Starjumper

The MCO is Taoist fundamentalism

I take a different approach for a moment. Have you drawn chi up from the ground through your heals as you are hiking and getting tired to find that you are no longer tired?

Just talking about the manual aspect of this, the standard circulation of chi up the spine and down the frontline (MCO) produces a certain elevation in energy. But, the fourfold breath with its loops back to the hara is so much more powerful that I couldn't do it for very long back when I was messing with this.

OK, I looked back at chapter 2 where this is described and it is obvious to me now that I was misreading the text. Well, that can't be helped since it is only history now. I will describe roughly what I did:

I drew my chi from A to B and then directly over to L, the hara. After repeating this a few times I would draw the chi up to C and then directly over to the hara as before. After a few times of doing this, I drew the chi from A up to D and directly over to N, the solar plexus, and down the thrusting channel to the hara, to L. This procedure would build a powerful energy, almost too powerful. I felt I was right on the line of going too far. I felt guided so I was without fear. Next, I would draw the chi (now a very substantial force and many times more than I could build with the MCO) to the neck and then I followed a new path. The MCO follows a path to the top of the head and from there and down the fontline though the palate and tongue. I slipped inside the skull by following the brainstem, and instead of going to the brain center just above the pituitary, I went to the pneal which is on the back side of the brain cavity.

I did this a great deal over a long weekend in a cabin in the mountains. The pineal started to glow white. Eventually, it shone like a beacon with white light emanating out from my skull several feet. I looked down into my body and saw the inside of my trunk and limbs all hollow and glowing with golden light, and my heart was also hollow and filled with this golden light. This was one of my first experiences with seeing the inside of my body in vision.

That is what I meant by the four-fold orbit. But you can see that I never even completed the circulation of light down the frontline because this other experience took over. This was not the pineal igniting or waking, but an introduction to it. This is the only time I used this version of the orbit. Just that long weekend. The light lasted perhaps a week, then faded back to normal.

This was certainly a manual work but had non manual results.

Here is the image from the book I referred to for reference:

taoistYoga11.jpg

• Like 2

I have heard of a lot of non-standard pathway connections with different schools.

I know of A to F going up the Du mai and then at F cutting a straight line through the body to K.

Also F cutting a straight line to H and even from A up the Du mai and up the Ren mai simultaneously.

There seem to be a lot of different ways to mix the essence of the pathways to create varying cocktails of energy with special results and functions.

About the heel breathing, yes, whenever my legs are tired I breath in through the inside of the legs up to the Hui Yin.

Your pathways sound very interesting.

I wouldn't dare attempt it, because sometimes we are guided internally through intuition to perform differing exercises and they can often be very specific to the constitution of the respective practitioner and may be just what you need at that time, but prescribe it to someone else and it may cause a problem if the body is not prepared for the task.

You're doing very well in your practice it seems. :closedeyes:

Try running the macro-cosmic orbit and engaging all 8 of the extras.

Quote effilang: I wouldn't dare attempt it, because sometimes we are guided internally through intuition to perform differing exercises and they can often be very specific to the constitution of the respective practitioner and may be just what you need at that time, but prescribe it to someone else and it may cause a problem if the body is not prepared for the task.

Yep. A lot of work was given me to use just for a few days and then never again. And this IS potentially dangerous. But I posted it here because a student can read it and maybe this is just what they need and their inner teachers will point them to it and say: "Here! This will be just right to do this week."

I began my work on opening the eight extra channels about six months after waking the MCO. I developed my own route to engage all the channels in a single pathway similar to what Taoist Yoga teaches, ch3. Back then, I found this path most useful in bed to sublimate sex energy. Again, as you said, it wasn't so much running the orbit that helped me but the sex energy being sublimated. The orbit and sublimation kind of merged into the same thing eventually.

