Sign in to follow this  
Toratetsu

Hello! Konnichiwa! Nihao! The force Is strong with this place.

Hello! I am not one who Is much into greetings, but here I am! Rock me like a hurricane. I've been practicing qigong for 2 years now ever since I've seen, John Chang, just like a lot of other people! lol. I had a spiritual awakening and have been into energy work, martial arts and meditation ever since. All day, everyday. Everything I have learned Is from online seeing as how I live In a small pennsylvania town in a valley. There's no martial arts masters around here. Trust me. So, during a lot of my "qigong" "neikung" how to or technique searches I find myself here and have found a lot of useful information. I'm basicly a monk who loves technology, Perfect mix of east and west. I don't connect to a lot of people but tt doesn't mean I don't desire to, so I decided to join this online community seeing as I am passionate about the interests. I am not affiliated with any religion, but I have become highly spiritaul and get a lot my morals from eastern philosophy. If anything, I am taoist. I love mind, body, spiritual training, harmonizing with nature. I've learned a lot from Bruce Lee and Miyamoto Musashi, my greatest teachers. I've had type 1 diabetes for 21 years and have dealt with severe depression and psychelogical problems, but have changed my life since the awakening, meditation and the discipline of martial arts for the better and now I am on this train untill the end. I hope to meet a lot of great people with wisdom to share. Peace!

• Like 3

Hello and welcome.

You will now be able to post freely on the forum but before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/

Things are pretty easy going here and this covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Sign in to follow this