Pythagoreanfulllotus- You say that it takes allot of jing to create qi....

What is the quality of the jing you speak of? Pre natal/ post natal?

If it takes so much jing to make qi...that makes little sense to me if jing is supposed to be highly condensed, potent, qi...

It should then take a small amount of jing to make lots of qi. If the conversion is efficient enough.

And if it takes allot of jing to make qi, then wouldnt we run out much faster then we do?

What type of shen are you speaking of? Since we already have shen whether we ejaculate or have sex, how can it require celibacy to create it?

Peace.

Pythagoreanfulllotus- You say that it takes allot of jing to create qi....

What is the quality of the jing you speak of? Pre natal/ post natal?

If it takes so much jing to make qi...that makes little sense to me if jing is supposed to be highly condensed, potent, qi...

It should then take a small amount of jing to make lots of qi. If the conversion is efficient enough.

And if it takes allot of jing to make qi, then wouldnt we run out much faster then we do?

What type of shen are you speaking of? Since we already have shen whether we ejaculate or have sex, how can it require celibacy to create it?

Peace.

good questions! You're thinking of Jing as the term is used in tai chi -- which is the opposite sense as it's used in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

So there is yin jing which is the post-natal jing sources -- food and air -- and then there is yang jing which is sublimated jing energy as "yin chi" energy.

The "yang chi" can be created from prenatal chi - yuan chi -- or ming - and you're correct that it is much easier to do this.

So how it works is - say you are young, a virgin, in puberty, and best of all -- your mind is focused on the Emptiness - call it religious or compassion as sincerity, etc.

So in that case - the creation of the lower tan tien means emptying out the heart of passion through no thoughts and focusing on the light energy and so this ionizes or sublimates the "sea of chi" - which is the stored up prenatal chi energy as yang jing or yin chi energy.

So that is sublimated and yes if that "sea of chi" is full - being a virgin in puberty - say 16 years old - then the sublimation of that through ionization from the shen energy of the heart - this then means you are full of "yin chi" energy and so the lower tan tien begins creating "yang chi" energy of the middle tan tien.

So then "yang chi" is much stronger - the real kundalini - and as it builds up it then creates the "yin shen" energy or "yin spirit" - the coherent laser light.

So this can be thought of light energy of spirit resonating against itself - through self concentration of the mind against the heart - and so it sublimates the "sea of chi" from yin chi into yang chi and this builds up the yin shen.

This is called "true vitality" or spirit-vitality - the alchemical agent is this energy -- it is the combination of electromagnetic force and spirit light.

So that is what you mean by activating the jing energy - in Tai Chi.

So for qigong masters they then go for fully opening the third eye - which is to build up the middle tan tien -- and this is through immortal breathing - so then as the yang chi circulates down to the feet then the shen energy goes up to the brain and vice versa.

That is the equivalent of nirvikalpa samadhi - the Emptiness - "breathless ecstasy" - so in that stage you are

"converting jing to chi" energy - you are living off your "sea of chi" energy that had been prenatal jing energy or yin chi energy and so then you turn it into more and more shen energy via the yang chi energy.

So then when the third eye is fully open - after that you can very easily take in more shen energy - and use that shen energy to recharge your jing energy.

So when the third eye is fully open - then that is like reconnecting to your prenatal jing or sea of chi energy -- but doing so through the heart opening up the third eye and then the third eye pulling down the shen energy.

If there is some third eye opening this can be done - but not nearly as fast as if the third eye is fully open.

So if the third eye is fully open you can pretty much just recharge your energy as you are doing healing - depending on how strong the "amperage" of the healing energy is - but good enough for most healing.

So then at this stage like with Chunyi Lin he can constantly create new "yin spirits" out of his third eye - and so this is like what one person has when they die - only he does it over and over and sends out each yin spirit to heal each person - each yin spirit is created individualized for the person needing the healing.

So lets say - for what I did - the third eye is not fully open but just partially open - then the "sea of chi" below the lower tan tien is getting used up - as I transmit energy.

So I got low jing energy from that - I was just sublimating the sea of chi energy into the third eye and then just transmitting the yin chi energy out - and so without the purification required to turn the yin chi into the yang chi energy after the lower tan tien is filled up.

So to first open the third eye the lower tan tien has to be filled up - but after the third eye is open the lower tan tien has to be continually filled up by the shen energy then going into lower frequencies of energy again.

So yes it takes a small amount of shen to make the jing energy - but the ability to make shen still requires a lot of jing energy to being with - to fully open the third eye - otherwise it takes alot of mind concentration to make a small amount of shen energy.

A good analogy is a bicycle wheel. Try holding a bike wheel by the hub in the center and then spinning the wheel by torquing just the hub - it takes a lot of torque - a lot of leverage to spin that wheel. That is like using shen energy to build up the jing energy.