I like what Micheal Winn said:

The dan tien is an interdimensional portal into an inner space where all qi completes itself, by returning to its original state of primordial unity. The dan tien has no physical location within the body, although it has nexus points in the belly, heart, and head connecting it to personal physical, mental, and spiritual functions. The shape of the alchemical cauldron is a cube within a sphere. This cube touches the sphere at eight points, suggesting the eight forces of the qi field of Heaven and Earth (symbolized by eight trigrams of I Ching) finding a common meeting place. (Daoist Internal Alchemy, by Micheal Winn)

Since there's obviously more than eight psychic channels, I have come to look upon the number eight as symbolic.

What have you done with the eight extraordinary channels? And what have you done with bone marrow breathing?

Edited by traveler
  • Like 2

Nothing out of the ordinary : )

I've used the path outlined in TY for the 8 extra.

Yi Jin Jing and Xi Sui Jing have been a regular part of my practice for a long time now.

Insofar as done? I can't really say there have yet been any results other than very strong Qi. Often too strong to handle and I start getting my body and hands moved in all manner of directions.

I prefer to do the forms standing because then I can really feel the energy flowing down and up my legs.

It took me a while to hit the sweet spot between contracting the muscles and relaxing them.

If you contract too hard its no good if you don't contract it's also no good.

When the pressure is perfect I feel a gentle but strong LONG pulsation during each movement.

• Like 1

I studied a book, 100 Days, by Eric Yudelove a number of years ago. He was a student of Mantak Chia in New York and also a neighbor of his. Eric is also a shaman and kabbalist. In this book, he taught his version of Muscle/Tendon Changing Classic which I learned. I still hit and slap my body as he explained it when taking a cool shower. It was a joke at my house because part of the massage was to pull on the ear lobes, knock on top of the head, and clack the teeth. I did it anyways. Along time ago, I used to strip furniture using methyl chloride. Shortly after I began the self massage in the cool shower, as I was sitting at the computer, I could smell a strong and familiar odor coming from my hands. It was the smell of methyl chloride coming out of my body. Eric said that this practice was cleansing. I didn't really believe him until this odor appeared. It lasted a week or so then disappeared. I still do this type of self massage. My son does also and he screams as he slaps himself.

Eric also taught the testicle massage and also the female version of this; he also taught testicle or ovarian breathing. I included both of these into my practice at the time. Sometimes, I reversed the direction of the testicle breathing and drew the unaroused sex energy up the frontline and down the spine instead of up the spine and down to the tan ti'en. I used this reversed testicle breathing during sex to sublimate. Very effective.

It looks like we are on the same page. A wonderful book on this topic is T'ai Chi Classics, by Waysun Liao. I'm not into martial arts, but I loved this book's teachings, especially the bone marrow breathing. I think of the bone marrow as the inner tree of life. Here is Waysun's description of bone marrow breathing:

How to Practice Condensed Breathing by Waysun Liao

1. Preparation

In a stance that is somewhat between preparation and beginning form, relax your entire body, calm the mind, and gradually begin to do T’ai Chi meditation.

The eyes look into infinity, the crown point is pushed up and suspended, ears are listening inward, the tongue is rolled toward the back of the mouth with the teeth and lips tightly touching together, the ch’i is concentrated downward into the tan t’ien and flows smoothly, circulating throughout the entire body. Breathing is long, slow, smooth, rhythmic and continuous.

2. Procedure

After experiencing the free flow of ch’i within your body, begin to pay extra attention to both of your arms. Try to sense and locate the bone structure while ignoring the existence of the surrounding muscles. In other words, imagine that only the skeleton is suspended there. As you inhale, imagine that your breath forces the bone to condense inward toward the bone marrow, as if the bone structure itself were being condensed and shrunk each time you inhaled. Repeat this exercise many times, and you will experience unusual feelings around your arms, such as cold, tingling, trembling, heat, or other sensations that will vary according to the individual.

3. Expanding your Practice

After successfully practicing condensing breathing in both arms, apply the same technique to other parts of the body: spinal column, head, legs, and so on. For example, concentrate on the spinal column, imagining that it is absolutely erect, and try to use your feeling to locate first the total column and then each individual vertebrae. Practice the condensing technique until you start to get a substantial feeling of the result.

