Sign in to follow this  
EarthDragon

A recent convert

"The word that can be spoken is not the eternal word"

That brings up some kind of feeling for me personally in regards to joining this forum. But honestly something called to me to put in a post and see just who are on these things. :D

Within the last year I read over and over again the Tao Te Ching. Different versions can be particularly interesting in being giving a new spin.

I have also been taking yoga more sincerely just because it helps me get into my body and really feel like I am present. Meditation has gone with it hand in hand and I have even realized my heartbeat getting very slow.

I would love to hear from anyone practicing any type of Taoist art! How you feel it brings you closer to the Real.

Look forward to discussion!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome.

You will now be free to post on the forum but before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Welcome Section and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started. Please note that for the first seven days you will be limited to ten posts per day.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang and the Tao Bums Team

Sign in to follow this