mjjbecker

What High Level Energetic Practices Do You Recommend?

Once I have real LDT, that is when, in Lotus, I start to connect to heaven and earth energy, and combine them.

I know there are ways to use this for internal alchemy, which I sorely wish to learn, but I feel I need guidance.

Hi Seth,

I think you're farther along than you're giving yourself credit for. My understanding is that combining heaven and earth energies is the very essence of internal alchemy. Getting a teacher is always a good idea, and I'm sure you could develop your practice further and all, but as far as alchemy goes--I say you're already there.

The power of the practice is testament to that.

Liminal

Michael Lomax's 'Gift of the Tao'.

MJJB,

the Gift of the Tao work on their own by doing them.

Other forms need skill.

Gift of the Tao do not skill.

This set needs allowance and letting go.

It is about how much one can accept.

Learning Jing Dong Gong with tranmission is important.

This allow to tap into the potential of a Qigongform.

Some forms also dont work without specific transmission.

Even with oral and personal teaching, without it doesnt work.

Gift of the Tao is free of sealing or nailing and such restriction.

The Jing Dong Gong transmission would boost this practise.

This is because it is the core.

MJJB you are very exited by following this path.

You need to go to a seminar - again.

At the real seminar you can harvest your efforts until now.

• Like 1

Scientific pursuit is the highest form of Nei Gong.

God Is The Nei Gong Master. The wind blows in perfect accordance to the chi within your own body for you and the breath outward are one breath, and it is the flow of it which is who you Are

God IS The Life Energy Cultivator

Why?

This is Life, you cannot have it without Energy and then you Love it so much that you Cultivate, that is The God

the qigong master shen transmissions light center of brain on fire till the heart opens up. seeing spirits, doing exorcisms, creating water internally, yang qi, smelling cancer from across far room, precognition, telepathy, etc. -- so what's ur high level practice mjjbecker since u want everyone else to share? not fair. i wud say finding a master who gives the shen transmissions is key and then doing whatever it takes to meet them halfway. as to who is a real master i'll let others decide as with the third person video testimonials stag 4 cancers healed, much more http://www.springforestqigong.com/index.php/testimonials

that level of healing is from the fundamental level of reality so it's not a technique!! call it gravitons or Emptiness or God or formless awareness or whatever fake debate people want to have (neigong, alchemy, qigong, blah, blah, dgzochen, spell it however u want, Bushmen !kia) - the third person results speak for themselves. no one has to believe me. haha.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

the qigong master shen transmissions light center of brain on fire till the heart opens up. seeing spirits, doing exorcisms, creating water internally, yang qi, smelling cancer from across far room, precognition, telepathy, etc. -- so what's ur high level practice mjjbecker since u want everyone else to share? not fair. i wud say finding a master who gives the shen transmissions is key and then doing whatever it takes to meet them halfway. as to who is a real master i'll let others decide as with the third person video testimonials stag 4 cancers healed, much more http://www.springforestqigong.com/index.php/testimonials

that level of healing is from the fundamental level of reality so it's not a technique!! call it gravitons or Emptiness or God or formless awareness or whatever fake debate people want to have (neigong, alchemy, qigong, blah, blah, dgzochen, spell it however u want, Bushmen !kia) - the third person results speak for themselves. no one has to believe me. haha.

Drew,

The shen transmission light center of the brain sounds interesting

Is this telephone possible?

A thing I found is the Stillnessmovement Lineage seem to conceal itself.

Things like organisation forming is not done.

The former National Treasure of China was far and wide known in the past.

Nobody knows of his greatness so far in the West or his teachers.

Michael Lomax doesnt rely on the names of this great ones.

Everything seem to be done to lower greatness to an "understatement".

So it does only look "interesting".

The Mo Pai is hold by many as High Level.

Not many people have met John Chang personally -MJJB does.

Why is someone who expirienced John Chang holding Michael Lomax

in high regards?

(I try something new, old style writting for the strange line setting)

I assume someone with his mentor luck may meet also more interesting people.

Still he hold this way of Stillnessmovment Qigong as high.

Nothing seem to be done.

No traces....

So why?

• Like 3

952-593-5555 is the phone healing. yes it is shen transmission but the ph. staff just call it phone healing. haha. http://springforestqigong.com has more details. do u mean yan xin when u say former natl treasure of china? he is part of sfq lineage also

Thank you for the details Drew,

Dr.Yan Xin had a predecessor : Wang Juemin

Yan Xin Qigong can be consider High Level.

The last piece of information was that he withdraw

from media society and lecture.

It also happen to Pang Ming and his Zhineng Qigong.

Pang Ming as heard has go into seclusion.

This is but rumors one has to confirm.

I can not tell much about the above.

I am inexpirienced in the above methods.

• Like 1

Michael Lomax's 'Gift of the Tao'.

NOTHING in my experience gathers and works qi like these exercises. Yes, they are a development of the Stillness Movement practice, but I would expect anyone would benefit from doing them. Doing them has CONSIDERABLY improved my Stillness Movement practice.