Some areas may appear to be more sensitive to this type of practice, yielding feelings much faster than others. For example, the collar bone can be very slow in showing positive results. But consistent, faithful practice will eventually lead to success. You will need to consult with a qualified instructor in order to differentiate between genuine feelings and imagination.

It is recommended that the student follow the proper sequence of practice: hands, arms, spinal column, head legs, and finally all the remaining parts of the body. Generally, a beginner can start to feel the transformation of ch’i into jing (a sensation similar to an electric shock) within several months. (T'ai Chi Classics, by Waysun Liao)

I was combining other practices with these. My teacher instructed me to look up at a 45 degree angle in meditation with my eyes open. I soon began to see an eye there, then something like a TV screen where visions would show up of people that I had not forgiven. I had to work through my conflict with them before their image would disappear. This was an open vision, meaning that once it opened it was there 24/7.

I felt impressed that I needed to perfect my work on the eight extraordinary channels. I was looking into this eye of heaven that same summer. My teacher said that at some point the eye would wake up and I would see through it into another world, into heaven. I was meditating on this when a being came to me. I couldn't see this being but I could feel it's presence. This being instructed me how to run the energy through the eight channels more perfectly. He/she would say, "You have such and such points wrong. This is where you should focus." Then the correct points would fill with energy so that I knew for sure where the points were. After I was getting it right, the being left. I ran my energy through the channels a few times and suddenly my whole body filled with a huge amount of energy and my vision of the eye opened up so that I was looking into a world of golden light, filled with beings of light. This vision stayed open for a year.

effilang, I would like to learn more about your spontaneous movements.

effilang: It took me a while to hit the sweet spot between contracting the muscles and relaxing them.

If you contract too hard its no good if you don't contract it's also no good.

When the pressure is perfect I feel a gentle but strong LONG pulsation during each movement.

I prefer to get on my hands and knees like the cat and cow poses when I do reversed breathing. When I get into the groove of this breath, my body moves like a gyroscope and pushes me into each part of the breath/pose. My hips move in a circle, not side to side but front to back and up and down in a circle. Does this relate to what you are talking about, do you think?

I am very curios about what you are describing.

Later: Whoa! I just reread the first part of T'ai Chi Classics by Waysun Liao. I think I get it this time. The jing is sent into the earth and rebounds magnified, then sent out of the hands. I'm not a fighter, but this can also be used for healing, can't it? Tomorrow, I'm going to start working on this. Does anyone know about T'ai Chi who can chime in with some advise? I've been doing parts of this for years and I never saw the connection before today.

Edited by traveler
  • Like 1

In the following quote, Jack Johnson introduces his technique for producing multiple orgasms.

During your practice, be on the lookout for any pleasurable sensations that seem even a little bit different than you're used to. These different, good feelings are the guide that will lead you to multi-orgasmic intimacy. As the intensity of your pleasure continues to increase, make it your goal to release your ever-rising pleasure through your breath and these sounds. ...

One of the clearest indicators of a valley orgasm is at the moment that the bliss waves come, your lower belly automatically wants to expand rather than contract when you exhale with pleasure-filled sound. And often at the same moment a rolling sound, usually some form of haaa-ahhh comes from deep within you and leaps out of your mouth fully charged with this orgasmic energy. ...

