Want to join him in the sewage manhole, eh? I will pray for your souls.

I just happened to have Google open from when you directed me there earlier, remember? You know, when I was trying to get clarification as to whether you were saying you believe I am Satanic or not? You chose not to answer but it seems you think anyone who doesn't share your religious belief is possessed by Satan so I guess you answered the question indirectly.

I believe you are mistaken, by the way.

I don't want the forgiveness of hungry ghost Allah.

You may not want for the time being, you will definitely want it in the near future. The question is whether Allah will grant it or not. I hope Allah forgives you.

I just happened to have Google open from when you directed me there earlier, remember? You know, when I was trying to get clarification as to whether you were saying you believe I am Satanic or not? You chose not to answer but it seems you think anyone who doesn't share your religious belief is possessed by Satan so I guess you answered the question indirectly. I believe you are mistaken, by the way.

You are free to believe whatever you like. Perfectly OK for me. No joke. Nobody has the authority to force you to believe anything. Nobody. Your free will is holy.

Brian, on 14 Nov 2013 - 10:25, said:snapback.png

First hit:
http://www.answering...las/suicide.htm

Want to join him in the sewage manhole, eh? I will pray for your souls.

I would have thought that instead of making silly insults you would have used knowledge to defeat your opponents and shared some wise advice about Islam, Holy Quran and Prophet Mohammed ???

You should point out that with this suicide story Mohammed did not say he did that ... the words that describe the event are not Mohammed's, it is not in the Holy Quran, it is story via Al-Zuhri’s addition that is not sourced properly because Al-Zhuri does not give a valid reference, is very clear from his qualifying clause, “as we have come to know”.

This is no more of a reference than 'it is said' ... or 'some believe' ... or just gossip!

Isimsiz Biri ! Fight for Prophet Mohammed properly !

Edited by Nungali

I had a coworker about a dozen years ago who spoke very negatively of Islam. After an embarrassing shouting match with him, I started doing my own research to prove him wrong.

I read several translations of the book, researched histories of the relevant players, read the hadiths, studied Islamic jurisprudence, etc.

I learned some very interesting things along the way.

I had a coworker about a dozen years ago who spoke very negatively of Islam. After an embarrassing shouting match with him, I started doing my own research to prove him wrong. I read several translations of the book, researched histories of the relevant players, read the hadiths, studied Islamic jurisprudence, etc. I learned some very interesting things along the way.

All the secrets of Islam are in the early Hadith.

The biggest secret, is that Muhammed just made the Koran up, according to one of his own scribes.

Edited by RongzomFan

Not by you. You are just emitting hatred. With hatred, there is no debate. Only Satan.

You already proved that you elevate the status of Muhammed to Allah with your various comments.

According to the best Islamic authorities, entire chapters of the Koran were lost, changed, modified etc.

Sahih al-Muslim 2286 mentions 2 Koran chapters that were forgotten by the people. Sahih al-Bukhari 6.61.527 says Ubayy, one of the best reciters and 4 teachers, refused to follow the Zayd Ibn Thabit's Koran (today's Koran) since it was not the same as his version.

In Jami At-Tirmidhi 3104, Abdullah bin Mas'ud (the best of the 4 teachers) tells people to hide their version of the Koran and not follow Zayd Ibn Thabit Koran. Ibn Sa'd, Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir also trashes today's Koran.

I can go on and on.
Regarding the corruption of previous scriptures:

In Koran 5:47 Allah commands Christians to judge by the Gospel.
Koran 5:68 commands Jews and Christians to follow the Torah and Gospel.
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=68
Koran 3:3 says Torah and Gospel are from Allah.
Koran 6:114-115 and 18:27 says that no one can change Allah's word.
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=18&verse=27

The Koran constantly affirms the integrity of scriptures bayna yadayehe "between your hands", meaning the Jewish and Christian scriptures were not corrupted at the time.

Why do all my threads get hijacked? Lol

Your guy is just a hungry ghost channeler, like Muhammed.

Edited by RongzomFan

Why do all my threads get hijacked? Lol

You raise interesting topics!

Would you like for this thread to be split & cleaned?

Yeah, I saw this episode but isn't us chanelling with animals a good thing?

Confused with what the argument is about...

Yeah, I saw this episode but isn't us chanelling with animals a good thing?

Confused with what the argument is about...

You didn't watch the whole thing did you?

Animals are a stepping stone to talk to hungry ghosts.

Edited by RongzomFan

The biggest secret, is that Muhammed just made the Koran up, according to one of his own scribes.

One of the things I found most striking was reading the koran in chronological order (rather than the as-presented by-size order), holding the concept of abrogation in mind and cognizant of the assertion that it is a literal translation of Allah's eternal Book of Life.

Absolutely not.

Read these books, and you will understand that only Buddhism is the correct religion:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/32153-mystical-buddhist-readings/

I have respect for Buddhism, especially Zen Buddhism. You are not Buddhist, you are man of Satan. The same is valid for members of Al Qeada, they say they are Muslim, yet they are not. They also serve the same master, Satan, the master of hatred.

I have respect for Buddhism, especially Zen Buddhism. You are not Buddhist, you are man of Satan. The same is valid for members of Al Qeada, they say they are Muslim, yet they are not. They also serve the same master, Satan, the master of hatred.

And you are Mara, from the Buddhist standpoint.

You think just like Al Qaeda

Read these books, and you will understand that only Buddhism is the correct religion:

That statement is about as far away from real buddhism as you can get

why are you so hungry to win this argument?

• Like 1

Even a child reading Holy Quran can understand that a human being can not write it. The Atlantic Ocean and Mediterrenean does not mix in Gibraltar. This scientific info was given thousands of years ago in Holy Quran before scientists discover. How can Prophet Muhammad know it?

That statement is about as far away from real buddhism as you can get

why are you so hungry to win this argument?

Not you again with the Bhagavad Gita quote in his signature.