voidisyinyang

Yan Xin's Free Energy Secret

i have been lurking for a while but saw this thread and decided to create a membership so i could post something

because some of the instructions for the first step of the nine were posted i just wanted to add something from my personal experience :

I learned Yan Xin's 9 step method from some friends that had practiced for a long time.

I ran into some problems with the heart contracting part of step one. when i talked to my friends they said that that part had been taken out later because many people were having adverse reactions because of it..

also that the ending procedure is important- i knew a friend who started practicing this method and they would sometimes forget to do the ending procedure- they kept slipping out of their body

if people wanted to try out this method there might still be some study groups practicing around the US... i think you have to take responsibility for your own cultivation but still teachers are good to keep you from making some mistakes....

Franklin

Hi Frankin,

thanks for the post and the heads up. I have been scouring the net looking for instruction in Yan xin qigong and I cant find anything. Do you have any suggestions for finding a group or instructor?

Thanks,

Edited by Matt

Hi Frankin,

thanks for the post and the heads up. I have been scouring the net looking for instruction in Yan xin qigonband I cant find anything. Do you have any suggestions for finding a group or instructor?

Thanks,

http://www.yanxinqigong.net/contact/index.htm

It's best to contact the IYXQA and inquire. I don't know if they ever hold new classes like they did years ago. There should still be chapters meeting in most major cities. Of course as with almost any system it is NOT recommended to try to learn without a qualified teacher and supervision. This is mostly for safety reasons and out of care and concern for the students but also because the efficacy of the system has many requirements and the energy of the master is one.

http://www.yanxinqigong.net/contact/index.htm

It's best to contact the IYXQA and inquire. I don't know if they ever hold new classes like they did years ago. There should still be chapters meeting in most major cities. Of course as with almost any system it is NOT recommended to try to learn without a qualified teacher and supervision. This is mostly for safety reasons and out of care and concern for the students but also because the efficacy of the system has many requirements and the energy of the master is one.

Thanks Lotusbud,

Do you still practice Yan xin qigong? You practiced for several years, right? How was that for you? Do you know how Yan Xin can compare to Spring Forest qigong? (if a contextual comparison is appropriate)

Peace,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I still practice, though the effect is very different when not practicing regularly with a group. Group practice is much stronger. I stopped because I felt I had to sort out a lot of personal stuff that held me back.

Some of the benefit I received was improvement to my health, most noticeably my immunity to colds and flu. I used to get colds all the time through the winter and after not getting a cold for two years I had to admit some changes were happening. Things like not getting sore after exercise, not craving meat, staying calm in stressful situations, serendipitous chains of events.

I still don't consider myself anywhere competent to evaluate the entire method or compare it to other methods as I am still a beginner at qigong. I can tell you that it changed and continues to change the way that I think about everything, why I am here, and just how do I go about changing my destiny. The method can take very big concepts and make them very real, very concrete.

Peace,

L

The Highest Technology of All Technologies: The Yan Xin Secret

By Drew Hempel, MA

anti-copyright (free distribution)

Yan Xin qigong is a simple, yet very powerful free energy practice that Yan Xin calls "the highest technology of all technologies." I first was introduced to his qigong practice ten years ago by the Chinese community at the University of Minnesota, hosting a Canadian-Chinese Yan Xin presentation from Toronto. The practice worked amazingly well but I just didn't understand why. Now after, of course, learning the "hard way," I have figured out the secret and it's just as effective as flipping a switch to produce free full-spectrum, healing energy.

Qigong master Yan Xin is a "national treasure" of the Chinese government, an official designation that puts him under their protection and supposed control. The Chinese government even produced a documentary called "Yan Xin Supermaster" that I was able to see with the Yan Xin Chinese community at the University of Minnesota. Qigong master Yan Xin was doing "qi-emitting" lectures that were 7 hours straight and were healing thousands of people at a time. One person healed was the now qigong master Chunyi Lin who even studied with Yan Xin's teacher. Master Chunyi Lin now teaches his http://springforestqigong.com in Minnesota and he himself does amazing healing. I was able to take Master Chunyi Lin's classes for several years, receiving his energy tranmissions.

