It happens to me when I get close to somebody, to sense their "color". It's not aura and it's not something I can see with physical eyes. It's something which has the core in the middle dantian (between heart chakra and throat chakra).

By now, most of the people I've "seen" has white core surrounded by blue energy.This blue energy includes all parts of the body and it's flowing even through blood vessels. It can be cyan-blue or dark blue. Sometimes, rarely, I see people with "gold" energy. The core is white-gold, like sunlight, and the rest is kind of the same, a bit more yellow and often mixed with green.

In the latest years I've been searching in books and asking people about those things. Found nearly nothing relevant.

My question is: what is the meaning of the colors and how can I come to a better understanding of what I see?

Edited by oanry
  • Like 2

Those are general things and what I see I don't think is aura, because the structure is way more stable in time and the core's color is very hard to be changed. But thank you for the help.

I'd like to hear a personal opinion of someone who has similar experience.

• Like 2

Auras aren't cohesive though.

If you look at someone's aura you can see where differences lie.

For example someone with an underlying medical issue might present with a ' greying' around where the issue is.

Same with a Qi blockage those can be dark or pulsing red sometimes.

That's not to generalise though as we don't 'see' auras in the same way that we physiologically see the chair the person is sitting on so there's a degree of subjectivity on how different seers see auras/ chakra effusions and related emanations.

With seeing auras and the like it isn't just our physiology involved there's psychology happening as well.

Hope that helps.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Thanks again.

But what I sense is not the aura, it's something else. I want to know what this "something else" is and how to read it.

• Like 1

It's your subconscious speaking with you in a language your conscious mind can relate to (that's all "aura-seeing" is, too, but I understand our frustration when people insist that that's what you're experiencing). I would say you're simply picking up on wavelengths and your brain is translating them to optics for you, to make the experience comprehensible. You're predominantly visual-oriented (almost all of us are). But the same information could be translated into sound or even smell (my wife is a spirit-smeller, not kidding).

White surrounded by blue reminds me of happy clouds floating on a clear, wide sky :)

And golden light, well, it's golden light. I wish more of us had more of it :)

If you want to put the colors into a Dao perspective, look into the Wuxing, five changes (aka the Five Elements)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Xing

• Like 2

"But the same information could be translated into sound or even smell (my wife is a spirit-smeller, not kidding)."

I know that any wavelength has associated a color, a sound and a shape, its natural and scientifically proven.

Sometimes I can percieve the sound and the shape(very-very rarely the smell), but I didn't want to complicate things, so I formulated my questions around the aspects regarding colors, because as you said, I am mostly visual.

"picking up on wavelengths" ....hm...

• Like 1

"picking up on wavelengths" ....hm...

yes; wavelengths that exist outside of the parameters the sense organs. And interpreting them isn't a parlour game. I feel it's better to trust your own intuition than search for someone who can give you a clear set of guidelines.

Speaking of which, how do you 'interpret' your impressions?

Oh I do trust my intuition, but I'm trying to clarify things. I'm sure there are people knowing more about this and their wisdom could help.

I don't consciously interpret my impressions, I just know some informations. For example, I met someone with dark-blue energy, static, and a white-blue core. That's how I knew he's emotionaly unavailable and what he says he feels is not as intense as he wants me to believe.

Another person I know has a white core and a primary-blue energy, but it's not static, is fluid and bright. That's how I know he's loyal and can be trusted.

• Like 1

well, that's enough, no? Sounds like you really have a good handle on this. In my opinion, you don't really need someone to provide more clarity. Maybe you're secretly looking for company? :-)

That's not clarity, that's random information coming to me from much more, which is hidden because I don't know how to decode it.

This is not the kind of topic I'd use to seek company.

• Like 1

I wasn't being 100% sincere with that comment, it was supposed to be lighthearted. But it does seem to me that you have a good understanding of your impressions and I wonder what you would expect someone else to offer.

Oh, another question - what do you see when you look at yourself? hmmm...

As I said, it just looks as "good understanding", but it's not. Yes, is more than nothing and I'm not completely lost, but I have much to learn. Anyway, thanks for trying to help. :) You gave me something to think - that idea with "picking up on wavelengths".

• Like 1

What you see is not Aura, although Aura should be golden not colourful like many people see it, this is for immortals not common mortal people. What you see is the spiritual light which is beyond aura. A complete clarvoyant should see all levels, but usually they see only the Astral energy, which is the colors of the 7 chackras. The 7 colors of the chakras come from the Astral world. This is what usually people see when they say they have opened the third eye. The Spiritual world is above that, and the energy is much more pure. The link with the Spiritual world is in the heart, and what you see is the Light in the Heart.

• Like 3

That "Light in the Heart"...what makes it different from person to person? Can it be changed during the same life?

What you see is not Aura, although Aura should be golden not colourful like many people see it,...

"Rely not on the teacher/person, but on the teaching. Rely not on the words of the teaching, but on the

spirit of the words. Rely not on theory, but on experience. Do not believe in anything simply because you

have heard it..."

I like the quote :)

If you snip the quote you get a totally different meaning.

That "Light in the Heart"...what makes it different from person to person? Can it be changed during the same life?

I think so. I believe so. It can be changed, otherwise what is the point of "cultivation". You cultivate your own soul, your own life. There is also a destiny involved. There is a thin line between what is given and what can be done. Cultivation of Xing and Ming means exactly that, that you have an Earthly life and a Heaven destiny.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 1

I haven't read this thread but just wanted to mention when I saw the title; I was out shopping today and I saw a Black (African-American) lady wearing clothing of colors that were perfect on her body. I did say, while waving my hand from her head to her toes, "I love your colors." She replied with a big smile, "Thank you."

• Like 3

For now I wouldn't say I have a specific one, but the most used in the last 2 years is qigong.