One of the clearest indicators of a valley orgasm is at the moment that the bliss waves come, your lower belly automatically wants to expand rather than contract when you exhale with pleasure-filled sound. And often at the same moment a rolling sound, usually some form of haaa-ahhh comes from deep within you and leaps out of your mouth fully charged with this orgasmic energy. (Male Multiple Orgasms, Step By Step, by Jack Johnson)

Here is my description of Jack's Primal Breath or Key Sound:

Jack's Primal Breath is a variant of Reversed Breathing. It uses a special exhale that goes like this: "haaa - Ahhh!" Inhale as you suck your belly in like with standard reversed Breath. On the first half of the exhale, make a "haaa" sound, and on the second half make an "Ahhh!" sound. The second half of the exhale should be louder than the first half, and the belly should move outward in the opposite direction of a normal breath. This Primal Breath packs your abdomen with energy. Adding PC crimping just after the exhale and leading into the next inhale increases the effectiveness of this breath quite a bit. Jack's version of this does not teach to suck the abs in on the inhale nor to crimp the PC muscles. In between these Primal Breaths, Jack says to take a few regular breaths. In his words:

Be aware of those time when your practice of the key sound somehow feels a little more resonant. Take your time and continue to aim for that feeling of resonance. It's quite likely you'll notice stronger feelings in response to these more resonant key sounds. Remember to go slowly at first and pay very close attention to any good feelings you may notice that seem even a little bit different or new to you. Now, there may be a temptation to focus only on trying to make yourself have an orgasm. This is a trap. instead, concentrate on using the key sound to expand these different, good feelings. ...

Be aware that these echo feelings often appear during the regular breaths you take between key sounds. They are the feelings that echo in response to using the rolling key sound. ... The breath that sends the key sound is a charging breath. Regular breaths then give your body a chance to accept the charge and to send you a recognition signal in the form of those different, good feelings or echo feelings you're on the lookout for. As these echo feeling become more intense, you may also feel moved to make sound automatically as well. Very often these echo sounds include a rolling quality similar to the key sound. Use the regular breaths to let these different good feelings and sounds fill your entire being. (Male Multiple Orgasms, Step By Step, by Jack Johnson)

This is really about tension and relaxation. It is during the moments of total relaxation that the emotional orgasms emerge. The first time I tried this breath, which was my first experiment with multiple orgasms, we had sex for five hours. That was a huge jump from my previous quickies. We only stopped because we got hungry. I was in orgasm most that time. Many of you here have had this same experience. What I'm pointing out is the muscle tension and relaxation, how when combined with sexual arousal and stimulation, this leads to emotional orgasms. This aids the body to clear energy channels and to rid the body of negatively charged emotions and traumatic memories.

The following quote is very interesting to me. I copied it from a forum years ago. Again, tension and release is the key topic. Guy has something important to say about this. Any one care to comment? I am looking for new information on this topic.

I experienced a powerful kundalini awakening in 1972. I did not know what it was for three years, as even Gopi had not written anything at that time. I met a Yoga teacher and when I described what had happened, she knew about kundalini and that my experience fit the ancient texts. Kundalini awakening In the fall of October 1972 in my apartment in New Haven, Connecticut my life changed for all time. It was in the afternoon and I was home from building houses, sitting in a chair.

About six months previous I observed a child playing. She was about one and one half year old and I realized that she was thinking because of her actions, but I also knew that her language was not yet capable of verbal thought. I also was aware that I, too, must have been able to think without words at some time in my life. This piqued my curiosity and I proceeded to experiment with my self to see if I could stop the continuous circle of thoughts in my head.

After many trials that were not successful (which I will not go into here) I found that if I concentrated on the thought in my mind at the moment, I could not hold it for long, as it would disappear. Another unrelated thought would come up, and I would repeat the process. After a time I discovered some very pleasant sensations in the space between thoughts, and when I grasped this sensation with my will, it did not disappear as thoughts did, but instead increased. The circle of thoughts ended.

I had entered an extraordinary world of internal energy. Shifting my focus, I explored my internal body and learned to control breathing, digestion, pain and my heart. I soon found out that taking control of involuntary process required the mind to be constantly aware of them and that it was a great skill but required a lot of focus and concentrated work.

My next bright idea was, why not create an orgasm entirely through concentration?' I had long experienced energy between my eyes as concentration, so in this endeavor I concentrated on the energy of initial sexual arousal and my will center. I learned that breathing slowly and holding at both ends of the breath, while keeping my tongue against the roof of my mouth increased the energy and pleasure significantly. To this, I added flexing every muscle in my body for as long as I could hold it, and then releasing and allowing myself to fall into a blissful state. I repeated this, often all night, and any time the physical world did not demand my attention.