Dr. David A. Palmer's new book: "Qigong Fever: Body, science and utopia in China" (Columbia University Press, 2007) gives further details about the efficacy of Yan Xin's qigong. The Chinese military had qigong master Yan Xin actually put out a vast forest fire! Master Yan Xin also went to the U.S. White House eight times to give energy treatments to President Bush, Sr., which gives some explanation to Bush's paratroop jump in his 80s! Master Yan Xin continues to do mind-blowing medical healing experiments in collaboration with western-trained scientists -- studies published in peer-reviewed international neuroscience journals.

In 1999 there was a big crackdown on qigong in China against Falun Gong and several other practices that had huge movements, larger than the Communist party. At this same time Yan Xin's chi-emitting lectures were stopped and his international community stopped selling Yan Xin's meditation tapes, unless a lengthy training course was first completed. There is even claim now that the Chinese military has developed a secret post-apocalypse qigong weapon, which we can guess is probably based on their national treasure: Supermaster Yan Xin.

YAN XIN'S FREE ENERGY SECRET

What is unique about Yan Xin's "highest technology of all technologies," as he describes in his meditation tape, is a practice that only now I truly understand. Yan Xin has the qigong practitioner put their hands in front of the stomach so that the forehead can point towards the hands enabling energy to feed back into the "lower tan tien" -- the energy foundation of the body. Meditation often involves various "mudras" or hand positions but I've never seen another practice that relies on such a feed-back mechanism that Yan Xin teaches.

Why is this simple practice so important? Anyone who has tried to sit in full-lotus knows it's surprisingly difficult to hold the position for the minimum of two hours that is required for truly deep meditation to be achieved. The pain and pressure in the legs becomes unbearable but if the hands are fed energy by the third eye then an internal energy pump is created which continues to open up the lower body channels. This same free energy feedback effect is produced just by sitting with the legs crossed, western style, or even sitting in a chair, with the back straight -- again the trick is to point the forehead towards the hand, in front of the stomach, so that the hands reflect the head energy back into the stomach.

Both yoga and qigong rely on ionization of the stomach's electrochemicals which are then transduced into the brain via the vagus nerve. The left-brain vagus nerve connects directly to the heart while the right-brain vagus nerve connects to the stomach. So there can be a "mind to heart" left-brain meditation practice, called the "direct path" in Advaita Vedanta jnana yoga or there can be a stomach-brain-heart meditation practice which is really the same as tantra alchemy found both in China and India. Qigong in China emphasizes that it's the lower half of the body which gives power to the mind, enabling paranormal healing abilities.

In tantric Buddhism the male, while sitting, visualizes a female riding on top of him, while he holds the female in front of the body, held up by his hands in front of his stomach. This tantra practice is the same free energy feedback principle as the Yan Xin Secret because the lower half of the body is yin, while the upper half is yang, but when the third eye focuses on the hands then the yang energy from the brain feeds back into the yin energy, reflecting off the hands.

It doesn't matter whether the pracitioner is male or female because the original spiritual energy -- the formless awareness -- is female and for all humans the lower half of the body is yin (female) while the upper half is yang (male).

Often times people will hold their hands in front of the body during meditation but without using the Third Eye to reflect the yang brain energy back into the lower half of the body there is no free energy circuit created. It's well known in meditation that bending the head slightly forward opens up the crucial channels in the back of the neck, but again this is not usually connected with feeding the head energy back into the lower half of the body, via the hands.

What happens in normal meditation then is the vagus nerve pumps the yin energy from the stomach and reproductive organs, up into the brain but then the energy just leaves the body as yang energy -- attracted to yin energy outside of the body. This process is fine for emitting bioenergy healing but it does not produce a free energy feedback system for the practitioner. Mantak Chia, for example, does not teach full-lotus meditation because too often the yang energy gets stuck in the brain without any balance of the body's lower half yin energy. Instead Mantak Chia relies on the "microcosmic orbit" or small universe, an alchemy practice that is also taught in India, as Mircea Eliade details. The Yan Xin Secret is simpler, more direct and more powerful.

