Sign in to follow this  
Vitalii

About strength training in Traditional Wushu

no

Thanks for the answer. I'm asking because on your site you provide the following lineage:

Yang Luchan (杨露禅) – Fu Zhou (富周) – Fu Ying (富英) – Xiao Gongzhuo (萧公卓) – Lu Shiyang (吕實陽) - Vitalii Lishchyna

Yang Luchan – Yang Jianhou (杨健侯) - Yang Chengfu (楊澄甫) - Zhao Bin (赵斌) – Lu Shiyang - Vitalii Lishchyna

And I doubt there is a Fast frame in both branches. So I am interested which Fast frame you may practice?

Ma Chuanxu learned some hard style martial arts when he was younger, but he focused in and specialized in the internal martial arts when he got older. It is not hard to manipulate information to try to support a certain point of view; however, I think Ma Chuanxu's explanations about what constitutes 'internal' in the internal martial arts, and what the primary focus is on in internal martial arts training, is pretty clear and straightforward. His view seems to be quite consistent with the view of various students of Yang Cheng Fu as well. I realize there are other points of view out there, but just wanted to present this point of view in the discussion, as I believe it is quite a common point of view amongst respected and accomplished internal martial artists.

All the best...

:)

And I doubt there is a Fast frame in both branches. So I am interested which Fast frame you may practice?

you can continue to doubt, no problem.

At any rate, few people these days feel its of significant enough importance to MAKE the time to devote at least three hours or more of daily practice of

FTFY :D

I agree with all what is in red. The practice of nei gong(internal) is before wai gong(external). Tai ji quan meets this requirement.

keep them facepalms a comin :lol:

Thanks for the answer. I'm asking because on your site you provide the following lineage:

FYI In general, fast frame or fast Taiji is the next level of the slow taiji(the fundamental level) to issue higher body strength like Fajin(發勁). Hence, one must practice the slow Taiji for sometime to develop the jin in the muscles, in order, to practice fast Taiji.

• Like 2

Mod Comment: To Dark Templar

Nothing in particular but when taken in total, your comments on this and other Vitalli threads are very close to Trolling. Its probably not the way you see them, but they are a hair away from getting you a warning. The point isn't up for debate. Its time to move on. Perhaps you could start a new thread on an aspect of Taoism that interests you.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this