Photo

Is there an ignore function? Could there be?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#17 Starjumper

Starjumper

Black Dragon

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1616 posts
  • Interests:Nei Kung, permaculture farming

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

OK, I guess I have to live with it.  It's so nice living here in the remote mountains, far from the 'them'.  In South America, where 'they' barely exist.

• silent thunder said thanks for this

#18 Marblehead

Marblehead

The Wondering Taoist

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 36523 posts
  • Interests:Short Skirts and Bikinis

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

I tried putting myself on ignore but it didn't work.  I guess my ego energy is too strong and it over-rode the forum function.

• cheya and Brian said thanks for this

I reserve the right to be wrong.

YIN-YANG.jpg I reserve the right to change my mind. Anarchy4.jpg

Peace & Contentment!

#19 thelerner

thelerner

Been here long enough to know better

• Concierge
  • Pip
  • 9901 posts
  • Interests:Getting Closer to Fine
    W/out going too Crazy

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

You can report a comment for moderator review but I will say that there is rarely action unless it breaks the rules or trolling like.

Yeah.

If it seem egregious the moderators often start by PM'ing the party and asking them nicely to edit the offending message or back off the whole thread.   Often parties get so wrapped up in arguments and insults both seem culpable and its harder to assign blame.  You just hope they separate and not troll each other in other threads. 

• dawei said thanks for this
Push hard to get better, become smarter, grow your devotion to the truth, fuel your commitment to beauty, refine your emotional intelligence, hone your dreams, negotiate with your shadow, cure your ignorance, shed your pettiness, heighten your drive to look for the best in people, and soften your heart. A creed from Pronoia

Where we have stopped dancing, singing, being enchanted by stories, or finding comfort in silence is where we have experience the loss of soul. Dancing, singing, storytelling, and silence are the four universal healing salves. ~ Gabrielle Roth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users