Apeiron&Peiron

Clueless

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1502 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

430dd07e19d59c7a072d8d24f0fa660b.jpg

• Taomeow and cheya said thanks for this
"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order"

-A.N. Whitehead

#194 dawei

dawei

Dao Bum

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 8739 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:55 AM

Ah, more self-censorship...  I definitely am headed where all I post will be pictures of cats.  If that.  Been having trouble posting pictures anyway. 

Dawei, thank you for understanding that it's not a good thing, even if you wind up being unable to do anything about it.  

One option is to ease back into it because it will be time consuming to try and make it work with their new permission scheme.... like do a few members at a time....  I'll start with you if that happens :)

The other problem is the software needs to fix a bug to even do it... so I have to wait till I see the fix.

The curious thing is, Sean actually wants to go much further if he did custom forum software and give members more control over the content they start...  I can't imagine trying to write forum software but would be rather incredible feat.

• Taomeow, cheya and Kar3n said thanks for this

#195 dawei

dawei

Dao Bum

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 8739 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

Until further notice, Owner's Permissions have been removed from the forum areas as their setup conflicts with other permissions under Version 4.    The removal will ensure the PPD access and permissions are working in V4. 

• cheya, Kar3n and redcairo said thanks for this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users