The Yan Xin Secret of visualizing the third eye focusing energy on the hands which are then held to reflect that energy back into the stomach enables a free energy feedback system to keep building up the energy of the practitioner. The Yan Xin Secret works because of the complimentary opposite principles of natural resonance using asymmetric number -- something I've explained in detail in other articles.

I had to learn the Yan Xin Secret the hard way because a beginner may not have a very visceral experience with the free energy process. Visualization seems too mystical for westerners -- unless we understand the principle behind it. At first blissful heat is created, then electromagnetic fields and finally light-information.

If anyone wants the YAN XIN QIGONG PRACTICE AUDIO CASSETTE TAPE go to http://www.stores.ebay.com/yanxinqigong

Also, apparently the nine step method is merely the lesser, public face of the inner true method, which is only taught at advanced seminars and must be held strictly confidential by those who receive it. So, if we want know what is really going on behind those advanced siddhis of his, that's what we need to access. Not likely though, unless you know someone willing to reveal it to you (or go to one of the seminars yourself). However, from what I can tell, it is just fairly standard Buddhist (Tantric) Qigong cultivation - quite similar to Tibetan gtummo in some its forms. Not surprising really, all part of the same family tree of socio-geographic genealogy.

In kind regards,

Adam.

yeah a derivative of Tummo for sure.

• Like 1

Hey Adam,

I wanted to thank you for searching for this Yan Xin stuff and posting it, I have been doing the step one tape and have been looking for info on subsequent steps.

~Daniel

The pain and pressure in the legs becomes unbearable but if the hands are fed energy by the third eye then an internal energy pump is created which continues to open up the lower body channels. This same free energy feedback effect is produced just by sitting with the legs crossed, western style, or even sitting in a chair, with the back straight -- again the trick is to point the forehead towards the hand, in front of the stomach, so that the hands reflect the head energy back into the stomach.

Big key here. I don't think pointing the forehead is as necessary as focusing on the hands is.

• Like 2

I was just reading Andrew Harvey's HIDDEN JOURNEY book about his training with Mother Meera

http://www.mothermeeranortheast.com/about.html

She said to get to the real reality he had to experience "posthumously" -- beyond death -- and when it happened to him he said it was like cracking his skull with a crowbar of light. haha. So then once nirvakalpa samadhi or "emptiness" is reached then the body/mind/spirit merges and the pure consciousness makes the rainbow of reality flow through the body/mind/spirit.

Qigong master chunyi Lin told me he even studied with Yan Xin's teacher. Chunyi Lin was first healed by Yan Xin during one of those 7 hour straight (no bathroom break) qi-emitting lectures to 7,000 people. Chunyi Lin said he saw the stars in the middle of the day and his body went completely ice cold and completely burning hot and only his heart remained as pure consciousness.

That's pretty funny since I was doing U of MINN Yan Xin around 1998 and then studied with Chunyi Lin starting in 1999, intensively in 2000. At the end of my 8 day "bigu" fast (just half a glass of water) I not only destroyed my 500 page journal but also my Yan Xin tape. I don't regret it but I told Chunyi Lin about getting rid of my Yan Xin tape and he said my mind was confused. haha.

So did you have much interaction with Chunyi Lin and care to share your energy experiences from him? Also we probably know each other! haha. drew hempel here.

That's pretty funny since I was doing U of MINN Yan Xin around 1998 and then studied with Chunyi Lin starting in 1999, intensively in 2000. At the end of my 8 day "bigu" fast (just half a glass of water) I not only destroyed my 500 page journal but also my Yan Xin tape. I don't regret it but I told Chunyi Lin about getting rid of my Yan Xin tape and he said my mind was confused. haha.

So did you have much interaction with Chunyi Lin and care to share your energy experiences from him? Also we probably know each other! haha. drew hempel here.

Hey Drew,

My name is Daniel and I think I was shaving my head back then and chubby. I went through all 4 levels twice with Chunyi Lin, but I had too much emotional pathologies going on to get much out of it, although I did have some amazing 3rd eye stuff happen. I could see others who were doing the same meditation, like a great big human standing on the planet smiling. Lin came in a dream once to work on my back, and I was becoming precognitive. People were treating me as younger. It is amazing stuff. I actually took my first classes with Lin when he was starting out at Turtle Island. Lately with Yan Xin I have been learning to fly, it is akin to a motorcycle rush. I am using YX to deal with parental issues, as the higher steps allows one to see things from their perspective. Better get back to work. Wishing you a happy day.