I've tried, and know, quite a few different methods of gathering qi (meditative, static, moving exercises, gathering qi from specific sources, etc.). In the spirit of experimentation I have tried using all of them together (work for the holidays if you don't mind living like a hermit, because it takes a lot of time!) and then subtracted the different methods to see what was making 'the difference.'

Nothing worked and gathered qi to the same magnitude. Nothing. Was I surprised at this? YES! No offense to Michael, but you would expect the Chinese to have already got such methods down pat and refined them as far as they are likely to go. My personal experience simply found this not to be the case. Whats more, Michael's exercises don't require any great deal of exertion to practice or learn.

Typically I practice a few each session rather than try to do the whole set (sound advice I got from Brion ;) ). I like to work an exercise enough that I can get a definite feel for the energetics.

I believe if you don't have significant qi, then you are not achieving much by trying to circulate it. There are quite a few good methods of circulating qi in my experience, but what is lacking is the means of accumulating significant qi to make the circulation meaningful. For me the GOT exercises gather and move qi in a manner that I have found astounding.

I wouldn't have believed a 'Southern gentleman farmer' from the US of A could possibly have come up with this stuff if I hadn't personally proven it to myself. I DID have to DO the exercises in order to find that out. Looking at them didn't do it, and comparing by that alone, absolutely nothing was gained.

There you go. A lot of years, God knows how many hours of practice and a large outlay of money, not to mention sweat and tears to find that out for myself. As I'm not organising small, private, very expensive seminars, and selling this to you with an intoxicating dose of genuine 'Chai-knee' snake oil', I expect a bunch of readers will quickly discard what I'm writing here. Oh well.

P.S. Dabbling in anything won't achieve much. At least a 100 days of focused effort should be put in, while keeping a diary, in order to see what results of any practice can deliver.

Thanks for the inspiring post Michael and big ups on the dabbling comment, this is a problem I've still been dealing with until very recently.

My 1 cent: Life is too damn short and there is so little time to explore all the beneficial practices out there.

In my small experience here is my list in no particular order:

Stillness-Movement and Gift of Tao 1 - Michael Lomax has real abilities and lit me up like a candle at his seminar last year. One of 2 VERY visceral reactions (the other from Sifu Robert Peng) - GOT1 seems to have a very calming effect on the immediate atmosphere in an area and it does seem to affect animal behavior, calming them as well. I feel very fortunate to have made this connection, I'm still working on maintaining this.

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung - Again I feel very lucky to have connected with Sifu Terry Dunn, he has made himself very accessible to students and answers a lot of questions (just like Michael Lomax), which is a rarity - I'd highly recommend his system to any prospective job seekers, since the energy in this system does seem to "light up" a person and make them more noticeable in a good way.

Spring Forest - Although I have not trained with Master Chunyi Lin, this system, in my experience along with Flying Phoenix, can successfully be learned remotely. The biggest result I've consistently noticed is a very peculiar "smoothing" of outer circumstances when things get a little chaotic. This I've noticed mainly at work. My brother, who has no real training, also notices this on a consistent basis when he does Small Universe (just as I do).

Pemusatan Kalimasada - I've been training this almost as long as Flying Phoenix and Spring Forest (which were my first 2 schools of instruction). I have been a bit more consistent with this system since I get feedback from a teacher directly. There are some in the school that have developed abilities similar to those in Spring Forest and I find it inspiring.

There are quite a few other very good systems out there. I believe the most important thing is that a person feel a real connection and use that as a launching pad.

Saludos,

Rene'

• Like 2

Half a century of practice and study, stripping down dogma and politics ---gave birth to what works for me.

Full lotus, connecting to my source which I located, pore breathe and vibrate.

3 Dan Tiens a blazing.

• Like 2

you word search it. yeah not all of it is free online. googlebooks review link.

Too bad this book has no review link.

-_- all other book have reviews this is the only book that has none.

Between I fastread the amazon review.

Though one of the few social-historians to mention Master Wang, Palmer doesn't say much at all, and while I enjoyed his book 'Qigong Fever' (and others), he is only ever telling a part of the story (which he acknowledges since you can't do anything else), and sometimes even that is somewhat off.

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 4

You know I'm starting to see a pattern, there's like 3 top level techniques talked about

And I even feel like I've said this before

In my day, high level techniques were kinda mmmmm secret

Would be kinda silly to have a door with a sign that says "Secret techniques, come right in"

Even better, "Infiltrate this clan and learn all their secrets"

If everyone knows about them then they are probably not really good, the techniques

by the way I'VE SAID NOTHING, MAN :ninja:

• Like 2

Though one of the few social-historians to mention Master Wang, Palmer doesn't say much at all, and while I enjoyed his book 'Qigong Fever' (and others), he is only ever telling a part of the story (which he acknowledges since you can't do anything else), and sometimes even that is somewhat off.

what's "off" about it?

If you want to be blown away go to see the Avatars, Mother Meera and Amma (Mata Amritanandamayi ) travel to most continents regularly, its just a matter of effort and travel costs, they don't charge for their services

• Like 2