I continued this practice for about six months and the last few days I had gotten very close to something really big. I encountered a difficulty because every time the energy and pleasure became intense, my intellect became excited by what might happen and instantly the energy would rapidly decrease and I would have to build it up all over again. I became determined not to fail by losing focus. As I got close, the pleasure intensified and my body felt like I was having a continuous orgasm, but I sensed there was more and I kept working hard to make it happen, whatever it was. My breathing was almost non existent and I concentrated until I hit a plateau and then release. Time and time again I went through this same ritual.

While I was in the relaxation portion I felt the energy going up my spine and my tongue got thick, as if I was going to throw up. There was a noise in my ears like thousands of crickets singing on a summer night, and there was a distinct metallic taste in my mouth when suddenly it felt as if something broke. My head filled with brilliant light with cobalt blue, reds, and then white. The pleasure from the liquid fire flowing into my skull was accompanied with unbearable pleasure, so intense I wanted it to stop but it had taken over and I could do nothing but ride. I expanded into the light and love until I could no longer feel myself as a body, nor control my body parts. My intellect seriously entertained the notion that I was dead, but everything was so beautiful I didn't care and it was a long time before I felt my body again. When I opened my eyes my hands were great balls of golden light extending at least a foot around them. The entire room glowed and shimmered in gold and I was wrapped in a sensation of love and tranquility. I fell asleep in this glow. I did not believe in God and had never heard of kundalini. My sleep was deep and untroubled with thoughts of what I had accessed. (Rainbow Tantra Forum, Guy Johnson)

• Like 3

Also I don't think it's a good sign when a Qigong master says that he won't heal somebody that has damaged himself from the MCO. The universe heals and forgives us no matter what we do. So why would a Qigong teacher deny somebody a healing just because they don't approve of what they did? Most of the Qigong healers that are commonly mentioned on this forum like Chunyi Lin, Clyman, Lomax, etc. will try and heal anyone - doesn't matter what kind of "sin" they committed.

Not quite right, my teacher wouldn't heal someone who had screwed themselves up by doing energy work incorrectly, because after he healed them they would go right back and continue doing what caused the problem in the first place and it would return. Also he was super empathic and when healing people he felt what they were feeling, and for someone so advanced and purified to feel like some screwed up energy being would be beyond gross, wouldn't it? Also, he was a strong traditionalist, and the old ways also dictated the same general principle.

Could it be that -generally speaking- moving the energy with the mind may be the "real" mistake been spotted here?

In a way yes. Firstly moving energy with your mind is considered a forced or hard style exercise, this is compared to moving and letting it flow freely where it needs to go. Hard styles are generally well known to not be so good for health and longevity. For the MCO this is compounded by the fact that a person does the same thing repeatedly and usually little else.

But, there are no absolutes, the devil's in the details. For example, evidently SFQ uses it without harm, but I don't know, do they do it with hand movement or with mind? I'm certainly no expert on all the ways it's done since I've avoided doing it mentally. There are other ways of doing it too that may not be so bad, I think Chia's method is the most important popular one to avoid. Other details are that there are different ways and goals of moving energy with the mind, and we actually use some in my chi kung, but the goal here is to make our hands powerful with chi. This is after our tan tiens and orbits are already raging with a lot of energy.

Now, people can use their mind to direct energy in their bodies to a location rather than 'pushing' a flow, and for a trained person this is more like intent, which is actually different than the mental visualizations.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

OK, that's what I thought when I saw a piece of a video of one of their hand movements and tried it. I was impressed by how it activated energy.

• Like 1

Other details are that there are different ways and goals of moving energy with the mind, and we actually use some in my chi kung, but the goal here is to make our hands powerful with chi. This is after our tan tiens and orbits are already raging with a lot of energy.

