Sign in to follow this  
BananaHam

Mindful Martial Arts

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I live in NJ. I am apprentice to a Buddhist monk in martial lineage. We have been working on an interview about spiritual martial arts, internal energy, and living a mindful life. Here it is. I know everyone here will love it. Please tell me what you think.

-Tom

• Like 1

Welcome and thank you for sharing this with us.

You will now be able to post in other sections of the forum and may wish to place this video in a section where it will get more attention. The Lobby is really only for introductions and is not visited by the majority of forum members.

Before that however please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of to get started.

Best wishes,

Chang

• Like 1

Hey! Yes please drop this in "Genera Discussion" and we can all discuss. No time to watch it now but I'll see it when I log into that thread again :D

I liked it, good production values, almost too polished. As a long time aikidoist I enjoyed what he said about the evolution of martial arts.

Sign in to follow this