So then try holding the hub - stilling the mind -but then spin the wheel by grabbing the outside of the wheel - the tire or rim - and sure enough it's way easier - almost no effort is required. That is like doing the active exercises and the small universe exercise.

as far as losing shen when we ejaculate - this is because prenatal shen is actually the light-vitality - it is the unification and harmonization of life force "sea of chi" energy that is now below the lower tan tien with the spirit energy that is now in the heart.

When a person is born and takes the first breath - this is the separation of those energies and so meditation unifies them again.

So ejaculation means loss of chi which comes from the shen - so this means that any THOUGHTS about ejaculation cause a trigger of the "cavity of prenatal vitality" in the back of the brain which instanteously - speed of light -- sends chi down the marrow of the spine to create fluid in the scrotum.

So that is the connection between loss of shen and ejaculation - it's a thought crime. haha.

Actually it's not even based on morality - it is - but the Taoists show the psychophysiology of how it happens -- something Western science has not discovered yet.

So the cavity of prenatal vitality chi - is the closed cavity of spirit in the third eye - and so that process of ejaculation has to be reversed to then turn the cavity of prenatal chi into the cavity of spirit - to open it.

It is already the cavity of spirit but until it reunites with the sea of chi - then the cavity of spirit remains closed - it is opened as spirit-vitality or light-chi or shen-chi united.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

Drew, the Kundalini energy IMO is Yuan Qi and not Yang Qi.

qr62.jpg

Edited by effilang

I agree Drew that it is not morality. It is definitely psychophysiological action.

The mere thought of sex or sexual things immediately starts that de-conversion process from the UDT down the spine. You can feel it!

That is why we must be diligent to guard against such thoughts in order to preserve the energy and keep it pure.

However when it comes to the analogy of the wheel, I would say that spinning the outside of the wheel would be Shen creating Jing. It is of less effort. While spinning the inside would be Jing converting to Qi and then to Shen or Jing to Shen directly if that is even possible

BUT, you're right. To get a little SHEN without having first gone through JING - QI - SHEN transformation is difficult, unless you have a direct source of SHEN nourishment to tap in to ie: very effective emptiness meditation, entering the wuji, magical transmission from a master etc.

That was a really good post Drew. One of your best!

Edited by effilang

Have you ever wondered about how Buddhist hear "oms" and see Buddhas while Taoists see Taiji symbols and Taoist Immortals?

What about Christians seeing Jesus during meditation experiences?

Do you think that it is possible that the very things we believe and practice such as direction of energy currents, energy interactions, processes, deconversions, transmutations etc. may all be subject to the same state of illusory reality, biased by the very things we study?

How come Taoists don't experience Ida and Pingala in the same way the Buddhists do?

Is it possible that many of the things during practice happen because this is the reality we have created?

Can a lot of these interactions simply be mental illusion?

All just form realm illusions?

I wonder, how objective are we really in our experiences or is everything we feel just what we have programmed ourselves to expect will happen?

How much of what we perceive to happen during practice is of absolute reality and how much is a formulation of the 6th consciousness?

Edited by effilang
  • Like 4

Have you ever wondered about how Buddhist hear "oms" and see Buddhas while Taoists see Taiji symbols and Taoist Immortals?

What about Christians seeing Jesus during meditation experiences?

Do you think that it is possible that the very things we believe and practice such as direction of energy currents, energy interactions, processes, deconversions, transmutations etc. may all be subject to the same state of illusory reality, biased by the very things we study?

How come Taoists don't experience Ida and Pingala in the same way the Buddhists do?

Is it possible that many of the things during practice happen because this is the reality we have created?

Can a lot of these interactions simply be mental illusion?

All just form realm illusions?

I wonder, how objective are we really in our experiences or is everything we feel just what we have programmed ourselves to expect will happen?

How much of what we perceive to happen during practice is of absolute reality and how much is a formulation of the 6th consciousness?

You know what, I think all of it is an illusion but some "paths" just work better for certain individuals so they'll be subjected to whatever is included in that "path". Certain things though, IMO, are called different names and have slightly different explanations for them but represent the exact same thing..

mind celibacy, body celibacy, 6 hours of meditation a day, staying away from people who attack meditation.

What kind of meditation emptiness? Small universe.

You know what, I think all of it is an illusion but some "paths" just work better for certain individuals so they'll be subjected to whatever is included in that "path". Certain things though, IMO, are called different names and have slightly different explanations for them but represent the exact same thing..

Perfect.

• Like 1

Just had Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance set my brain on fire!! He was burning it up with his light energy! Then he opened up my heart and I was bawling. Soul tears as they call it. Kind of embarrassing but anyway he healed my lower body a lot also....

Uploading his qi talk right now.

• Like 1