Yan Xin has the qigong practitioner put their hands in front of the stomach so that the forehead can point towards the hands enabling energy to feed back into the "lower tan tien" -- the energy foundation of the body. Meditation often involves various "mudras" or hand positions but I've never seen another practice that relies on such a feed-back mechanism that Yan Xin teaches.

if the hands are fed energy by the third eye then an internal energy pump is created which continues to open up the lower body channels. This same free energy feedback effect is produced just by sitting with the legs crossed, western style, or even sitting in a chair, with the back straight -- again the trick is to point the forehead towards the hand, in front of the stomach, so that the hands reflect the head energy back into the stomach.

Both yoga and qigong rely on ionization of the stomach's electrochemicals which are then transduced into the brain via the vagus nerve. The left-brain vagus nerve connects directly to the heart while the right-brain vagus nerve connects to the stomach. So there can be a "mind to heart" left-brain meditation practice, called the "direct path" in Advaita Vedanta jnana yoga or there can be a stomach-brain-heart meditation practice which is really the same as tantra alchemy found both in China and India. Qigong in China emphasizes that it's the lower half of the body which gives power to the mind, enabling paranormal healing abilities.

In tantric Buddhism the male, while sitting, visualizes a female riding on top of him, while he holds the female in front of the body, held up by his hands in front of his stomach. This tantra practice is the same free energy feedback principle as the Yan Xin Secret because the lower half of the body is yin, while the upper half is yang, but when the third eye focuses on the hands then the yang energy from the brain feeds back into the yin energy, reflecting off the hands.

Often times people will hold their hands in front of the body during meditation but without using the Third Eye to reflect the yang brain energy back into the lower half of the body there is no free energy circuit created. It's well known in meditation that bending the head slightly forward opens up the crucial channels in the back of the neck, but again this is not usually connected with feeding the head energy back into the lower half of the body, via the hands.

What happens in normal meditation then is the vagus nerve pumps the yin energy from the stomach and reproductive organs, up into the brain but then the energy just leaves the body as yang energy -- attracted to yin energy outside of the body. This process is fine for emitting bioenergy healing but it does not produce a free energy feedback system for the practitioner. Mantak Chia, for example, does not teach full-lotus meditation because too often the yang energy gets stuck in the brain without any balance of the body's lower half yin energy. Instead Mantak Chia relies on the "microcosmic orbit" or small universe, an alchemy practice that is also taught in India, as Mircea Eliade details. The Yan Xin Secret is simpler, more direct and more powerful.

The Yan Xin Secret of visualizing the third eye focusing energy on the hands which are then held to reflect that energy back into the stomach enables a free energy feedback system to keep building up the energy of the practitioner. The Yan Xin Secret works because of the complimentary opposite principles of natural resonance using asymmetric number -- something I've explained in detail in other articles.

I had to learn the Yan Xin Secret the hard way because a beginner may not have a very visceral experience with the free energy process. Visualization seems too mystical for westerners -- unless we understand the principle behind it. At first blissful heat is created, then electromagnetic fields and finally light-information.

FVCK, I just had an A-HA! moment, after reading a similar concept on p143 of Ya Mu's book, and harkening back to this old post of yours...

buddha_lotus.jpg

This concept is actually embedded in all the primary forms of Eastern meditation. From the classic lotus pose with eyes half-shut and looking downward (at hands folded in front of stomach) - to the classic zhan zhuang standing qigong.

wang-xiangzhai-zhan-zhuang.jpgartikel_zhan-zhuang_2.jpg

...I always wondered exactly what the ^&%@ that posture was really doing???

And I don't think they're actually doing it there...but anyone could be - basically doing the same thing of looking at your hands and using them as reflectors to bounce energy back into yourself. This may also be why Taijiquan always has you look at your hands. Point being to always look at part of yourself so your energy gets cycled back in.

But this pose would also be particularly good at working out your pineal/auric/peripheral vision when you look at your hands held apart stereoscopically.

2dots_small.gif

My teacher did similar types of stereoscopic meditation for enlightenment...