Tsk, tsk, I'm such a liar. let me try that again. We do not visualize or use our minds to move energy in our bodies for cultivation in any manner. However we do a visualization/mental exercise outside of our bodies and the result of that is we can move energy in our bodies with mind, but it's not the exercise, it's a result of the exercise, which makes your hands powerful with chi to either use for healing or fighting.

I hope that clears it up :)

• Like 1

In the following quote, Jack Johnson introduces his technique for producing multiple orgasms.

During your practice, be on the lookout for any pleasurable sensations that seem even a little bit different than you're used to. These different, good feelings are the guide that will lead you to multi-orgasmic intimacy. As the intensity of your pleasure continues to increase, make it your goal to release your ever-rising pleasure through your breath and these sounds. ...

One of the clearest indicators of a valley orgasm is at the moment that the bliss waves come, your lower belly automatically wants to expand rather than contract when you exhale with pleasure-filled sound. And often at the same moment a rolling sound, usually some form of haaa-ahhh comes from deep within you and leaps out of your mouth fully charged with this orgasmic energy. ...

One of the clearest indicators of a valley orgasm is at the moment that the bliss waves come, your lower belly automatically wants to expand rather than contract when you exhale with pleasure-filled sound. And often at the same moment a rolling sound, usually some form of haaa-ahhh comes from deep within you and leaps out of your mouth fully charged with this orgasmic energy. (Male Multiple Orgasms, Step By Step, by Jack Johnson)

Here is my description of Jack's Primal Breath or Key Sound:

Be aware of those time when your practice of the key sound somehow feels a little more resonant. Take your time and continue to aim for that feeling of resonance. It's quite likely you'll notice stronger feelings in response to these more resonant key sounds. Remember to go slowly at first and pay very close attention to any good feelings you may notice that seem even a little bit different or new to you. Now, there may be a temptation to focus only on trying to make yourself have an orgasm. This is a trap. instead, concentrate on using the key sound to expand these different, good feelings. ...

Be aware that these echo feelings often appear during the regular breaths you take between key sounds. They are the feelings that echo in response to using the rolling key sound. ... The breath that sends the key sound is a charging breath. Regular breaths then give your body a chance to accept the charge and to send you a recognition signal in the form of those different, good feelings or echo feelings you're on the lookout for. As these echo feeling become more intense, you may also feel moved to make sound automatically as well. Very often these echo sounds include a rolling quality similar to the key sound. Use the regular breaths to let these different good feelings and sounds fill your entire being. (Male Multiple Orgasms, Step By Step, by Jack Johnson)

Jack's Primal Breath is a variant of Reversed Breathing. It uses a special exhale that goes like this: "haaa - Ahhh!" Inhale as you suck your belly in like with standard reversed Breath. On the first half of the exhale, make a "haaa" sound, and on the second half make an "Ahhh!" sound. The second half of the exhale should be louder than the first half, and the belly should move outward in the opposite direction of a normal breath. This Primal Breath packs your abdomen with energy. Adding PC crimping just after the exhale and leading into the next inhale increases the effectiveness of this breath quite a bit. Jack's version of this does not teach to suck the abs in on the inhale nor to crimp the PC muscles. In between these Primal Breaths, Jack says to take a few regular breaths. In his words:

This is really about tension and relaxation. It is during the moments of total relaxation that the emotional orgasms emerge. The first time I tried this breath, which was my first experiment with multiple orgasms, we had sex for five hours. That was a huge jump from my previous quickies. We only stopped because we got hungry. I was in orgasm most that time. Many of you here have had this same experience. What I'm pointing out is the muscle tension and relaxation, how when combined with sexual arousal and stimulation, this leads to emotional orgasms. This aids the body to clear energy channels and to rid the body of negatively charged emotions and traumatic memories.

The following quote is very interesting to me. I copied it from a forum years ago. Again, tension and release is the key topic. Guy has something important to say about this. Any one care to comment? I am looking for new information on this topic.

