaven no matter what.

I think rather water is the secret for quantum biological proton transmutations as the real dragon energy.

Re:

-----

"My understanding is the dragon is really about the water energy of the Earth - since water is metaphor for the Tao also."

-----

Standing on the North Pole, the Earth is below. At the time this lo pan scenario was invented, a person's head will be pointing directly up to the constellation Draco. The "pearl" that is situated near the dragon's hands is the ecliptic pole. This is a grand view of space and time.

-----

"if you study Luis Kervan's book "biological transmutations" - they idea is that something can only be transformed from within and not from an external experiment."

-----

He meant "in vivo" as opposed to "in vitro" such as might be done in an experiment. Kervran studied George Ohsawa's theories that the atomic table is a map of change and that atomic elements transmute into one another. Studying how cows make such huge skeletons out of grass is one example of a biological transmutation. The us army published a paper reviewing this idea of biological transmutation in 1978 titled Energy Development from Eelemental Transmutations in Biological Systems, which concludes in part that body cell is working like a mini cyclotron. Making gold out of nearby element in the periodic table is possible, but this is not done in a body, and also not using massive pressure or temperture.

In future, these transmutations will find application to decompose nuclear waste and make rare elements, etc. Important to taoist cultivators, it was found that there is an increase/surplus in energy produced in these reactions (hence the cyclotron association).

Experimentation with food, environment, and activity, with proper testing, can be productive in respect to exploring biological transmutation as relates to internal cultivation practices. This was the application I began exploring during and after studying with some of Ohsawa's students about 35 years ago. It remains a largely forgotten (anciently) and now unknown (overwhelmed by static and bogus "nutrition" concepts) area of study among gongfu/qigong people - but it has the potential to do what most exercises are an attempt to do, and adds a very large and important missing dimension to the practices that do exist currently.

-VonKrankenhaus

What im talking about isnt theory....

I have some of the golden dragon practice and my teacher told me he had the azure dragon practice and I have the golden lotus practice.

I wasnt joking about what I said about the dragon of the sky and the dragon of earth....

Chinese_Astrological_Circle.jpg

• Like 1

Well this has the earth element listed as the golden elixir so thanks for that. its going in the right direction

https://books.google.com/books?id=jUSwAQAAQBAJ&lpg=PA188&ots=xjfbBbAzQq&dq=Dong%20Zhongshu%20complete%20reality%20alchemy&pg=PA190#v=onepage&q&f=false

My sifu has been preaching that to me for years

So now maybe people will now believe me and what I have said.

Goldenelixirproof.png

Edited by JinlianPai

yeah after reading that google review - my take is the golden elixir is actually the physical jing energy that is built up and transformed.

yeah after reading that google review - my take is the golden elixir is actually the physical jing energy that is built up and transformed.

Well this helps prove what my teacher said is true.

Well Innersound what ive seen in the written chinese alchemy texts that some theory is correct and some very incorrect

The golden elixir is more than transmuted jing it has far reaching implications.

Some of this will be understood by the members some of it will not.

The guardian of the center is miro and maro one on earth and one in heaven....

There is our center the ldt where the golden elixir is cultivated and then the center of this planet and then there is the center of the tao...

For this reason only it was the golden immortals descendants of the golden dragon that had the path to higher levels of spiritual ascension

also

The discord between the celestial dragon and golden dragon is real as well......