Now, you combine all this stuff together and BAM, you have a really powerful meditation! (Of course, this all is never actually explained...that would make progress too easy. :rolleyes:)

One minor question - I guess you are saying that yin energy comes from the stomach because the lower half of the body is yin? But, the stomach meridian itself is traditionally designated as yang. Or are all these definitions simply relative?

• Like 1

It's like in the Magus of Java training -- they CONVERT the yin energy of the stomach into yang energy via the brain electromagnetic focus -- and THEN the yang stomach energy is lowered down to the yin perineum-tailbone for the explosion that flirts with death -- the THUNDERBOLT (which shoots up to the pineal gland for take over). Taking DMT ayahuasca will do the same thing but since it's a plant it is limited to electochemical energy to activate the SHEN energy (which is yin spirit energy but yang generative force energy). Then positive or yang spirit energy is also the pre-natal yin energy or jing. So basically there's a constant wave of energy transformation through the complementary opposites. The book TAOIST YOGA: Alchemy and Immortality gives further details.

• Like 1

I love this feedback mechanism - I discovered something relatively similar (but without the heart-connection the hands provide) in learning lower dantien breathing - I found that if the ldt was "in view" even if barely into the lower peripheral then there was a sort of "additional input" as it were. Of course much of it was using some mudras in front of the dantien, so perhaps the mechanism was pretty much the same anyway. Different mudras had subtly different effects, some of them focused more on the energy center, the hands feel like they shine on the whole gut :D

• Like 4

4. Put both hands in front of your abdomen, palms facing up, aligned on top of each other. Ladies should put their right hands on top, gentlemen put their left hands on top. The lower hand should be at about navel height, the upper hand should be about 1 to 4 inches above the lower hand. The five fingers should be somewhat straightened and about 0.2 inches apart. It is important that the little fingers stretch downward slightly. Your shoulders and elbows should be fully relaxed, but the armpits should remain hollow. The upper arms and hands should be 1 to 4 inches away from the body, and they should not touch the body.............

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hi Adam, or anyone else who can clarify this point above.

The way this is described, does the top hand rest in the lower one, or does it hover above it between 1-4 inches ?

I only ask because in the description it seems that the hand doesn't sit in the lower one, but in the diagram on the linked page, it looks as if the hand does sit, also with the thumbs touching. Like the mudra used in zazen.

Any thoughts ?

P.S. An awesome post that just needed bumping.

The Highest Technology of All Technologies: The Yan Xin Secret

By Drew Hempel, MA

anti-copyright (free distribution)

Yan Xin qigong is a simple, yet very powerful free energy practice that Yan Xin calls "the highest technology of all technologies." I first was introduced to his qigong practice ten years ago by the Chinese community at the University of Minnesota, hosting a Canadian-Chinese Yan Xin presentation from Toronto. The practice worked amazingly well but I just didn't understand why. Now after, of course, learning the "hard way," I have figured out the secret and it's just as effective as flipping a switch to produce free full-spectrum, healing energy.

Qigong master Yan Xin is a "national treasure" of the Chinese government, an official designation that puts him under their protection and supposed control. The Chinese government even produced a documentary called "Yan Xin Supermaster" that I was able to see with the Yan Xin Chinese community at the University of Minnesota. Qigong master Yan Xin was doing "qi-emitting" lectures that were 7 hours straight and were healing thousands of people at a time. One person healed was the now qigong master Chunyi Lin who even studied with Yan Xin's teacher. Master Chunyi Lin now teaches his http://springforestqigong.com in Minnesota and he himself does amazing healing. I was able to take Master Chunyi Lin's classes for several years, receiving his energy tranmissions.

Dr. David A. Palmer's new book: "Qigong Fever: Body, science and utopia in China" (Columbia University Press, 2007) gives further details about the efficacy of Yan Xin's qigong. The Chinese military had qigong master Yan Xin actually put out a vast forest fire! Master Yan Xin also went to the U.S. White House eight times to give energy treatments to President Bush, Sr., which gives some explanation to Bush's paratroop jump in his 80s! Master Yan Xin continues to do mind-blowing medical healing experiments in collaboration with western-trained scientists -- studies published in peer-reviewed international neuroscience journals.