I experienced a powerful kundalini awakening in 1972. I did not know what it was for three years, as even Gopi had not written anything at that time. I met a Yoga teacher and when I described what had happened, she knew about kundalini and that my experience fit the ancient texts. Kundalini awakening In the fall of October 1972 in my apartment in New Haven, Connecticut my life changed for all time. It was in the afternoon and I was home from building houses, sitting in a chair.

About six months previous I observed a child playing. She was about one and one half year old and I realized that she was thinking because of her actions, but I also knew that her language was not yet capable of verbal thought. I also was aware that I, too, must have been able to think without words at some time in my life. This piqued my curiosity and I proceeded to experiment with my self to see if I could stop the continuous circle of thoughts in my head.

After many trials that were not successful (which I will not go into here) I found that if I concentrated on the thought in my mind at the moment, I could not hold it for long, as it would disappear. Another unrelated thought would come up, and I would repeat the process. After a time I discovered some very pleasant sensations in the space between thoughts, and when I grasped this sensation with my will, it did not disappear as thoughts did, but instead increased. The circle of thoughts ended.

I had entered an extraordinary world of internal energy. Shifting my focus, I explored my internal body and learned to control breathing, digestion, pain and my heart. I soon found out that taking control of involuntary process required the mind to be constantly aware of them and that it was a great skill but required a lot of focus and concentrated work.

My next bright idea was, why not create an orgasm entirely through concentration?' I had long experienced energy between my eyes as concentration, so in this endeavor I concentrated on the energy of initial sexual arousal and my will center. I learned that breathing slowly and holding at both ends of the breath, while keeping my tongue against the roof of my mouth increased the energy and pleasure significantly. To this, I added flexing every muscle in my body for as long as I could hold it, and then releasing and allowing myself to fall into a blissful state. I repeated this, often all night, and any time the physical world did not demand my attention.

I continued this practice for about six months and the last few days I had gotten very close to something really big. I encountered a difficulty because every time the energy and pleasure became intense, my intellect became excited by what might happen and instantly the energy would rapidly decrease and I would have to build it up all over again. I became determined not to fail by losing focus. As I got close, the pleasure intensified and my body felt like I was having a continuous orgasm, but I sensed there was more and I kept working hard to make it happen, whatever it was. My breathing was almost non existent and I concentrated until I hit a plateau and then release. Time and time again I went through this same ritual.

While I was in the relaxation portion I felt the energy going up my spine and my tongue got thick, as if I was going to throw up. There was a noise in my ears like thousands of crickets singing on a summer night, and there was a distinct metallic taste in my mouth when suddenly it felt as if something broke. My head filled with brilliant light with cobalt blue, reds, and then white. The pleasure from the liquid fire flowing into my skull was accompanied with unbearable pleasure, so intense I wanted it to stop but it had taken over and I could do nothing but ride. I expanded into the light and love until I could no longer feel myself as a body, nor control my body parts. My intellect seriously entertained the notion that I was dead, but everything was so beautiful I didn't care and it was a long time before I felt my body again. When I opened my eyes my hands were great balls of golden light extending at least a foot around them. The entire room glowed and shimmered in gold and I was wrapped in a sensation of love and tranquility. I fell asleep in this glow. I did not believe in God and had never heard of kundalini. My sleep was deep and untroubled with thoughts of what I had accessed. (Rainbow Tantra Forum, Guy Johnson)

Cool info! B)

Just out of curiosity, what's the theory and history behind his "haaa-ahhh" key sound? Why is it called a "key" sound and what supposedly make that specific vocalization work?

We make the haaaahhh sound frequently in my chi kung. it is the heart sound of the six healing sounds. It helps relax the heart. You can tell how relaxed a person is by how they do it.

On 10/16/2013 at 11:07 AM, traveler said:

This is really about tension and relaxation. It is during the moments of total relaxation that the emotional orgasms emerge. 

Thank you for this.

could you or anyone elaborate on this now? im sure your practice has evolved.

How does MCO and tension/relaxation intertwine?