In 1999 there was a big crackdown on qigong in China against Falun Gong and several other practices that had huge movements, larger than the Communist party. At this same time Yan Xin's chi-emitting lectures were stopped and his international community stopped selling Yan Xin's meditation tapes, unless a lengthy training course was first completed. There is even claim now that the Chinese military has developed a secret post-apocalypse qigong weapon, which we can guess is probably based on their national treasure: Supermaster Yan Xin.

YAN XIN'S FREE ENERGY SECRET

What is unique about Yan Xin's "highest technology of all technologies," as he describes in his meditation tape, is a practice that only now I truly understand. Yan Xin has the qigong practitioner put their hands in front of the stomach so that the forehead can point towards the hands enabling energy to feed back into the "lower tan tien" -- the energy foundation of the body. Meditation often involves various "mudras" or hand positions but I've never seen another practice that relies on such a feed-back mechanism that Yan Xin teaches.

Why is this simple practice so important? Anyone who has tried to sit in full-lotus knows it's surprisingly difficult to hold the position for the minimum of two hours that is required for truly deep meditation to be achieved. The pain and pressure in the legs becomes unbearable but if the hands are fed energy by the third eye then an internal energy pump is created which continues to open up the lower body channels. This same free energy feedback effect is produced just by sitting with the legs crossed, western style, or even sitting in a chair, with the back straight -- again the trick is to point the forehead towards the hand, in front of the stomach, so that the hands reflect the head energy back into the stomach.

It doesn't matter whether the pracitioner is male or female because the original spiritual energy -- the formless awareness -- is female and for all humans the lower half of the body is yin (female) while the upper half is yang (male).

Big big thanks!

Read this, reeeeead! :)

Edited by 4bsolute

Someone explain the idea of energy bouncing off the hands, please, thank you :-)

:huh: Energy natural project and energy body normal expands to

a specific size. The hands belong to those part of the body where it is easier to

create strong and big fields also because we use and are aware

of hands.

Hands can also guide energy. Something like this is for example

used in Pranic Healing by Choa Kok Sui.

So they are tools to project and create connection since other points

are because of lack of awareness and presence are weaker

in projection than the hands.

People who learn a Projectionmethod have stronger flows and have to be careful

since works with headcenters are traditional warned to be careful.

People who are beginners or are weak have the energy flow natural for a short distance

so when using Yan Xin Method by getting only the material and method then it is

difficult to establish the energy secret as the energy basis is not established.

I read that Yan Xin is transmiting Qi while having his talks.

People gain a little bit from this transmission and naturals gain boost and can use the energy secret with ease

and some are from nature have enough energy to make this run, care has to take that some

do not have energy.

It is easily test with the ball holding from the side like methods from Spring Forest Qigong

Breathing from the universe or La Qi in Zhineng Qi Gong.

One has to feel the energy field and later be able to palpate the energybody.

The size of the ball one can still palpate is the distance one can connect

directly.

If the size is as much as big as distance forehead Tian Mu or

Yintang between the eyebrow and navel then one can use

the energy secret posture.

Bouncing is the next step that the point or local place in

meditation state expands its energy and one can draw back

the hand energy .

Then force has to be careful only touch

the border of the projectionborder of the point and more and more

withdraw the hand energy and let the energy touch the hand

before which should only produce direction and not projection towards navel

or ldt. One gradually substitute the handenergy with the point energy.

• Like 1

Bouncing is the next step that the point or local place in

meditation state expands its energy and one can draw back

the hand energy .

Nicely put thank you :-)

But with the word 'bounce' I understand it as water from a hose spraying against a wall. Or into a bowl that can direct the flow direction. Is that an accurate comparison?

Or, like a satellite signal bouncing off the dish, reflecting on to the LNB...?

Edited by soaring crane

Nicely put thank you :-)

But with the word 'bounce' I understand it as water from a hose spraying against a wall. Or into a bowl that can direct the flow direction. Is that an accurate comparison?

Or, like a satellite signal bouncing off the dish, reflecting on to the LNB...?

It is compared to mirrors which reflect light or a ball that bounce off from a wall.

• Like 1